FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

game who could live with out them???

are MMOs better than regular games?
yes
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
no
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
not sure
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
WTF IS AN MMO?????
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

ltbennett
ok evry1 i need 2 know about any new MMOs (massivly multplayer online games) about im thinking of going in 2 bata testing and i need 2 get some experience before i can start goin 2 the bigger companys about this so if u know of any new games about or if u have an mmo urself and r lookin for bata testers tell me ok i can work free of charge because i get the fun out of laghing at the mistakes they make and thats all i need...

THX Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bennett[/b]
Keops
Apart from your english, what you are asking is to join to MMORPG in beta phase? Shocked
rightclickscott
Yeah, about that...

You can't just ask to become a beta tester, people need to ask you. If me and the guys at HDE were going to ask anyone to beta test our latest MMO project, we'd ask people like, oh, say, Tim Buckley, or maybe some guys from EGM or other gaming mags. Not only that, but I was one of the many beta tester applicants for Dofus Arenas, and I got weeded out. That kind of stuff happens. So, really, you can't just ask anyone, you need to make yourself known before people will even consider you for beta testing. Also, your typing is atrocious. Not only that, but you should post these topics in the Games forum before you just post them randomly. Just some things you should take into account.
Mental2k
Better than regular games? no they arent, but then again it really all comes down to what type of game you play. I like to play very story driven, quite linear FPS games, 2D fast action games, or else racing games, none of which translate particularly well to MMO style gameplay.

Best way to get beta testing is research which companies are bring out new MMORPGs and check their website, quite often there are ads for beta tesers, especially for MMORPGs.
Bard
I think it really depends on what kind of environment the players of the specific MMORPG create. The experience almost completely depends on player to player interaction. If everyone's greedy about gold and items in the game, chances are frustration will be the major feeling you have when you play the game =) If role-playing is required by the game, then it might be more relaxing but also more restricting. So I guess it boils down to what kind of gameplay you like and what kind of gameplay a specific MMORPG offers.
Rmgk
MMO's are pointless games which require no skill, and will usually soak up whatever precious little time you have.
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-16.html

Apart from the General Chat forum, the games forum exists Razz.

-close-