FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NFS Underground

haris3
One of the best EA Games. I dono about the new NFS, i didn't like it much, the controls on the demo sucked so i never thought about buying the actual game. Plus i have a widescreen lcd and the highest resolution i can get is 1024x768. With Swat 4, i use 1600x1200. NFS HP2 and undergroung were great games.
ForceRun
Laughing You got to play NFS Most Wanted, the single player is the best of all the NFS in my option. The Graphic are sweet in some ways, and overall hold up nicely, I just wish the multiplayer didn't sux so much. Give it a try.
Gunner54
I Must Agree With You That NFS Underground Is One Of The Best Streen Racing Games Ever
pokethamage
the ones who say nfsu is the best is crazy. nfsu2 is definitely better than nfsu. and nfsmw is better than nfsu2. and dont forget burnout and gta and those others. so no nfsu is not one of the best racing games ever imo.
haris3
I've only played the demo for NFSWM, i did not like the controls at first, and then when i got a new lcd screen, which was a widescreen, the highest resoulution i can get is 1024x768, which isn't even supported by my monitor, so the picture is all messes up and zoomed in. I wish there was a way to get it to do 1600x1200. That's what i use in swat 4.
atholas
The multiplayer function in NFSU and NFSU2 is really lacking though. Especially if you want to play, say, NFSU2 in a LAN party, it is really annoying, because you can't just log into a main lobby and create the game from there so that everyone will know what type of race it is going to be next.

For single player though, it is not bad Very Happy