FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Diablo 2

martichka
Hello!

Is someon here play Diablo 2, a old, but good ''RPG'' game !

If yes, tell it here, I want to talk about it with you !

Share ''bugs'' and all about it Laughing

Ciao !
Tommy.
Helios
The best RPG game ever created. Don't even argue!

I have finsihed D2: LOD with five level 99 characters after playing for.. well.. it is hard to understand.. let's say.. a VERY LONG TIME.
Monkeydog
pfft Chrono Trigger is the best RPG ever

Anyways i love Diablo 2 tho i'm not much of an online player.
tfx
D2 was great, waiting for D3
demex
I agree, Chrono Trigger is the best RPG, but Diablo 2 LoD is pretty darn good. I got bored with it and stopped playing, but I've started again with a new build. Working on a bone necro now.
Monkeydog
good someone agrees with me Very Happy
I hope there is a Diablo 3 but i beileve the people who made Diablo left Billizard a while ago.
SilverDogg
Monkeydog wrote:
good someone agrees with me Very Happy
I hope there is a Diablo 3 but i beileve the people who made Diablo left Billizard a while ago.

i think they will make diablo 3. no doubt about it actually. aswell as starcraft 2. they just havent showed us anything about it yet, and maybe are working too hard with starcraft: ghost? anyways, i think there will be a diablo 3. havent they even mentioned it sometime? ;/
Monkeydog
i've never heard them mention it but yeah there will prbably be a SC2 and D3 but it seems not soon tho...
Helios
Blizzard North are working on D3.. slowly but they are..
kve
Helios wrote:
Blizzard North are working on D3.. slowly but they are..

Blizzard has never been fast Razz but anyway
ive played diablo2 for a long time to it was great made the switch to WOW as soon as it came out
Jeff_vella_leone
yea its a very good game bu t never had grafics not even when it came out other games at that age had much more grafics but still a good game yea. I like rpg games
like ff8 too r good still not well in grafics
i thing rpg need to improve in grafics very much weak in my openion
Monkeydog
well graphics have nothing to do with how fun the game is... Rolling Eyes
Helios
That's right.

Now I remember that i've played Chrono for a very short time.. back in 1999.. damn it was quite nice but then I don't really remember why i've stopped playing..
direct
tfx wrote:
D2 was great, waiting for D3

so there will be D3 ?
hmm interesting ;] so im waiting too
demex
I'm sorry to disappoint you all but Blizzard has not announced the start of Diablo 3. Nor StarCraft 2, but that is comming straight after StarCraft: Ghost if Blizzard knows whats good for them.
direct
in my opinion StarCraft: Ghost its very stupid idea Sad
they could be stay on lastest version and only upgrade it : better graphic/audio/units etc.

changes like from 2D to 3D and platform are very courageous
but its only my modest opinion Smile Rolling Eyes

btw. sry for my english ;p im still learning Very Happy
Sluff
ahh yes d2 lol the game that takes up all your time haha yeah i used to play although i have quit but i played for a very long time also,never got any lvl 99's on closed bnet never really wanted them had about 2 lvl 95's and tons of lvl 93's..the druid is the best char there is on that game with the right setup,i would kill people in groups of 3-5 lol i owned the entire AI clan when it was popular back in the day..with 5k hitpoints and 6k nado and bp cast rate druids own anything Very Happy
Natrualkiller
Diablo 3 holy crap thats gonna be 1 awsome game i played diablo diablo 2 and lod also got them all the days they came out:)
demex
Now I remember why I stopped going to Blizzforums...Stupid newbies talking about D3, when its not comming out, and no hinting of it comming out either. That and they always kept arguing about the same old thing.
nntien
Why do you play MU-like Diablo 2?
hai tu
if anyboyd is intersted, im currently playing. have an 89 sorc on useast hardcore ladder. thsi game rocks and i cant wait for d3.
mengshi200
I like d2 .its monster is very originality
lockwolf
D2 is based off of Duengons and Dragons if I remember right, I know they have Diablo and Diablo 2 storyline guides for it
Monkeydog
Every RPG is based off DnD which in turn is based of LOTR.Its just if the RPG fllows the DnD rules like games such as Baldurs Gate,Star Wras Knights of the Old Republic,and loosely Diablo2....
dule
diablo 2 is not pure rpg, its 'hack n' slash' rpg.

as monkeydog said, pure rpg's are based n d&d rules.
Dimaod
Is Diablo is the game of games....
But its old and graphic in it its not good Sad
there is new game called Fate.
Its also RPG and its no big like 120 mb.
You can visit games site www.playfate.com.
There you can watch videos and download game.
Kydha
I really liked D2 and LoD (Lord of Destruction addon) but as always Blizzard wanted to modify the game... and get it harder.....

I remember the Mephisto's run to get superior stuff ... and pinda/bhaal runs as well.... that was pretty fun to kill giant cows with axes twice tall than your char..... with th Moo sound ...

but the only reason of my leaving is not the childish peoples .... but the server and accounts hacks.... i got 3 accounts hacked with 12 alphanumerics characters long passwords... and the dupes or created items... like Occulus ring for thoses who remember...

And the only reaction we got from blizzard was to get the mephisto run real hard for honnest players..... ( immunes + passive area dammages on mobs)

time passed... and now i'm giving a new try to Blizzard with World of Warcraft..... i hope they'll secure their servers this time... cause the game rocks.... as always with blizzard...

Take care Smile
nntien
martichka wrote:
Hello!

Is someon here play Diablo 2, a old, but good ''RPG'' game !

If yes, tell it here, I want to talk about it with you !

Share ''bugs'' and all about it Laughing

Ciao !
Tommy.

Now, I think Diablo 2 is so old! We can try MU or TS Online etc.
Cool!
sdisblos
i like this game!! i playes this all lest year.. it's the best game in the world!! really.. i don't lough ot smth..
queendst
I really liked D2 and LoD
but its only my modest opinion
Intoxicated
diablo 2...

i bought that chest kit or something? with all diablo's and expansions...

i found it pretty fun untill about level 20.... quit after that and sold my cd key off to a mate.
tjatssa
Diablo 2 past its boom quite a time ago i think.
But it was still a great game. Very addictive.
I remember the days when soj's were the main
trade items.
And people abused the games too much by getting
rushed and using the cow portals.
Kydha
i saw lvl 1 char in cow levels in Hell mode ... Shocked

after the cow run it earned like 10 lvls.... so sure D2/LoD gamers abused...

and about the main trade item.... SoJ's.... i joined once a game and saw on the floor thousands and thousands of sojs..... that made me ill and i just logged off after seeing that.... i don't like peeps that gets over the rules.... they killed he game doing that.... and (sorry for that) taht su..s!!!

Kydha
Sourabh
New Diablo 2 Patch Coming

"Great evil has returned to the world of Diablo 2. Will you answer the call to save Sanctuary?", mentions the Blizzard website, adding that Patch 1.11 is on its way. Four screenshots: one, two, three, four.

Source: Shack News
Kydha
errrffff....

Diablo comes back to tristram (the ravaged town in the first Diablo and the one where you have to free a mage in the 2..... tssss..... AMAZING!!!

and the finally add Lilith..... in one of the first act of the game i guess... seeing the place where she is...

youhou Sad
hai tu
impatiently waiting . 15 more minutes and the new patch .cnat wait, for the new ladder too.
hai tu
patch is eh. i havent gotten good nuff to go to uber tristam or anything yet. im in hardcore so its super dangerous. im kinda hopping for a ladder reset.
crip1087
I used to play Diablo 2 back when there was a huge market for it on ebay, I would usually bot during the night/while im at school then I come back, get great items and sell them on ebay, it was a pretty good way for me to make money but then the market became outta control then the 1.10 patch came out and pretty much changed everything, My 2 Main accounts also got hacked so it kinda made me quit the game
martichka
Hello all !

Sorry for don't replay to this topic, but I was really busy Laughing

Ehhh... vacations Smile

So... diablo 2 yeah is the best RPG ever ! And I'm still playing it... But the new patch (1.10 1.11 1.11b(that just came out)) just destroy alitle bit the game... (1.09 patch = the best ever!)

And those cheats...

But anyway, If diablo 2 come out.... I will be the first in line and if not, I will push all that are around me to get it loll Laughing
Philip
yea its a very good game bu t never had grafics not even when it came out other games at that age had much more grafics but still a good game yea. I like rpg games
like ff8 too r good still not well in grafics
i thing rpg need to improve in grafics very much weak in my openion
ieonworks
hate to burst bubbles but at last years blizcon they said no more diablo, only WoW, wc, and starcraft Crying or Very sad
dkershner
ieonworks wrote:
hate to burst bubbles but at last years blizcon they said no more diablo, only WoW, wc, and starcraft Crying or Very sad

Can anyone confirm this? That would suck...
Kydha
maybe i can ask to a friend that knows somebody in Blizbliz....

but i don't think they will stop RTS and Hack&Slash games....
martichka
Hey !

Diablo 2 wont stop... they just put the game on same server that starcraft and wow.. so its slowler ! Sad

But they always working on d2....

Tommy
shabda
I too played diablo 2 for a long time, never online though. Only single player, as palladin, amazon, barabrian. Wow D3 coming out? Cant wait for it to come out. But ill have to wait even more, till my friendly pirates get a crack for it. Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy
olag
I also played Diablo 2 which is a super game. I passed a long good time with this game
5C1
will diablo have 3?
i m looking for it~~
hope got new version coz d2 already play untill bored >"<
Eagle
This is one of the better games
Josso
I've played a lot of games in general and I think Diablo II is the best one I've ever played. I've played it on and off since it came out and I still love it! I've got a few level 90 characters on legit with full Immortal Kings, Tal Rashas, Griswold, etc... Not amazing compared to some people's characters but i'm fairly happy with them.

If anyone still plays my account is: Josso1

EDIT:

Sorry just noticed a lot of posts about D3... that would indeed be amazing. Last I heard battle.net were getting people together to "Discuss the prospect" of Diablo 3. However I heard rumours as long as about 2 years ago although was sceptical about them. If it does come out I'm definatly buying it at whatever price!
stiffler
Ive had a lot of good memories from playing D2. It was one of the first online games I ever played.
mtoni
aaah the good old D2
i loved the game and i still do btw.
I bought the battlechest version lots of years ago and I use the box now as a decoration piece Smile

the story was good and the ambience was good too.
What i think that is less good is level boosting.. It just ruins the game....
that won't mean i haven't done it btw... I usually botted d2 at night and then sold the stuff on ebay. I could have made lots of $$ but bnet decided that they would reset the ladder Sad
GamersforGod
I love diablo 2 I have a clan there with a website called GamersforGod.tripod.com so check it out but D2 is awesome cant wait till 3 comes out
MistaKiula
There's actually gonna be Diablo 3?!
moejoe
I love this game!

I got it some 3 years ago with the expansion pack, its the best, you would spend hours on this jst playing and playing jst to get ur EXP up lol.
I found the most difficult part was the jungle bit, u noe with all the spiders and that, that took me a while, i got up to that hell bit and i was fighting that demon thingy, i got thrashed, lol. Pretty hard, but very fun!
bananaphone
Best game EVER!!!
No question about it!!
Fantastic - I love it!!
darkdante
Best game EVER!!!
No question about it!!
Fantastic - I love it!!

Twisted Evil suuppppppperrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Arrow Question Exclamation
Kydha
yeah... it was really fun...

but i started to play to Dungeon Siege 2....

for those that really loved Diablo II...

you gonna like this one... Hack& Slash type.... (or Diablo like )

and it is Kinda the same.... the difference is that it is a microsoft game.... it is newer... and graphism are really nice.... (with some 3D )

hope you'll enjoy it...

xxx
GamersforGod
i hope they come out with d3 soon if its like wow then it will be awesome
jarcelao
D3 would definitely be a killer game combined with today's technology! Very Happy Cool