FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Weather Modifications - INTERESTING

saveexclusive
I recently came accross an individual named Tom Beardon who wrote an article on weather modifications. He claims that a Japanese Mafia named the Yakuza, (not the Japanese government) has control of a weather machine that can control the weather through electromagentic waves. Even though I am very skeptical about the whole thing, Tom Beardon makes a lot of sense and has many interesting facts to justify his claim. Considering this crazy weather all over the wrold, which one would probably say is the result of global warming, in my opinion-with this advanced technology-anything is possible. He also has a quote from a military official stating that this is true. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this and if so, what is he or shes' opinion on the whole weather modification through electromagnetic waves?
wumingsden
Directing hurricanes with electromagnetic waves?

Weather Modification

Quote:
Weather modification technology is in use today by both the United States and the Soviet Union. Both the U.S. and Soviet projects involve the manipulation of the ionosphere and the alteration of the earth’s magnetic fields. This technology seems to have both localized and global capabilities. Evidence indicates that this technology also has the capability of manipulating human behavior and mood patterns.

However, you then get some other sites that also talk about weather manipulation but also go on the say that they were visited by the so-called "Men In Black" Rolling Eyes http://www.pureenergysystems.com/news/2005/09/06/9600160_Weather_Modification/index.html

Just thought these links might become relevant. Also note that I think the weather changes are due to polution ---> global warming not secretive government agenda's.
Scorpio
There was also this Sidney Sheldon Book, Are you afraid of the dark? which also dealt with this kind of weather altering machine and an international thinktank
saveexclusive
I was looking into this whole weather modification through electromagentic waves theory and decided to post the article for those who dontknow what I am talking about. All you have to do is read the first few pages to really understand where I am coming from. Yes, I know it sounds kind of crazy, but once I read this article and took all of the facts under consideration, it makes sense. Maybe I can get an opinion on regards to the article. I assure you that you wont stop reading. This is some interesting stuff.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=57857

(click the first link which is - In a new document by scalar scientist Tom Bearden at his website Cheniere.org)
Lord Klorel
The technology would be a serious advantage on human life and the economy, but as also said that the weather can be used as a force to destroy a country even a nation.

Every pieces of technology has his benifites and his darksides.

I hope that this knowledge will not be used by persons with evil or mad ideas.