FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone else notice?

Blaster
Did anyone else notice traveller made it to a mod. He is a pretty cool person too. I just wanted to congrad him. Anyhow good luck to you traveller. I hope you enjoy yourself and your new power. Anyhow Vrythramax wants to say something too. Very Happy
Vrythramax
Congrats to our latest Mod! On the backside...I like thier posts also Very Happy
Traveller
:Blush: Thanks, guys. I only hope I am worthy of the task, although I realize it will have its thankless moments.
Blaster
Traveller wrote:
:Blush: Thanks, guys. I only hope I am worthy of the task, although I realize it will have its thankless moments.

You are worthy of the task. You can do it. (as said by nike) Very Happy

Anyway welcome Very Happy
Vrythramax
Traveller wrote:

you have no idea...rise up above them....your worthy of your title (and job) my friend! Very Happy
Blaster
Yes you are. And confrim this. Me and a certain friend are haveing a dispute. If you dont' mind saying are you male or female? P.S. now you must join tridrugs forums to have even more fun. It is a fun place over there. Very Happy
ignition
Why the promotion? Not that I care; Frihost certainly needs its share of mods given all the pointless topics and such.
Blaster
IDK it was just a strange thing. We got a new mod. 1 i dont' know. It was different. So i thought i would welcome traveller in Very Happy
Vrythramax
ignition wrote:
Why the promotion? Not that I care; Frihost certainly needs its share of mods given all the pointless topics and such.

such as this post? We wanted to welcome a new staff member...is that a problem??
Traveller
Blaster wrote:
If you dont' mind saying are you male or female?

Single, middle-aged, male (no current girfriend but working on it). Smile

ignition wrote:
Why the promotion?

Not sure - I was surprised by the invitation, as well, but thank you, all, for your vote of confidence.

For now, though, I think more is to be gained in other topics than in my engaging in self-spam, so I will

-close-

the topic.

Thanks again.