FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Worms 3d

Alex Imiz
Does anybody here know what the game Worms 3d is? It's part of the Worms series (obviously), came out a few years after Worms 2. It's a really fun game and if anybody has it or has played it, I would like to know your stragety, and your opinion on the game.

Fight the Power! Cool
pokethamage
yeah i played 3d. it's a nice game...i see it as an offline and 3d version of gunbound. it's pretty good. there's no actual strategies for it tho. you just gotta kill them before they kill you. and when they're hanging over the edge prod (poke) them into oblivion...duh?
warallthetm
I have it on my n-gage qd (W.P), and i have it on my laptop
KSheriff
I played a lot of 2, never 3d. Do they play the same way, or do you actually take worm's eye view and fire missiles in the x,y,z as opposed to the x,y of 2?
exarkun
ya, I think it is a break-through of the older versions. It is more cartoonise, and looks more funny, but smoothing. More weapons available too Cool
grumman
it is more fun. now wind blows from all directions. your bulets may go in diferent places now. its harder to shot with bazooka.
vaoger
i play worm 3d... one of the kind... cool
but i still prefer the worm armagadon... much easy to take the enemy down..
in worm 3d... sometime... for me only... it is hard to look the enviroment... such as where your enemy hiding..
but overall it is still one of the kind..
worm rock all time!!
Commando_Sondre
Well, I have tried Worms 3D. But I felt like a bit of the old Worms feeling got lost. Worms is 2D, and thats the way it should be!
selim06
I think Worms is better of 2D graphics...But i've bought Worms 3D,Worms Fort Under Siege and liked them but i still think Worms 2D would be better may be they realise a nostalgie game so we can have more fun Very Happy
linkman2004
I thought that Worms 3D was very lacking. After playing the original 2D worms like World Party, and the original there's no going back. I'm not saying the game was bad, it's just... a pain to control. Confused
ltbennett
worms 3d is a lovely game a gr8 classic and where team 17 moved in to 3d for the first time it was an instant hit with over 2 million sales in the frst day in the uk only i have the game its the moast original 3d worms game so far.