FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

An EXCITING theory about the 7th HP Book!

saratdear
Hi everyone,
I have got a new idea about the coming HP Book.
That is the witch that Tom Riddle murdered, the witch called Hepizbah Smith or something like that. Well he stole the Hufflepuff cup from there, didn't he? And he put the blame on the elf. And isn't there someone called Zacharius Smith in the Hufflepuff house? Both are Smiths, see? Hepizbah Smith and Zacharius Smith. And Dumbledore said Hepizbah's relatives had searched her house. And if Harry can contact Zacharius and ask him about where his relatives searched , maybe he can track that Horcrux down.
And another reason for this theory is that Hepizbah had Hufflepuff's cup and isn't Zacharius a hufflepuff? Or is he in Ravenclaw? Maybe I didn't read the book well. I dunno, it is just a theory, and maybe there are a lot of Smiths around.
Anyway, comment on my new and amazing (and maybe stupid) theory.
Nikkori
Nice theory! Mybe that is it. Yeah, Harry must track it down there in Zacharias' relatives' place..
tidruG
Let's minimize the number of threads on the same topic.
You already started another Harry Potter thread here. I recommend you continue posting in that same thread.

-locked-