FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guitar players?

Morters
Does anyone here playe guitar? or any other tool??
If you do, what kind of music do you prefer?

Im holding a MusicMan... I love this guitar... What about you?
Helios
Keyboard from time to time..

But I really don't have any talent with musical instruments.

I'm only useful as a judge in those Americal Idol-like competitions Laughing
Slammer
i play guitar. Im self taught from a young age. Im really into metal, melodic and more rythmic core stuff. I love all kinda of music though. I find writing slow peaceful acoustic pieces rather fun.

I use a Gibson SG epiphone, some various pedals, and a Line 6 Spider II amp.

what equipment does everyone else use?
Helios
Yamaha keyboard.
mcwaao
i play guitar tho..im not that great...lol
snowboardalliance
I play guitar. I have a Fender squire strat. I'm not great but I like playing rock music.
eggnog
I kinda play guitar, if you could call it playing. But I have only been playing for a week or so.
lockwolf
I play guitar a little, a friend is teaching me to play bass guitar and im getting pretty good at that.
Mibella
I play guitar - electric & acoustic & drums, piano and sax. But my electic is my all time fave! And possibly drums coz you can make heaps of noise, and its valid coz its music! I play in a band called the flying gerkin.
dmancev
men, my accoustuc guitar is the greatest thing that happend in my life.Beliveme, i can't saty away from that peace of wood Very Happy I had it almaust 1 year and i think im werry good.wanna challenge me!! Very Happy
peace!
Helios
Hey, you can do a guitar battle.

Like, play a solo and record it.

then the opponent will also play a solo(maybe different one)
and also record it.

then the community will judge who played the best =)
dmancev
don't worry.I'm making instrumetnal song ind ACID.Soon it will be done.i'll post a site where i'm goind it to upload!
Deathcallsdeath
I play guitar too and blind guardian is the reason of my adventure in playin.

Bards you are, Bards you will be and Bards you have always been...
shr3dd
i play guitar i have an Ibanez JS1000 and a washburn acous. i love em both, they are my babies. i play prog. satch petrucci vai all of them are great
nakamaru
I play guitar,cello, and piano.
Eryx
Picked up guitar a few months ago. Bought a Washburn X-series, to start learning on.
Taking lessons and figuring out what I can on my own. I love to sit and pull tabs off the internet and mess with all my favorite songs
(mostly punk rock(Bad Religion, Rancid, Operation Ivy, Minor Threat, Vandals, Bouncing Souls, etc)).

And it's hasn't been too bad to play most of them. Although I have a long way to go before I can produce the kind of speed
with my right hand that is so evident in all those punk songs.

That fast and all downstrokes. It's nuts.

Also getting into bar chords, which are killing my left hand everytime I practice. Still having trouble keeping my index finger bent over the width of the neck and managing to firmly hold down the strings. Any suggestions on getting my left hand/fingers to cooperate would certainly be appreciated. (Other than, "Keep practicing". I got that one down. =p )