FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Halo 3 Movie at E3

Fulgore217
Here comes the next billion dollar installment and I can't wait. There are some great video clip that were shown at E3 and I can't wait to get my hands on this game. Video's should be release here sortly so keep an eye out.
elekis
if it's like doom the movie,... no comment

a+++
Fulgore217
Oh no I ment Video of the game. Like a preview for halo 3
ForceRun
hey here it is, DL right nowhttp://www.fileplanet.com/163239/160000/fileinfo/Halo-3-E3-2006-Trailer-%5BQuicktime%5D
ForceRun
Short, but very sweet looking, Halo 2 left everyone hanging when you warp back to earth to fight the fleet... The Graphics are a ton better that Halo 2 just from the trailer. Is it only going to come out on the Xbox 360? Does anyone know if Halo 2 will finally come out on the PC?
Commando_Sondre
Quote:
Does anyone know if Halo 2 will finally come out on the PC?
Well, if it does, it only comes to Vista. It is developed to Vista so XP users have to install Vista in order to play Halo 2...

But the graphics look amazing! I can't wait to get this game in my own hands!
lockwolf
Halo 3 looks amazing. The only thing I would have problems with is that the video they use looks amazing, but is it in game? If it actually looks like that in the game, I would surely dish out 400+ dollars for a 360.

Commando_Sondre wrote:
Quote:
Does anyone know if Halo 2 will finally come out on the PC?
Well, if it does, it only comes to Vista. It is developed to Vista so XP users have to install Vista in order to play Halo 2...

But the graphics look amazing! I can't wait to get this game in my own hands!

I dont remember exactly where I heard it but I did hear that when Microsoft releases Vista and Service pack 3, bungie is also going to release halo 2 for pc
ForceRun
Quote:
lockwolf
I dont remember exactly where I heard it but I did hear that when Microsoft releases Vista and Service pack 3, bungie is also going to release halo 2 for pc

Sweetness, right now Vista and Service Pack three are set for start to mid 2007 to come out. I just think it is silly for Mircosoft to use Halo to sell their hardware. And I think the Xbox 360 can hold its own with COD2 with out Halo 3 too. I just don't feel justifyed spending money on the Xbox when my computer is already sweeter and more powerful with a lot more options.
Kelcey
Apparently it meant a lot to people who have played the previous 2. I haven't... so the trailer didn't have much of an effect on me.
linkman2004
I've only played the original Halo demo for PC and I want this game! The graphics look sweet, the gameplay will be sweet, and the story will most likely be sweet. Dang, I wish I had a 360! Razz
xkobram
I hate consoles - lot of games are for console and not for PC
ForceRun
Quote:
I hate consoles - lot of games are for console and not for PC

Thanks for the imput. What are you smoking ?!!

I agree console sux, however the PC has tons of cool games, Microsoft has been holding Halo and a few other games just to sell their consoles. But we got BF2 and CSS so I'm happy.
Vashni
just saw the trailer, doesnt look all that good. Hope the game is better then that, also hope they come up with some better plots for missions. the second one sorta lacked here.
Vashni
yeah i forgot to say that i dislike consoles as well. I am a huge PC gamer, never really cared for console games, esspecially Live.
Sharkbite86
lockwolf wrote:
Halo 3 looks amazing. The only thing I would have problems with is that the video they use looks amazing, but is it in game? If it actually looks like that in the game, I would surely dish out 400+ dollars for a 360.

Yes acording to the bungie site... that is what halo 3 will look like... apparently that is an actual cutscene from the game (from what I understand). Yeah i think that game looks f**king sweet!!! i can't wait to play it! I still have not finished halo2 though :S (don't have an xbox) so thats number one before I play halo 3 (i got tons o' time Razz ).

From what im hearing in the bungie forums people seem to think cortana has gone rogue and that will play some kind of role in the game... of corse this is ALL speculation but it sure sounds like a neat idea!
Kai
I love how they make the vids look so incredable, then when you get it its shit. Halo 2 for example, wtf I beat that game in 1 day. Not to mention they nerfed the pistol big time, the Tank is frikin invisable to everything exept other vehicles and rocket launches. Personally I think they rushed on that game I think halo1 is better.
Eyre
ever tried making a game? Razz yeah i agree halo 2 had it's weakpoints, and i'm still anticipating Halo 3. And yes, microsoft uses halo and stuff to sell their stuff, but at least Bungie loves doing what they do and we know something good will come out of this one. I also saw somewhere that they were planning to release Halo 3 around the time the movie comes out, so that will be sweet.
Sharkbite86
Kai wrote:
I love how they make the vids look so incredable, then when you get it its ****. Halo 2 for example, wtf I beat that game in 1 day. Not to mention they nerfed the pistol big time, the Tank is frikin invisable to everything exept other vehicles and rocket launches. Personally I think they rushed on that game I think halo1 is better.

I think Bungie learned their lesson this time around.. If you ever watched the "making of Halo 2" vid that came with the special addition of Halo 2, you will know that they messed up big time and truly did a rush job. However, I think maybe that will change for halo 3. Remember they were working on H3 before the E3 vid even came out and they still have another year before they release it. The E3 vid for H3 was also made with a minimum amount of time and effort so as to not distract from the actual making of the game. The mistake Bungie made with Halo 2 was that they put a TON of time into the halo 2 E3 demo that they ignored the game. So when E3 was over they didn't even have a game (literally), all they had was the demo, not even a playable part of a level in the game.

But only time will tell Rolling Eyes i still am looking forward to Halo 3 Very Happy !
AG007
Another one!!!!
And the story continues, I like games that have a study behind it.
gr3gg3r
I'm sure this next installment will be just as fantastic as the first too. And I hope they bring back some of the elements from Halo 1 that made it so appealing... the assault rifle seems to be a good first step. Smile

But to be honest they didn't show much in the trailer, which is actually perfect because it gets people wanting more. But so many people have picked this trailer apart, frame by frame... literally. You won't believe some of the theories and crazy stuff that people have come up with just from the trailer alone.

But I will definetely be looking forward to it.