FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your day job...

UnikeViruz
Ok I feel like a looser but I recently got a job at a car wash..It's not bad but I dont get many hours in and I'd just like to know what the rest of you people do for a day job...Anyone else at a car wash? Laughing
Allstar
Burger king for me. I know, it's my first job. Not much pay, not alot of hours, but it's a learning experience for me. I'll eventually move on to bigger and better jobs.
ocalhoun
I work at Bok tower. They give me decent pay, a nice benifit package, and lots of hours for easy work. It's a great day job! I've only been working one year, and already I'll get a (small) pension for the rest of my life.
marcmgeronimo
I'm a IT programmer consultant. I work 8 hours a day and don't get paid as much as you guys... LOLS. ( I live in the third world Smile)
alexxa
I work as engineering in Leoni Compay, something about wires, cables....it's interesting.
find more : www.leoni.com
kazoe
I sleep at day. *grimaces* heh, i've been used on working at nights, staring at my computer. I dont have this thing called night job/day job stuffs because well, in the afternoon, when I'm being called, I go to the company i'm freelancing with then will work at night, with almost the same type of work. then i sleep when the sun is up.
DarthSilus
I work at Taco Johns.
The till was intimidating to me at first, but than I didn't think it was as bad as I first thought it would be. I get a little nervous, but I figure pretty good for it being my first day there.

Free food though. Minimum wage. Nifty uniform.

Welcome to Taco John's. Please take your time and order when you're ready.
brevity
Up until last friday, I worked at Mastercard in the Information Security department. Not a bad gig. Good pay.
elh_merc
I work with computer networking, telephone switches, and cryptography. It's my first day job and lots of fun.