FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[UNOFFICIAL] Nintendo Wii Poll

Are you planning to buy Wii this Fall?
YES!
78%
 78%  [ 11 ]
Maybe next year...
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
No, I am buying PS3/Xbox 360
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

izimngcubes15
Hmm....why isn't there a sticky for Nintendo Wii? Is it hated so much? Anyway, are you planning to buy Nintendo Wii this fall?
Monkeydog
Hell yes.
SilverDogg
if i have money for it, it will decorate my room along with a couple of games and extra controllers, and i will have lots and lots of fun with it. wiiiiiiii
VX.Agent
I'll wait until it's $100
cdtgames
Probably...it will be the cheaper anyway Very Happy
VX.Agent
Maybe, but the rumours say it will cost around $200.
Rsam
I'm getting it whenever Smash Bros comes out.
TonkPilz
VX.Agent wrote:
Maybe, but the rumours say it will cost around $200.

200 is beter than ps3's 599

im gona try and get it as soon as its relesd just coz im a big zelda freak
Whong
As I live in Europe, Finland so I don't know will it arrive here by fall, but I'm defenitely going to get it imediately once it comes here! Laughing

I'm really waiting for The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and Super Smash Bros Brawl and of course Super Mario Galaxy! Laughing

I would say that the price of Wii would be around 150- 200/$, but thats just a guess, I don't really know, but atleast if Sony is going to sell PS3 for 500-600/$ they will loose for sure most of their buyers! That is a horrible amount of money to spend for a console, if you'd add a bit more money you could get a good computer or a cool digitalvideo camera! Wink Idea

PS3 isn't going to get the number one place at the console rank this time, for it's way too expensive for people to buy! Laughing Wink Idea
futurcat
Whong wrote:
As I live in Europe, Finland so I don't know will it arrive here by fall, but I'm defenitely going to get it imediately once it comes here! Laughing

I'm really waiting for The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and Super Smash Bros Brawl and of course Super Mario Galaxy! Laughing

I would say that the price of Wii would be around 150- 200/$, but thats just a guess, I don't really know, but atleast if Sony is going to sell PS3 for 500-600/$ they will loose for sure most of their buyers! That is a horrible amount of money to spend for a console, if you'd add a bit more money you could get a good computer or a cool digitalvideo camera! Wink Idea

PS3 isn't going to get the number one place at the console rank this time, for it's way too expensive for people to buy! Laughing Wink Idea

Nice to see this forum post after so long.