FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Comments

Victoria
Maybe it's stupid question but I can't do comments on my site. I don't know, can I do them on a free host (frihost) or not? P.S I don't speak english very well yet, so I'm sorry for every mistakes!
foggy
Comments? Can you please clarify what you mean by that?
Maka
You want a board like this one?, this is phpbb.
Bondings
Victoria wrote:
Maybe it's stupid question but I can't do comments on my site. I don't know, can I do them on a free host (frihost) or not? P.S I don't speak english very well yet, so I'm sorry for every mistakes!

Are you referring to the # or /* */ comments or the <!-- --!> comments in your code? Or do you mean a guestbook or forum?
Victoria
Comments are the people's opinion to the news. The comments are under each news. The comments you can find on britney-evolution.com. Do you know what I mean now?
Bondings
Victoria wrote:
Comments are the people's opinion to the news. The comments are under each news. The comments you can find on britney-evolution.com. Do you know what I mean now?

Of course you can do such a things on Frihost. You just have to know how to code that. Wink
Victoria
Thank you very much! Very Happy