FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What music will be listening before you sleep ?

dodhee
I'm listening jazz and classic
Kombo
Before i sleep... mmm... some punk or rock or reggae song...
pll
some Rock and punk...
Helios
Metal..
Iron Maiden..

That´s why I can´t fall asleep =P
yimaw
Iron Maiden..
jaleung
Classic musics are great...
They make u cozy before sleep Smile
panoramicview
It can seem strange, but I like listening the group :"Rage Against The machine" before sleeping. But I like listening the radio too.
Blecker
Cannibal Corpse or Apocalyptica
.::idealist::.
I often listen classical music. I love it. I think that classical music is the best... Specially, before go to the bed !
MeleceNi
Classic Music, or pure equipment solo.

A lot of old songs.

I try to listen nothing before I sleep.
Arcio
Blecker U know what is good Very Happy

Brutal Death Metal or Black Metal
after listening satan's comming into my dreams Twisted Evil
kingy
pop music .like backstreet boys
emotion
ive been listening to bayside alot. everynight for the past month.
AnacondaKamiL
meditation songs are soo soft to sleep i think
GTA
metal like SlaYeR children of bodom SlipKnoT
NeveRmoRe motorhead machine head and more
Zibé
I listen to Metal or Hardcore when I'm angry, like : Avulsed,
Dying Fetus, Dillinger escape plan...

But I often listen to Trip-Hop, or jazz before sleeping
Flavia
Before I sleep... hmm... I think it would be something like "My immortal" or "Hello", both from Evanescence. I love these songs and I think they're very soothing.
paulmason
I don't know how u guys can listen to heavy music to go to sleep to. I have tried that before and it just gets my heart going and wakes me up more than it puts me to sleep. I listen to some of the dandy warhols stuff. They have a song called sleep. You should give it a go. My friend fell asleep at the wheel listening to it and crashed into a huge sign. Listen to the song, you'll know what i mean.
tkGER
I wouldn't be able to say only one... I prefer Jazz, but it could also be Blues, or Pink Floyd... Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple.... Some not-too-noisy Metallica song , any Red Hot Chili Peppers album... Coldplay, Nickelback...
It could be anything I guess... as long as it's not some pop music or just too-heavy metal, hehe Cool
madcaps
Pink Floyd FTW, listening to Astronomy Domine makes me go into trance and instansly I feel asleep, some days I guess you could say that commerical music oftenly get's me away, but thats just since i always go to sleep infront of the tv ^^
The Mitchell
sigur ros, explosions in the sky, lemon jelly, massive attack loadsa shit. i have a mass chill playlist Very Happy
Nutteloos
I can take almost anything... as long as I'm tired enough I'll sleep through anything. One of my favorite bedtime songs is The Sky Moves Sideways from Porcupine Tree. (for a real soothing one, that is)
Arseniy
I'm listening Red Hot Chili Peppers (I listen them always:)) or Muse or Picardian Third (acapella group from Ukraine). And mommy sing me lullaby songs:). What? I'm really like them!
mjohnson
M2M "pretty boy" or "the day you went away"... very warm and sweet
nitesh
i go with aural or acoustic songs ..even enya's songs are capable of simulating sleep when you are a bit tired !
anxiety1
siguar rosss!
Pyro Man
depends, maybe a bit of dylan, neil young, whatever
Josso
Breakcore
Aimewitue
some slow song & nu soul song
cheh
meh, i just listen to whatever comes up in my playlist. i don't listen to music with intention to make me fall asleep.
if i did, it wouldn't be slow music to calm me down tho... it'd be more energetic and wild to make me tired Wink Laughing
Dakafall
hhhmmmmm hard to say...... just really anything that i have in my sterio at the time...... and there is that sound soother thing that my parents got me..... that things kinda cool i guess...... but yeah just w/e is in my sterio....
palavra
sufi music
The-Master
Has to be coldplay
Yantaal
I am listening to classical chinese
judelover
like the saxphones of kenny g.....
and songs by rogers, like lady ect
Trickster
Mostly disturbed or system of a down, but sometimes red hot chilli peppers is nice too. Dancing
bmayersohn
Before I sleep, I usually listen to "Speak To Me ~ Breathe" by Pink Floyd. It's just an amazing experience, but it's even better when you're with friends at a party and everyone's upstairs while you guys are in the basement with the lights out getting lost in the music (no illegal substances necessary Very Happy). Good stuff.
shrinkwrap
Some post-rock like Adelaide, Explosions In The Sky, and A Northern Chorus is always good to fall asleep to. It's lovely. <3
Jayfarer
Sigur Ros makes for some great sleeping music. They're a very ambient icelandic band.
Ozzy
I listen to Metal all day long, and don't change it to mellower stuff before going to bed.

Tonight I think the last thing I'll be listening to is Metallica, since I just started Ride The Lightning and will be heading off soon.
bigdoglj52
i usually listen to the same stuff all day. doesnt matter what time of the day it is, Motion City Soundtrack doesnt ever sound bad. Very Happy
todabeat
I like to listen to some of that poetic hip hop

Some Zion I, or Murs has a couple of soothing tracks also.
jasmine
For some reason, I would listen to anything anime (that would be consist of mostly japanese) related songs. XD I don't even know why.
arkebuzer
I love metal.
Even though it might seem quite intense and so on I like to listen to it before I go to sleep... it helps me relaxing Smile
TomS
Trance. The finest trance without any lyrics/voices
And it's got to be in a megamix. Because the break between the tracks on a "normal" samplercd is really annoying.
spaz-o
Avalon Drive - The City of Burnt Out Lights.

Awesome band, awesome EP. Definately great to listen to. Or Five Time August - Acoustic Sessions, if I'm feeling really tired and mellow.
jayrelle
Before I sleep, I listen to accoustic songs and ballad
to release my stress. Wink
Mazv986
Korn... or whatever comes on my ipod...
Chelissamow
I basically listen to anything that's on my mp3 player. I can't stand the radio music right now. Especially The Pussy-Cat Dolls. YUCK.