FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Call Of Duty

laggy
Call Of Duty has been a brilliant game over the last 4 years. Punkbuster has been excellent up untill now. They've completely forgot about call of duty and have been working on call of duty 2, Battlefield 2 etc. Its now getting to the point where noobs have turned into superb players because of cheats and hacks. Pb SS blockers are coming into the question now and its starting to really anoy me. Punkbuster needs an update and fast!
kingvarun
I agree that Call of Duty is a good game
dray101
Yeah, Call of Duty and for that matter any FPS is awesome!

I also have been noticing that a lot more cheating is going on in the online games, it sucks! I don't cheat and when someone else cheats it really ruins the game for everyone (well most people!).

I think that they should be updating Punkbuster regularly because when people buy the game, they buy it not only for the offline but the online experience as well. The games only a couple years old (released on October 19, 2003)!

I hope they patch it soon! Crying or Very sad
j0zman
I create environments for Call of Duty and Call of Duty 2, so I've been around for a couple of years. Unfortunately, the lack of support from Infinity Ward and Activision made people leave the CoD community. Such a shame, because both games were top notch Smile