FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

3D Art

Bard
Hey everyone,
This is my very first post. I have some 3D art that I want to post here. Unfortunately, I kept most of my renders in a network drive which I can't access for the moment being. Here are a few from what I could find now:

Blaster
They are good. The first one looked like the shadows where messed up a bit. Still better then i can do though. Very Happy
scargon
It's nice, i want to do some 3D.
Hello everybody.
Loghete
Nice! Very Happy

What did you make them in?
jarred89
Those are great. What program do you make them in?
xTMCx
very nice, id also like to know what program youre using
Bard
Thanks for the replies everyone. I use Cinema4D from Maxon for 3D artwork. I actually found the renders I thought were on the network drive. Here are a few better ones Wink :

poet
Nice job, espcially the second set!! Keep up the good work.
Loghete
I like the details on the 4th one Very Happy

Nice work Very Happy
Gunner54
Nice 3D Are Keep it Coming I Really Like The 2nd One
CivilizeD
I love them all real nice work.

My favorites are the plant in bathroom and the hands one.

I really love the detail in the bathroom and I love the expressions in the hands one.
PriDe
great use of lighting...lights and shadows are well contrasted to create a stunning effect. Keep it up Smile
tefa_taftaf2010
NICE work...

usually i like the 3d pictures ,, i feel that i be one of its components Smile

because its dimenssions really rounded me when i like it ...

GREat work ...

sending my Greetings Cool
jarred89
WOW!!! there excellent good work. Better then what i can do. Ive used 3D studio max and its hard to use so i use photoshop instead which is a 2D program for editing images.
Bengt
that's cool mate
Alie
Nice pictures! The second set is full of different small details... I like it.
To upgrade your first set - create any good background in Photoshop to resave better results.
Kashinilaya
They're great! The second group are even better. Good work!
Lonelyhut
Is it difficult to finish such good work?
I want to learn if I have more free time....
ajcabando
amazing.. i realy want to know how to do that.. i i dont know how.. im just using CS2.. my friend told me to use maya and 3d studio.. can any one help me
Alie
ajcabando wrote:
can any one help me

If you want to work in 3D - the only man who can help you it's YOU! There is no tutorial for newbes with explanation of ALL commands and abilities. Even if you'll learn all program functions you won't be able to create really good works.
It's just like Photoshop - if you know how to use filters it's doesn't mean that you know how to use them RIGHT!
I hope you anderstand what I mean - take any 3d program you like, find as much tutorials in the network as you can and start working Wink
That's all!
PriDe
Simply GREAT work man! did you create the meshes of all the models yourself orwhere these imported from another program e.g. Poser or Vue? anyhow great use of lightning and shadows. I can really appreciate the result you achieved as it takes me ages to be satisfied with a scence's lightning. Keep it up m8!! 9.5/10 Cool
Sirpale
wow, great job! how you do those.. Surprised looks hard :'>
but wow, they looks very nice.
bulek
Very nice details! You must have very good skill with drawing 3D graphics. I tried it someday but I soon gave up because of difficulty of this program.
Boffel
Nice, the second set looks good! The first set was not so good, but I liked the second alot!

Nice textures to Very Happy
Flakky
About the second picture, I don't like the look of the 'puppets'. They do not look wooden to me. Still looks good though Smile
Sipe
They look nice. Good work!
intruder_indeed
Great stuff and a great imagination put into the detail and subject of the pictures. I like the lot of them simply fantastico.
emem
Nice! It'd be great if I'd know 3d art... and I will Smile Keep up the good work! Razz
legion
Great work you did with this modeling. I like those puppets. They remind me of a cartoon caracter, Gopo. Smile

Any new work? Cool
nivinjoy
Great works mann...I liked all of them...I also wish to do some 3D stuff..

Cool work..Keep it up.. Cool Cool