FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Parrots

Bigrazer
My little friends :]. Very funny and veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery noisy Razz

crdowner
Sorry, but the pictures are of parakeets not parrots. I totally agree that they can be noisy though. I had a few growing up. Cockatiels (sized between parakeets and parrots) can be very noisy as well.
Blaster
yea parrots are cool but they are like $200 if not more. Paraketts are cool too though. Oh and do they talk at all. That says if they are parrots. Plus parrots are bigger.
ashok
looking so niice!! must b fun playin with them..
Bigrazer
crdowner wrote:
Sorry, but the pictures are of parakeets not parrots.

Sorry not parakeets but budgerigar, in Polish "Pużki faliste". However I caled them "Parrots" Razz
crdowner
I guess we are both correct.

"The Budgerigar (Melopsittacus undulatus, nicknamed budgie), the only species in the Australian genus Melopsittacus, is a small parrot belonging to the tribe Platycercinae, or broad-tailed parrots. Though budgerigars are often called parakeets, especially in American English, this term also refers to any of a number of small parrots with long flat tails."

Since I do speak American English, parakeets is the only term used for this small parrot. We use the term parrot for the larger species.
whplace
They lok so cute!

awwwwwwww...........

Adorable!

Nice pics though!

whplace