FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

redirection

undoweb
Whell I need to redirect from undoweb.no-ip.org (becouse a small trafic comes from there) and I have to port redirect (not web redirect), so when I try to redirect to the ip of undoweb.frih.net (IP: 216.32.85.170) it opens a apache "It works" page!
Bondings
undoweb wrote:
Whell I need to redirect from undoweb.no-ip.org (becouse a small trafic comes from there) and I have to port redirect (not web redirect), so when I try to redirect to the ip of undoweb.frih.net (IP: 216.32.85.170) it opens a apache "It works" page!

You need to add the undoweb.no-ip.org domain to your cpanel. Otherwise, the server isn't able to find a domain and opens the apache page.

The best thing to do then in your case is to make a 301 (permanent) redirect from the noip subdomain to your frih.net subdomain.
undoweb
Whell if, I create an A redirection to the ip 216.32.85.170 it redirects to a another page Laughing that I don`t know, and If I make a port 80 redirection it redirects to apache test page!
Bondings
undoweb wrote:
Whell if, I create an A redirection to the ip 216.32.85.170 it redirects to a another page Laughing that I don`t know, and If I make a port 80 redirection it redirects to apache test page!

Sorry for the confusion, the "A" was a typo, I meant a normal "a".

So what I think you want to do is just redirect the no-ip subdomain to your frih.net subdomain, right?

Then you need to keep the A redirection to the ip. Point the no-ip domain to your frih.net subdomain with a redirection enabled.