FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Munkey Graphics

munkey_boy
Hi, my new site www.munkeygraphics.frih.net is all about graphics mainly in photoshop but your welcome if you use anything else it shall have a cash mod (within 30 mins of this post) and then i will have lotterys (sometimes) and contest where you win cash whatever i call my currency

So come and sign up, please Very Happy

SORRY WRONG ADDRESS EDITED NOW!! Embarassed

Updates:
* 1 New tutorial (on forums in tutorials section, der!)
Scorpio
Munkey graphics.com does not work

munkeygraphics.frih.net works.

Is there a problem with the .com or have you not registered that domain name? Rolling Eyes
salman_500
scorpio wrote:
Munkey graphics.com does not work

munkeygraphics.frih.net works.

Is there a problem with the .com or have you not registered that domain name? Rolling Eyes

yea hes right..... maybe you didnt set it up yet... or maybe the settings are rong...
munkey_boy
btw i edited my post
warallthetm
I will be a part-time moderator if you need.. Just pm me the detailz. I'm thinking of adding forums to my site, http://www.sk8te.uk.to
munkey_boy
warallthetm wrote:
I will be a part-time moderator if you need.. Just pm me the detailz. I'm thinking of adding forums to my site, http://www.sk8te.uk.to

i need more members i already have my friend as a admin he was also a admin on my old site so when i get more members you can be a moderator
warallthetm
ok
munkey_boy
warallthetm wrote:
ok

Are you any good at graphics? even if your beginning come and sign up to my site Very Happy http://munkeygraphics.frih.net
salman_500
hey,

i also have a design site..... im getting pretty good hits "MASHALLAH" .....

so if you want to get your work promoted i can put it up on my site if you like......
warallthetm
Im ok at graffix. I know basic adobe photodhop. I'll join later
ocalhoun
You are going to replace the standard graphics from the theme with some of your own aren't you? As it is now, it looks like it was made without much effort.
munkey_boy
ocalhoun wrote:
You are going to replace the standard graphics from the theme with some of your own aren't you? As it is now, it looks like it was made without much effort.

lol yeh im gonna replace that dangersign and maybe those thingos on either side of it
undoweb
I don`t like your design ( to big with big fonts ) as I say`d small fonts is like for professional webdesign.
The whole website is big ( whell on rezolution 1024x768, but on 800x600 Laughing Laughing looks kind of stopid!
munkey_boy
salman_500 wrote:
hey,

i also have a design site..... im getting pretty good hits "MASHALLAH" .....

so if you want to get your work promoted i can put it up on my site if you like......
thanks *written on xbox
munkey_boy
I have now updated this site. Check the top post for details.