FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what is this error? i bet you know the answer

evilryu530
im trying to install phpbb forum. i get this error. anyone know what it is?

table phpbb_auth_access??
thpn
You might be upgrading it and not downloading it. There should be a drop-down menu on the install page that has both upgrade and install. Make sure that it is on install and then fill in the page. If that doesn't work, I can't help you. Sad
Xcelerate
PHPBB won't install if you've already got tables set up for a forum, but you do need to have an empty database before you install.

If you think that you don't need that table, then through DirectAdmin go to MySQL management and select the database name that the forum is using. Then delete it, and recreate it, and it should be empty then, and thus you can install your forum.
[FuN]goku
yeah all you need to do is create a blank database and input the info into the phpbb setup form. then delete the install, and the contrib folder and from then on its smooth sailing. Very Happy
evilryu530
man you guys are so awesome, thanks i invite you to check out my forum, sign up and post something. thanks!

http://www.design.frih.net/forums/