FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your favourite group/singer? *OFFICIAL*

dodhee
My favorite band is The Police
Favorite singer is Sting from The Police Laughing
pll
I like some bands :

-Breaking benjamin
-my chemical romance
-greenday
-mudvayne
-papa roach
-skindreed
-simple plan

that's it ! Arrow
equipez
who don't like some bands? hAUIoaHihouaa

well, let's to my small list:

- Sonata Arctica
-Cradle of filth
- Blind guardian
- Nightwish
- Shaaman
- Angra
- Stratovarius

And has a lot more, but i'll stop here Razz
James Bond-007
dodhee wrote:

The Police is awesome! I like all classic rock bands really. My absoute favorite is Rush. I have all of their albums and a lot more of their stuff.
guybrush77
Here is a small list:

Armor for Sleep
The Early November
Ben Kweller
Feeder
Ramones
Taking Back Sunday
deswithat
-The rasmus
-Evanescene
pll
ooh!!

I forget :
-3 days grace
-crossfade Wink
Kombo
Too much Very Happy ... i can say:

- Alkaline Trio
- The Clash
- Ramones
- Less Than Jake
... and more...

Very Happy
HGK
Wow it looks like you guys are having a hard time making up your mind about your favorite band. My favorite band is The Beatles, how can you go wrong with them?
xezon
I love U2 and Usher. but I dont have lot of CDs.
cnnet
I like all kinds of songs
I don't know whom I like the best Laughing
icugaming
Radiohead is my favorite band. I also like Incubus, U2, Wilco, Portishead, Sonic Youth and other groups like them.
foyic
dodhee wrote:

me too
Jackel

- Alkaline Trio
- The Clash
- Ramones
- Less Than Jake
... and more...
stanaka
I love Beatles!
Sorry for oldest group....
tfx
Linkin Park
Bline
i don't really go for favortie singer. i go for favorite type of song, oh well rock is my favorite, slow rock such as yellowcard jess mccartney and the rest loike blink 182!
tfx
Akon
comuda
I like "Libido", "group TK" ," linkin park" Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
vainer10
Infected Mushroom!!!
Skazi!!!
Helios
Iron Maiden / Bruce Dickinson

.. they had 3 singers.. but Bruce is the best =)
007nich
My absolute favies:
- The Weakerthans
- Nirvana
- Hot Little Rocket
- Pink Floyd

Then I like a few others, but they won't be mentioned here.
Ootec
xezon wrote:
I love U2 ...

Personally, i cant stand the band.
Bono is in the news MUCH too much for my liking.
Mc_EDO
DREAM THEATRE , SLÝPKNOT , SLAYER , SOULFLY , ill NINO...

I liked them but mostly DREAM THEATRE.... Wink Laughing
dannyb
i like metllica,
after it nirvana
and limp bizkit
Rbv
Hmm mine are...
Jay-Z
Linkin Park
Slipknot
Green Day
System of A Down
Metallica
Limp Bizkit
Simple Plan
Rammstein

i have many i just dont remmber ^^
shorty
EMÝNEM,50 CENT,SNOOP,DR.DRE,G-UNÝT,D-12,2PAC......

I LOV RAP MANNN...
niedziel
greenday
Jay-Z
Ludacris
G-Unit
mike
i have to say KMFDM, and i love eminem's music too Cool
WickedGravity
My absolute favorite band is OTEP headed by Otep Shamaya.

SHe has these lyrics that are ripped from the headlines and a voice that you could swear was just not human when she scream all of it into the mic.

If you went to Ozzfest the last few years, you know exactly what I am talking about.

The fact that she is hot doesn't hurt either right?
bwzs2003
I also like the Police Very Happy
frozenhead
I love the music of the following:

Red Hot Chilli Peppers
System of A Down
Creed
Metallica
Nirvana
Evanesence
Matchbox 20
Simple Plan

-------------

Eminem
2Pac
2 Live Crew
inesquecivel
Sandy and Junior!

They are starting the international career, and very are known in Brazil
Rasmus
I might be somehow a 'eurolist' (and nationalist) when it comes to music, as I much prefer European music. Americans mostly make 'trash'; Bad "music" like 50 cent, the Game, Linkin Park, a number of punk bands which haven't developed or added anything new to the genre since Ramones keep hitting the airwaves. The American Uraban-music has truly polluted the radio, at least that is what I think. Of course a lot of American music is great too, but the current popular music surely isn't (again IMO).

I have quite a few favorite bands. Chances are, though, that you don't know them, since I prefer European music, as stated above.
[list]
[item]The Raveonettes (Danish quartet playing (noise-)rock inspired by the 50's -- especially Buddy Holly)
[item]Led Zeppelin (Need I say more? Great, classical rock.)
[item]Pink Floyd (See above note)
[item]The Streets (British rap. Quite a cool dialect he got there)
[item]Kashmir (Another Danish rock quartet . Just amazing rock! Name inspired by -- you guess it -- Led Zep. Used to be Nirvana, but some Californian guys stole the name...)
[item]Mew (Danish Jazz ballet/pop quartet. Also amazing).
[item]Jeff Buckley (Rest in Peace)
[item]Jimi Hendrix (Truly funky. Make me wanna finger paint)
[item]Leonard Cohen (I have grown to like him. I used to find him somehow boring)
[item]Audioslave (New American rock? On my list? Unbelievable)
[item]Bo Kaspers Orkester (Swedish neo-jazz)
[item]Kaspers Orchestra (Just crazy and funky. They use accordion among other instruments)
[item]Dizzy Mizz Lizzy (great Danish rock group!)
[item]Psyched up Janis (Same as above)
[item]Tiger Tunes (Cool and crazy electronica mixed with real instruments).
[item]Under Byen (Relaxing electronica. Songs are in Danish)
[item]Efterklang (Also relaxing electronica, but their songs are in English, and they don't have a permanent singer. I think they use a Geiger-Müller in one of the songs!)
[item]The Roots (Now that is good rap!)
[item]To some degree Snoop Dogg (I enjoy some of his songs. He also the only rapper from the 90's whom I can think of who is still 'gangsta').
[\list]
inesquecivel
Huuummm... I Like Evanescence too...

Smile
NghiaSuper
I like Brian Adams, Celine Dion, BSB...
Milli Riba
My fav all time band is Metallica ... I like all their songs cause they are of such variety that u never get tired of it!! and add to that, they have the 80's touch!!! Razz other bands which i like are Deep Purple, iron maiden and Korn..

I even like some songs of 12 stones Razz

oh..N yeah, I like System of a down too !!! Laughing
MeleceNi
I think I prefer Michael Jackson at best.

His dance is very good, and the music is actively

Compose the music by himself.

A good singer I think
Granard
Usally my best bands change every week Laughing

This week, I think it's stratovarius!!
Cult
I listen rock and metal so my fovourite group is Metallica, Apocaliptyca, I like Vai and Satriani. oh, and I will be forget, one of the best guitar solist Jimmi Hendrix!
HunterMac
-Nine Inch Nails,
-Mike Oldfield,
-The Cranberries,
-Rob Dougan
ladderalice
i like Tool, but not only their amazing and unique music, also theri philosophy, they "real lyrics" (i mean not stupid lyrics), the singer also has an amazing voice (Maynard J.K.) .
I also like dream theater, symphony x, becouse of the quality of the integrants (they really know hoy to play their instruments...)
Metal in general, some technic death metal, some trash metal...
Seregwethrin
Linkin Park is my favoutite Wink
ae1907
I love a lot of bands , singer and songs. My favorite music style is Hard rock .
Metallica , system of a down , linkin park , red hot chili peppers are very good . But at the same time i love pop music . My favourite band is Backstreet Boys . Hip-hop is a new trend . 50 cent and Eminem is very good .
In Turkey we listen asong called "Dale Don Dale" . It's good . I offer you to listen this song.
ae1907
This is the best for me : Linkin Park
Aisnotok
I just so happen to have a list of everyone I think everyone else should listen too: HAHAHA.. ok.. here we go: Interpol (my new obsession), Radiohead (my old obsession), ABBA, Air, Aimee Man, Alkaline Trio, And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead, Ash, Andrew W.K., At The Drive-In, Azure Ray, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Bad Astronaut, Beck, Billy Talent, Badly Drawn Boy, Basement Jaxx, Belle and Sebastian, Bjork, Bloc Party, Blonde Redhead, Blondie, Blur, Bob Marley, Boomkat, Brian Eno, British Sea Power, Cat Power, Catherine Wheel, Cave In, Clinic, Cocteau Twins, Coldplay, Daft Punk, Death Cab For Cutie, Deftones, Depeche Mode, Dinosaur Jr., DJ Shadow, Doves, Electric Light Orchestra, Eliott Smith, Esthero, Faith No More, Fischerspooner, Four Tet, Frou Frou, Grandaddy, Hot Hot Heat, Idlewild, Iron &; Wine, Jay-Z, Jeff Buckley, Kings of Leon, Lamb, Le Tigre, Liz Phair, Massive Attack, Metric, Missy Elliott, Mogwai, Morrissey, Muse, My Vitriol, New Order, Nitin Sawhney, Pet Shop Boys, Pete Yorn, Phantom Planet, Placebo, Portishead, Queens of the Stone Age, Rogue Wave, Rufus Wainwright, Ryan Adams, Shudder To Think, Sigur Ros, Snow Patrol, Spoon, Stellastar, Suede, Super Furry Animals, T. Rex, The Arcade Fire, The Avalanches, The Beatles, The Breeders, The Buzzcocks, The Clash, The Cure, The Dears, The Distillers, The Futureheads, The Go! Team, The Hives, The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Libertines, The New York Dolls, The Pixies, The Rapture, The Raveonettes, The Sleepy Jackson, The Smiths, The Stills, The Stone Roses, The Strokes, The Velvet Underground, The Walkmen, The White Stripes, Tindersticks, Tool, TV On The Radio, UNKLE, Wire, Xiu Xiu, Yo La Tengo...

This took me forever.. gonna use it for myspace
Nemesis54
Michael Jackson,Craig David and Shakira my favourites.
inesquecivel
ae1907 wrote:
I love a lot of bands , singer and songs. My favorite music style is Hard rock .
Metallica , system of a down , linkin park , red hot chili peppers are very good . But at the same time i love pop music . My favourite band is Backstreet Boys . Hip-hop is a new trend . 50 cent and Eminem is very good .
In Turkey we listen asong called "Dale Don Dale" . It's good . I offer you to listen this song.

They come back hehehe

Wink
memza
Dblock... fave artist in dblock is sheek louch or styles p
Slammer
hmmm, i got loooooads but atm heres a few of my favs:

-Dark Tranquility
-Chimaira
-Atreyu
-Bullet for my valentine
-Funeral For a friend
-Gratitude
-Caliban
-Chevelle
-Jonah's Onelinedrawing
-Lamb of god
-Evanescence
-Dashboard confessional
-Killswitch Engage
-The Used

I could go on all day, but i wont Razz lol
Flavia
My favorite band is Nightwish and my favorite singer is Anastacia. Well, I'd say there's a tie between Anastacia and Mariah Carey, heh. Laughing
Highwayman
Hmm... my favourite band ever would have to be The Red Hot Chili Peppers, without a doubt , but recently I've been listening to Weezer and No Doubt.
olivier_1988
My favorite groups are :
-AC/DC
-Pink Floyd
-Travis
-Supertramp
-Coldplay
But i like to: weezer, red hot chili pepper, green day, Franz ferdinand, and many other....
salut tout le monde
Zibé
I have 3 best bands :
- Leng tch'e ( grind ), an enormous belgium band,
with the singer of Aborted at the drums...

- Tagada Jones, a punk HxC band of France !!!

- Nasum : THE band of grind
will_fire
greenday
-mudvayne
-papa roach
U2
kid1112
i'm like
-westlife
- blue
Aimewitue
I love a lot of bands but my fav group is BoyzIIMen
i love them vocal performance,that's just amazing,they are symply the best group ever
i like especially the rnb group/singers like;Next,Shai;Jodeci,Dru Hill,Ginuwine,Brian Mc Knight ect...
TuRKCoCuK
I like

-Linkin Park
-Evanescence
-Nirvana
-Emprium (A German group)

And a Turkish Rapper Sagopa Kajmer. I will add his latest album. You must listen. Some lyrics are English. You must try Smile
Mehwii
I have different favourites
I likes:
Singers
- Usher
- Alicia Keys
- Marques Houston
- Akon
- Brain Mc knight
- Frankie J
Groups
- B2K
- Black eyed peas
- Boys II Men

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
memsa
For some reason I like:
Alanis Morissette
Avril Lavigne
Shania Twain
Wendy Matthews

To a lesser extent:
Celine Dion
kd Lang
soghetto
My favourite group are the Outlawz they spit real
unlike others

the group was made by 2pac A.K.A MAKAVELI THE LEGEND
outlaw mission to change peoples life to a better life to put them in better position.

But sadly 2pac passsed away in 1997 but outlawz are stronger still represting 2pac

visit their official site www.1nationentertainment.net
CmKc
Ayna is the best one!
icy_crystal_angel
1.Linkin Park(didn't like collision course that much...numb is an all-time favorite)
2.Creed (Scott Stapp is so friggin HOT)
3.Robbie Williams
4.Shania Twain (amazing voice...amazing lyrics) Dancing Boo hoo!
SeoJi
I have way to many, though some of them are...

The Shins
Eisley
Eels
Franz Ferdinand
Frou Frou
The Mars Volta

...and many more.

I'm a huge fan of Indie Rock/Pop. <3
ealonfena
I live for JEthro Tull.ANd the others are Dire straits,Pink FLoyd,ALmora,rammstein,crannberies.I am aTULLIAN!!!
ankhezar
have a lot of music but the current playlist is:
razorlight
spoon
oasis
thrice
weezer
dengbs

SHe has these lyrics that are ripped from the headlines and a voice that you could swear was just not human when she scream all of it into the mic.

If you went to Ozzfest the last few years, you know exactly what I am talking about.

Frelina
Green Day
Sr-71
Good Charlotte
Spinfire
Evanescence
Skyte Resengard
SOme of mine are
  • Green DAy
  • Radiohead
  • Modest Mouse
  • Incubus
  • Linkin Park
  • Gorillaz
  • The Bravery
  • Kings of Leon
ddukki
Green Day
Weezer
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Incubus
Acceptance
Fuel

That's my top list, in no particular order
XeRo
Dream Theater, Symphony X, Shadow Gallery
RBD
hi!
how are you?
my name is maia and im from Israel

my favourite bands are NIRVANA, RBD, METROPOLIN, LA OREJA DE VAN GOGH and GOOD CHARLOTTE.

i like Belinda, Alex Ubago, Lu and Evenesence too !

see ya
XeRo
But your musical interest looks more than a Latin one.... Razz
stiffler
Nothing beats Pearl Jam.
XeRo
Beethoven beats pearl Jam Razz
Yngwee Malmsteen Kicks Pearl Jam...
Lucifel
my favourite are claude franois (it's old), X japan (japanese group) and Gackt (japanese singer) ^^°
XeRo
Moi Dix Mois AND Malice Mizer from japan rulez !
Lucifel
malice mizer, my favourites are sans retour voyage derničre and regrets ^-^

For moi dix mois; its mephisto walz, noctural romance and monophobia ^-^
masterevil
napalm death. or maybe sepultura...
XeRo
Don't you like the anime music Lucifel? One of my favorite soundtracks are the RK ST.
Lucifel
Concerning anime, my favourite is messiah from angel sactuary XD and all music from saiyuki XD especially alone and for real XD
Flavia
My favorite group is The Backstreet Boys and my favorite singer is Anastacia.
Actually, I also love Mariah Carey and N'Sync Laughing
XeRo
Cowboy Bebop soundtrack ver jazzy Very Happy
RosenCruz
Linkin Park
Aramist
- the police
- djavan (brazilian singer)
Nawrooz
My Favorite singer is Mansour (persian singer) Embarassed
gecko
My favourite bands are: Linkin Park, Metallica, The Police, Nirvana, Apocalyptica, Green Day, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd and also Queen
I haven't got favourite singer (but I like Sting and Craig David a lot)
da50iel
i love linkin park and the rasmus
XeRo
adagio... such a group
Defsanguje
Blind Guardian \,,/---( o . O )---\,,/
XeRo
Yeah, Imaginations from the looking glass!
inesquecivel
Flavia wrote:
My favorite group is The Backstreet Boys and my favorite singer is Anastacia.
Actually, I also love Mariah Carey and N'Sync Laughing

I like BSB and Mariah Carey

Wink
RosenCruz
Linking Park---------Numb
Refrag
Theres so meny , Bell and Sabastian (scottish band check out the album Tigermilk), The Magic Numbers, The Kiser chiefs. I could go on on But Hopfuly soon ypu will all be able to sample the unique sounds of Refrag

Thanks Refrag
XeRo
Stratovarius woopie
Tepelstreeltje
My favorite artist at the moment has to be Robbie Williams because it is such an entertainer. For instance his latest "huge" concert Live At Knebworth was an amazing concert!

Words cannot even express how I feel when watching the Live at Knebworth Show. The fact that this man can make 175 thousand people bounce in unison to his music is astounding! I wish so much that I could have been there in person. It would have been the best time of my entire life! However, when I watch the DVD, it almost feels like I was there. Robbie is so captivating with his enthusiasm and animation. The band plays an amazing show with such precision and energy. This is by far one of the best shows in music history!!!
dengbs
I must say.. The grand theft auto series has came a long way from the first one in '96 i think? where all u did was gun people down and get money for hitting cars.. the new things is basically be a ganster type person who has a problem, and it has to be solved with force. and as all the grand theft auto series have proven.. there is no talking involved.. its best to just.. Blow stuff up and Kill anyone who opposed you. and San andreas has almost perfected that sport, although a few times in the game i was oddly bored (My fault.. i was just driving around) the game play can be Straight up.. or u can always steer off and do something comepletly random.. the game is awesome..~
I must say.. The grand theft auto series has came a long way from the first one in '96 i think? where all u did was gun people down and get money for hitting cars.. the new things is basically be a ganster type person who has a problem, and it has to be solved with force. and as all the grand theft auto series have proven.. there is no talking involved.. its best to just.. Blow stuff up and Kill anyone who opposed you. and San andreas has almost perfected that sport, although a few times in the game i was oddly bored (My fault.. i was just driving around) the game play can be Straight up.. or u can always steer off and do something comepletly random.. the game is awesome..~

Crying or Very sad Cool Surprised Laughing
comsci18
I like....
LimBizkit
LinkinPark
Michael Learns To Rock
SlipKnot
and .....
(i love all rock)
XeRo
what's Michael Learns To Rock ?
ziradro
My favourite singers are Gwen stefani, Britnet Spears and Madonna..
My favourite bands are 50 Cent and Green Day...

I think, BRITNEY is a very beautiful woman and she has got a wonderful voice... I love with her...
XeRo
Does 50 Cent is a band?
ben7
Favourite:
[color=red][b]stone temple pilots[/color]
[/b]
Runner Ups:
foo fighters
nirvana
the offspring

Old timers:
ccr
the doors
pink floyd

Best Artist:
David Grohl, is there anything that he is involved in that isn't successful?
XeRo
David Grohl is a huge comercial hook
ben7
he may be commercial, but all he does is sell music and hits...

who had ever heard of Queens of the Stone Age before he played drums for them one summer, meanwhile, they already had a few albums out.

you can't argue with his success, and making millions isn't a sin
XeRo
The success with nirvana made him a gold mine...
Jean Havoc
1.U2
2.Aerosmith
3.The Cure
4.Placebo
5.The Darkness
6.Queen
7.Eagles
8.Keane
XeRo
Well, queens of the stone age is a good band Very Happy
bkatz
My favorite band is system of a down. I also listen to some metallica and a couple AC/DC songs.
XeRo
Dream Theater - Live at budokan
golles
The Offspring I can't mention some good songs then I need 100+ lines Smile ok just 1

Lightning Rod - The Offspring

//golles
XeRo
Live at budokan is a dvd hehehe not a song. Razz
rarasmu
The Clash

(Pretty found of the great Joe Strummer.)
leone
my favourite singer is avril lavinge. she is quite cute and her song are absolutley nice i have to say. other band that i like also are greenday
leone
can anyone tell me what programs are the best to use for downloading audios and mp3 files from p2p becasue the ares is not working and the has a lot of spyware. send me back please.
RBD
XeRo wrote:
But your musical interest looks more than a Latin one.... Razz

well thats true
but i like english songs and hebrews songs 2.
guitarstud101
My favorite is Boston - too bad they only had one (good) album. I think it's pretty cool that they came from MIT - my dad actually went there for is PhD and knew a few of the guys from the band back in the day.
Rafe
audioslave Fo SHo best band ever.
XeRo
Angra from brazil is a great band
Grimboy
At the moment I would say The Decendents.
Ivi
I listen to all kind of music so i dont have a favourite singer, I like some :

-green day
-linkin park
-avril lavigne
-eminem
-Vasco Rosi (Italian rock singer)
etc
XeRo
Kamelot is such a great power metal band.
Dark_Jedi06
I'm not much of a band/singer kind of guy...I fall more into the orchestrated category. Wink Though as far as bands go, I'm a big fan of The Pillows...they did all the music for the greatest Anime of all time, FLCL.

But still, I prefer to listen to stuff by John Williams. Razz
Monochrome
» In Flames
» Opeth
» Silentium
» Tool
» Machinae Supremacy
» Lee Holdridge
» Enya
» Mors Principium Est
» Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
» Orphaned Land
» Passenger and many more...

... but In Flames is my best band ever; I enjoy listening to them than anything else. I like so many bands but I think these are my favorites... oh don't forget Dark Tranquillity and Apocalyptica.
XeRo
Rush - Down !!
ManKind Monster
my faivorte band is metallica and green day.

i also like linkin park and nirvana.

Laughing
diablera
dodhee wrote:

Isn't it just too square? I mean, it's like saying: 'The Beatles and John Lennon are my fave' lol...

Anyways, considering the fact that I like music as it is, just because, I'm not a FAN (that horrible word) of anyone. But some music I've been listening recently is:

Architecture in Helsinki
Of Montreal
John Cage
Steve Reich
Brian Eno
Roger Eno
Joy Division
The Ramones
MC5
Chris Bell
Tim Buckley
Led Zeppelin
Black Rebel Motorcycle
Evanss
Mia Sonora
Arcade Fire
Pachelbel
Bela Bartok
Eric Satie
Hildegard Von Bingen
...and the list goes and goes...

Cheers!!!! Cool
valo
My favourite genre is Metal.

My favouritebands are:

Clawfinger
    In Flames
    Hammerfall
    Metallica
    Manowar
    Nirvana
    Extol
    Divinefire

Anoyone with me?
hayalperest
i think the best one is no doubt
angelo
My favorite band is The Calling and Matchbox Twenty! These two bands have the same genre and blend of music which I like. I love Wherever You Will Go from the calling and If You're Gone by Matchbox Twenty. On solo performances, from Alex Band of the calling, I love the single Why Don't You and I. In fact it's my favorite song. From rob thomas of matchbox twenty, I love her single lonely no more.
On the other hand on solo artists, I like Britney Spears because of her dance moves and sullen and sultry voice. But most of all, her attitude is what I like most!
needlz
well my fav. crews are:
necro & ill bill, brooklyn academy, soehne mannheims (german), optik crew (german)..
and sometimes i also like listening to stuff like greenday & co Smile
lpbrasil
My favorite band is Linkin Park, Slipknot, Green Day, New Found Glory and etc...
snowflake
Malice Mizer, Bond, Queen, Jet, Richard Cheese, Placebo, Scott Joplin, Maksim Mrvica... I like a lot of scattered songs as well, so that'd be about another.... 5 billion to add to the list o_o
Doerak
I like Metallica, well the older songs/albums. St Anger sucks, it just doesn´t got that metallica feeling.
XeRo
Andromeda is a great band
waring
WEEN. Ween is the best no doubt. You have to start with their mellower albums (quebec, white pepper) and work your way up through the weirdness though.
otaku
My favorite bands of all time is:

Relient K

Switchfoot

But I also like:

Superchick
Simple Plan
Sum41

Any band on Radio U
ronitvohra
My Fav one is Metallica
MatthewDoe
I am probably the only one here who likes country music. My favorite singers are Tim McGraw and George Strait. I like Lonestar for a favorite band. There aren't all that many people that get onto forums like this that like Country Music....I really don't know why.
Firebolt
Green day is the best band ever!!!!

My favroite guy from the band is Tre cool
wanroij
Firebolt wrote:
Green day is the best band ever!!!!

My favroite guy from the band is Tre cool

Green day is very good. Basket Case is my favorit song

I like a lot of bands. Also some dutch bands. I listened a lot to the offspring a long time ago. I don't like it that mucht anymore Wink It is still ok
Lukrasha
hmmm... probably I'd have to go with Alkaline Trio, but I also like Bowling for Soup, Sum 41, Green day is okay, Rise against, and some old 80's and 70's rock bands (too many to list)
crestwoodxc
Jim Morrison and The Doors are my FAVORITE band. The lyrics that Morrison comes up with are just insane. No one in there right mind would be able to think any of that up, but he was usually trippin or boozed up so he wasnt in a right frame of mind. Not only the lyrics, but the music they played was great. Ray Manzarek has to be the best keyboardist (not pianist) of all time. Robby Krieger could throw down some good jams, and John Densmore wasn't that bad of a drummer himself. Morrison always found a way to get the audience rilled up, either with his taunting or other ways (including the Miami incident). Its a shame he died (if he really did), but I suppose its whats best. Live fast and die young, the rockstars modo.
XeRo
Dream Theater - Burning My Soul
Stellaris
Favourite Artists:
Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson

Favourite Band/Groups:
TLC, Destiny's Child, Black Eyed Peas
valkyrie-heavens
i dunno... this is a hard one. I love linkin park, sum 41, and blink 182.They're all awesome bands.
XeRo
Dream Theater - Hollow Years
diablera
I guess this is really hard to answer question. I just can't find the way you can compare Beethoveen with The Pixies or John Coltrane with Justin Timberlake...

I think we should start defining our faves by genre.

i.e. my fave industrial rock bands are:

Coil
Einstürzende Neubauten
Ministry
Skinny Puppy
Front Line Assembly
KMFDM

...etc

And so it goes...
XeRo
I like kind of clasical stuff like Beethoven, Bach, Paganini, Schubert, Mozart and more...
Jimi_Hendrix
Mi favourite singer is Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin), and the singer of Judas Priest too (the first singer)
afux
my favourite gerne is rap, hip-hop and r&b
and my favourite musicians are EMIN3M, 50 Cent and Kanye West
gordon24fan
I don't know if I could pick just one favorite so I will try to just give my top five (in no particular order).

-Reba McEntire
-Rascal Flatts
-Lonestar
-Brad Paisley
-Kenny Chesney

Guess you can tell that I like country music.

Jen
Sotero
Avril Lavigne and some Brazilian Bands!
viper34
mine :

Guns n' Roses
Jimmy Eat World
Blink 182
The offspring
Metallica
Limp Bizkit
MxPx
Evanscence

and many more ...
toms.cheats
i think system of a down are the best band to day because thier music is a good rock but not toheavy like other bands like slipknot or to light and dull like mc fly
taoman360
My favorite band(for live shows) has to be "Leftover Salmon." They are a bluegrass jamband with alot of jazz and blues mixed in there. They have 6 members and most of them sing, but the absolute best is Drew Emmitt. He can hit the right notes and hold them for what seems like an eternity.

Band: Leftover Salmon
Vocalist: Drew Emmitt
irish_18
I love The Beatles. too old I know.. But I like their songs ^-^
mattiamatto
This is not an easy decision for me, I love nearly every kind of Music...

In the 90's I listened to Roxette, Elton John, Jon Bonjovi, Guns'n'Roses...
then I became a Techno/Dance/Trance - freak Smile since 2002 I produce electronic dance music, just for fun!

One of my favourites is DJ Tiësto.

When I go out I normally visit HOUSE-MUSIC- partys !
collector
My favourite band is The Offspring Smile
x_es_x
i like alot of bands...from rock to punk..and here are some!!!

good charlotte!!!it's my ultimate fave...some people say that they're not even punk..but i don't care coz..all i care about is the music..i think that their songs are awesome..especially hold on...inspiring!!!

i also listen to nickelback i like ttheir song..someday!

linkin park is also great!!!i think that they're cool..coz even though they're rock they don't really have bad language in their songs and they still manage to be "cool",...coz you know some people say that to be cool..you have 2 swear..don't see d point...!!!

well yeah..that's it!
Dillian
-Linkin park
-System of a down
-Rammstein
-Korn
-Manga
-Moby
-Evanescanse
-Limp bizkit
-Disturbed.......
cerebro
I think my favorite band would have to be pink floyd. they are the trippiest band i've heard. i remember listening to them when i was just a kid and kind of grew up around it so it just sort of melted to me. everytime i put on floyd my brain seems to spin in kaladascopes (mt).
jaguar11735
Alltime favorite band: Thrice (New cd comes out tuesday!)

Other awesome bands I listen to: Disturbed, Mudvayne, Story of the Year, Rise against, Foo Fighters, the list goes on and on..
moonlizard
simple plan,good charlotte,green days,muse,fountain of ***(i don't remember that word ),thrills
z1k1
Group: Coldplay
Singer: Chris Martin
Laughing
JayBee
My favourite groups:

Radiohead
Lamb
Khoiba
Franz Ferdinand
Interpol
R.E.M.
Red Hot Chili Peppers

and many others
jordanh77
I would have to say AC/DC is the best party drinking band of all time. Metallica, is great. The Beatles as well.
ChesterB
Linkin Park and Groove Coverage Wink
icugaming
JayBee wrote:
My favourite groups:

Radiohead
Lamb
Khoiba
Franz Ferdinand
Interpol
R.E.M.
Red Hot Chili Peppers

and many others

Good taste... there are few of us here.
hack_man_
I don't buy many CD's, I am mostly into computer stuff, but my favourite bands are:

(I will put bands even though it says: What is your favourite band. Laughing )

- Robbie Williams
- Eminem Cool
- Pink Floyd ( I love "Another Brick in the Wall" Very Happy )
justin91166
him
headless
Ma favorite band is.... BLACK EYED PEAS. They are like so kool. and one of the songs i like might be, ba bump and lots lots more!
hack_man_
headless wrote:
Ma favorite band is.... BLACK EYED PEAS. They are like so kool...

Sorry, forgot to mention them...

Who else here likes "Where is the love?"

I don't just like the song... The lyrics mean a lot too...

MAKE POVERTY HISTORY
lerman
JayBee wrote:
My favourite groups:

Radiohead
Lamb
Khoiba
Franz Ferdinand
Interpol
R.E.M.
Red Hot Chili Peppers

and many others

you mean lamb of god?? coz if yes its the best vocal i ever heard i like mostly black metall and some doom ang goth metall:

DimmuBorgir
ChilderenOfBodom
CradleOfFilth
LambOfGod
Salem (israeli black metall group)
Illdisposed
ArchEnemy
litle bit from within ......

and sometimes i listen to more quite music like

offspring
metallica

and even some old things like scorpikons etc....

some couple days ago i heard on MTV clip of group named "My Chemical Romance" i liked the song the clip was something about war song name "the ghost of you"
i downloaded the album and there was some pretty good songs (this group playing some kind of rock)
haavards
I've read page 1 and 10, so I'm not sure if anyone have mentioned him, but Robbie Williams is one of the most genius artists I know of.
lambda
Guns'n'Roses
Metallica
rip8fan1
I like many, many, many bands, but since you asked for 'favorite', I'll just stick with

The Beatles

Favorite Singer would be John Cougar Mellencamp
artur.h
the swans, dead can dance, NIN...
bvit
Linkin Park, Beatles, KoRn...
Commando_Sondre
I like Blues Brothers and no more!
gnomme
Pink Floyd rules!!!! forever!!!
digibluez
-Depeche Mode
-Dido
-Gorillaz
-Missy Elliot
-James Blunt
-Sting
-Bruce Willis (yes if you did'nt know,he sings too)
-Gwen Stefani
-U2
olivier_1988
Ac/dc
Pink floyd
Travis
Coldplay
Coco rosie
TeK
Krayzie Bone
Bizzy Bone
Skinny Moxey
Sizzla
Gentleman
Bob Marley
GamersforGod
a great Christian band with a great song I can only imagine
mcalister2003
Now we do for free music world

equipez wrote:

- Sonata Arctica
-Cradle of filth
- Blind guardian
- Nightwish
- Shaaman
- Angra
- Stratovarius

ee82hl
Sting can play bass very well... and sing at the same time. I am quite impress the first time i saw him play. He got a superb band to back him up too. His composing is very uncoventional but still nice to listen too. Very technical yet inviting. I can really say that he is a very good musician and singer.
erik
Smogus (NL)
Dreadlock Pussy (NL)
Rammstein (D)
Ambiossis (NL)
Godsmack (USA)
Rapid Notion (NL)
Concubine (NL)
Guilty Method (IT)
The Blackout (UK)

most of them are unknown, but they're all great Smile
amazing
I my favorite singer is Bon Jovi
supjapscrapper
pll wrote:
I like some bands :

-Breaking benjamin
-my chemical romance
-greenday
-mudvayne
-papa roach
-skindreed
-simple plan

that's it ! Arrow

I'm very muchinto the same kind of bands, but my favorte one plays somewhat different music, although rock, is "Puddle of Mudd".

I live their grungy themes and longy voice strides Very Happy
zender
- Motörhaed
- Ramones
- Hypnos69 (Belgium)
- AC/DC
- Led Zeppelin
- Kyuss
- Brant Bjork & the Bros
- Colour Haze (Germany)
- MC5
- Fu Manchu
And the list goes on, and on, and on,....
thelwordNL
the killers
the murmurs
the subways
the thrills

enz.
burzum
my favourite band/singer would obviously be burzum...!
Sandcrawler
Korn
The Killers
Mushroomhead
Slipknot
Sublime
System of a Down
AC/DC
Soulfly
and far to many other to name...i listen to nearly every kind of music long as it has a fast beat to it.
darkdante
deswithat wrote:
-The rasmus
-Evanescene

I like all kinds of songs
I don't know whom I like the best
parker
Joy Division
Belle & Sebastian
The Postal Service
RATM
The Avalanches
Interpol
Radio Birdman
MasterC
Versus The World is my new favourite band. The s/t album is nice and melodic. Hmm, maybe a little emo influences.

Vendetta Red is also a nice band. Check them if you have time Smile
Jamatu
RHCP
System of a down
fecophobia
Old David Bowie, Tenacious D, Beatles, Radiohead, and Blur

I have a thing for british dialects.
Stevenwba
Alkaline Trio, awesome! listend to every song they made and never heard one i didnt like. Very Happy
Xaros
--> Linkin Park
--> Gorillaz
And some nice Techno Dancing
fabfour
No question. The Beatles made so many innovations, building on what came before. They changed music and how it fits into peoples' lives. They broke up 35 years ago but it's easy to find Beatles influences in countless groups since.
hac
I'm a big fan of Eminem. But its quite sad he's leaving Crying or Very sad
Terrasis-Cian
Freddie was the best singer closly followed by elton john!
wingo
I don't care how good a singer is. They are worthless. All that matters is who writes the music or remixes it. I think these people are the best, because unlike all your stupid popular bands, these people write songs with good music, seldom found in any point in history:

Ferry Corsten (aka System F, Veracocha, and many other pseudonyms)
DJ Tiesto
Rick Dees (For humor, of course. That stuff is so awful it's funny.)
Johann Pachelbel
Daft Punk
Silverman
Linkin Park
Fort Minor (With Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park Razz)
Usher
JoJo
Ginuwine
Ludacris

That was it, i think Rolling Eyes
yotga
Skazi!
Dj Skazi!

He's my favorite! Exclamation
Di
yay!!! linkin parl!!!

chester's so hot!!
Di
oh no!! i meant park. sorry!!
Phi
Currently loving: Muse Very Happy Their latest album, Absolution is really worth listening too Smile
WinterMoon
My favorites tend to vary on time of year and all around way of life at the time being...
Right now my favorite music comes from Enigma. I'm also listening to a lot of Rob Zombie, Evanescence, and Linkin Park at the moment too (music inspires a lot of what I write. Smile)
lyndonray
favourite classic rock band: Pink Floyd
favourite song: Us and Them

Favouite Alternative band: Linkin Park
Favourite song: Numb
phunkee
Although I have many favourite artists... without a doubt one of my most favoured is above n beyond. They are a dutch trio... who produce quality euphoric tracks. www.aboveandbeyond.nu or www.anjunabeats.com
H3LL5P4WN
The Misfits

The Misfits would likely qualify as my favorite band currently. They're the band I don't have to be in a mood to listen to, in that I can pop any disc in at anytime and jam to.

Previous favorites would be (and not in order):

In Flames
Fear Factory
Down
Pantera
Metallica
AFI
Aerosmith
Korn
Terrasis-Cian
Michael Jackson was the best ever solo singer

http://www.terrasis-music.com
Mrs_Robota
Mine is MODERN TALKING!! Very Happy Cool
hodgenpodg
I like far too many bands to choose just one but I'd say that my favorite band of all time is Nirvana.
pacificstorm
Hmm.. mines simple plans bah.. thou i got more but simple plans the best.. ha.
ladiesroompodcast
Michael Jackson hands down---
He's also the most influential. Everyone from Usher to Justin Timberlake to Pharrell Williams to Destiny's Child have borrowed from his style.
g_unit90
50 Cent
Candy Shop
kevbailey
My favourite singer would have to be Peter Gabriel. He has had some amazing songs like "Mercy Street", "Red Rain" <- Personal favourite, and "Zaar".

My favourite group would probably be Green Day. The songs that I like from them are their softer one's like "Wake me when September Ends". Dio is a close second, though.
ajoaktree
The Ramones...

GABBA GABBA HEY!!!
Lamp
Disturbed
Avenged Sevenfold
Alter-Bridge
Drowning Pool
Mudvayne
Metal...
SunburnedCactus
"Metal..." sounds like a great band. Very Happy
Executor
My favourite singer/rapper is The Game Smile G-Unot rulezzzz... My favourite song is...hmmm... Fly Like an Eagle or Put You On The Gamem favourite diss is 300 Bars & Runnin'
Kiliox
The bands I listen the most are:

- Cold Play
- Isengard
- The Police
- Genesis (with Peter Gabriel)

I also listen a large amount of OST from differents animes:

- Full Metal Alchemist
- Hunter X Hunter
- City Hunter
- Vision of Escaflowne
- Cowboy Bebop
- Rurouni Kenshin

Favorite singer will remain Maaya Sakamoto.
theasboz
my favourite band is my band, "The ASBOz"
Hopefully we will be able to host our site with you guys coz you all seem pretty decent people Smile
dingdong666
WickedGravity wrote:

Otep is also one of my favourite bands. Also heard that Otep Shamaya is a leabian.

Anyways... coming to the point.
My favs:-

-Otep
-Metallica
-Slayer
-Rammstein
-Cannibal Corpse
Head Hunter
Mine is Nightwish, NanowaR, Sanata Arctica...
hanay
scott stapp, I love his voice.
kr3tu
Head Hunter!
It's Sonata Arctica! i also like them

I love metal... metallica forever ^.^
spelbound
I have a lot of favourites, a band from the past would be the Beatles. From today, would have to be U2
vriendinnieej
Head Hunter wrote:
...Nightwish, Sonata Arctica...

I saw Sonata Arctica live on 9th of September in Holland.. Great performance Smile Remember it as if it was yesterday.

Some of my own favorite bands;

Sonata Arctica
Moonsorrow
(old) Metallica
Elvenking
Ensiferum
Nightwish
Shaaman
Rhapsody

...just melodic/power/heavy metal for me. Some punkrock is nice too. But please don't feed me trance or dance because I can become really agressive Wink
cheezay2000
dodhee wrote:

LOL..Sting...haha. I like Sting too, though. I have several favorite bands and artists....here's my feeble attempt to list them all:

Falling Up, Third Day, Kutless, Goo Goo Dolls, Sanctus Real, Tait, DC Talk, Toby Mac, Seven Places, Matthew West, Stellar Kart, Day of Fire, Fusebox, Fuse, Tonic, Dashboard Confessional, Seventh Day Slumber, David Crowder Band, Jeremy Camp, Barlow Girl, Skillet, Jars of Clay, Trevor Morgan, Jason Sweet, Alter Bridge, Bebo Norman, Paul Colman, Chris Tomlin, Chris Rice, Lifehouse, Pillar, Telecast, Cold, Crossfade, Silverchair, Creed, Anberlin, Todd Agnew, Gaither Vocal Band, Shawn McDonald, Newsboys, Nickelback, Phillips Craig & Dean, John Reuben, John David Webster, Incubus, Hawk Nelson, Sterofuse, Building 429, Audio Adrenaline, Big Daddy Weave, AudioVent, Lincoln Brewster, Thornley, Story Side B, and Overflow...probably some I've left out...
cheezay2000
hanay wrote:
scott stapp, I love his voice.

Erm...not so much...his voice sounds like a lamb dying...
briareos
best band :
A7X
Atreyu
Emery
Fata
Florence (local band)
greely estates

and now on the softer side :
posatal service
Dino
My best groups and songs :
Blink 182 :
Adams song

Fat Prezident :
Farmers heart

Rise Against :
Paper Wings
jaykay
At the moment my favorite band is "The Faint". They released an amazing album which is called "Wet from birth". Very powerful! Have a look at http://www.thefaint.com
myportraitssecret
I have a massive list of favourite bands and singers only a few of which are:

Guns N Roses - Totally rox our band covers some of their Appetite songs
Papa Roach
Greenday
Earlier Linkin Park stuff
Van Halen
The Kinks
The Undertones

Jon Bon Jovi
Axl Rose
Ville Valo from HIM

Tell me what you think!!
maristar
Hanson.

I don't care if people have a problem with that. Just go and see them live!
eadwired
Definitely my fave group would be the following:

1. My Chemical Romance
2. The Killers
3. Switchfoot
4. Fall Out Boy
5. Bowling for Soup

Ive got so many on the list but those just my top 5.
quartz
I dont have favorite today, but some time ago my favorite was Haddaway
Mc_EDO
my fave is mudvayne , dream theather , manowar and vs :d hehe
and I advice you to listen them they are very proffesional and good group Wink
IceCameron
They are so extremely many but here are some of those i have been listening to lately..

..Theivery corporation
..Emiliana torrini
..of montreal
..The arcade fire
..The Shins

There are so many, many more!
kevin
My favourite band is CCR, Creedence Clearwater Revival, a group from the late 60's, begin 70's.My favourite singer is John Fogerty, who was the lead-singer of CCR.

- You'll prodably know some of their song, e.g. Proud Mary, wich Ike & Tina Turner covered and scored a #1 hit.
- Fortunate Son was the themesong of the movie Forest Gump and of the videogame Battlefield Vietnam...
- John Fogerty made Rockin' all over the world, wich was covered by Status Quo and they scored a big hit with it.

I could go on and on and on Very Happy
silli
My favourite band is Children of Bodom. I recommer it to all friends of heavy metal. Especially the songs Follow the Reaper, Hate me!, and Living the dead beat.
meilhugar
Well, my favourite singer is Fiona Apple, she has an extraordinary voice and I really like the way she wrote her lyrics. I also like her piano melodies, so I think she's very complete: lyrics, music, performance. I can sugest her new album "Extraordinary Machine", it's truly amazing.
prongs_386
metallica would be my all time favourite, well it was the band i have listened to the most and been the most obsessed with. Led zeppelin comes close though
gingermagician
John Frusciante... The best guitarist in the world at the moment. Currently busy with The Chili Peppers recording a new album. Though his solo stuff is among the best rock music I've heard in a long time. "To Record Only Water For Ten Days" is his best album, closely followed by "Shadows Collide With People". Awesome!!

John Frusciante is closely followed by Mat Bellamy from Muse as far as musical ability goes too.
Natrualkiller
Every since ive seen a pearl jam concert i cant stop listening to em they are just amazing
joshwong
my favourites are definitrly the foo fighters, best musician ever being dave grohl.
kain
GREEN DAY!!! They Rock! I like "Holiday"
Acompany
My favorite singer has to be either Rob Halfor of Judas Priest or Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam. Different styles I know, but each has their own charm. Been huge fans of both bands forever as well.
Acompany
As for my favorite bands, that is a bit different. I would have to say that I am more into heavy music, so my current faves are: System of a Down, Black Label Society, and Avenged Sevenfold.
thelostgallery
Muse
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Coldplay
Texas
nameless56
fav. band: Sanctus Real
fav. song: Alone by Sanctus Real

other good bands: Relient K, Switchfoot, Skillet, Kutless, Green Day
MadMan
i like:

-greenday: they make good songs Razz
-armin van buren: best dutch remixer there is
-elize: atleast she can sing for abit
-linkin park: has some good songs, not much, but some

and there's my list
Vader
My favuorite...
-Dream Theater
-Iron Maiden
-Ac/Dc
-System of a Down
-Stratovarius
-Rhapsody
-Green Day
-Queen
-U2
-Pink Floyd
-Aerosmith
-Guns 'N' Roses
-Hellacopters
-Deep Purple

And a lot of other groups
dsk
My favorite singer is I read of saratoga a group of heavy Spanish very good metal recommend them that they should listen to them because they are going to like
dsk
Vader wrote:
My favuorite...
-Dream Theater
-Iron Maiden
-Ac/Dc
-System of a Down
-Stratovarius
-Rhapsody
-Green Day
-Queen
-U2
-Pink Floyd
-Aerosmith
-Guns 'N' Roses
-Hellacopters
-Deep Purple

And a lot of other groups

vader likes heavy como yo
xisong
1.Breaking benjamin
2.My chemical romance
3.Papa roach
4.Linkin Park
kenetix
Xzibit, DMX, Tupac, Juelz Santana
ShineStar
Me one is Groove Coverage
afux
i like this singers .... rapper
eminem
50 cent
snoopp dogg
kany west
jay-z

limp bizkit
linkin park
black eyed peas
rammstein
scratcher
Angra, for sure.

They play the metal that i like to heard, they are brazilian as i am.

There are also many metal bands that do an interesting sound:
Shaaman, Rhapsody, Iron Maiden, Karelia, for example.
LesPaulMarshall
Crikey... Where to start...

I like such a wide spectrum of music, some of my favorites are

KISS (My all time favorite)
Fleetwood Mac
Rob Zombie
Marilyn Manson
ABBA
The Cure
Meatloaf
Led Zeppelin
Jimi Hendrix
Hayseed Dixie
Type O Negative
Suzi Quatro
Cradle Of Filth

Now how many people do you know that would list Fleetwood Mac AND Cradle Of Filth lmao
Yuyiroquai
Best: Jamiroquai

Offspring
Metallica
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Extremoduro
Gorillaz
dogancanozturan
Linkin Park Very HappyVery Happy
dragonman641
As of now, my favorites would have to be Franz Ferdinand, Coldplay, and Eminem. I like a wide variety of music so I would find it impossible to only pick one out of all the ones I like.
MrMoffo
Led Zeppelin. John Bonham is my favorite drummer of all time.
ignitionnight
Led Zeppelin, Thrice, Incubus, Say Anything.
todabeat
Singer- alcia keys
Rapper- Nas
Metal - Korn
Punk- Green Day
Old School- The Police
50's 60's- Frank Sinatra
GTA
Slayer
Black Sabbath
Betzefer
Slipknot
God Figthers Cool
RedMuse
My favourites are:

The Corrs
Linkin Park
Destiny's Child
Black Eyed Peas
U2
Green Day
Red Hot Chili Peppers

Jay-Z
Anastacia
Alicia Keys
Celine Dion
Axelle Red
Corneille
Enya
Eros Ramazzotti
Norah Jones
Alanis Morissette
Leann Rimes
erotic_city
favourite group - the pumpkins
favourite singer - billy
mckenneth
STEPS.. solid!.. i luv em!... they spli up couple of yrs ago tho!..

http://gensteps.co.uk
peekaboo
i have lots of bands that i love, but my favourite would have to be Xiu Xiu
linaghirxi
My favourite band is Led Zeppelin.

I remember when in my teens, and the movie HOUSE OF THE HOLY was showing in our local cinema. I had gone the first day and watched it over and over again, until it was time for me to go home. Those were the days!!

Nowadays i tune into VH1 and hope that clips of Led Zeppelin are shown. It's amazing how some things stick to you for ever. Nowaays, i forget where i put my car keys, i forget whatever it is i was doing at the time, but amazingly i never forget Led Zeppelin lyrics.
x0xilogikx0x
My favourites are:

-Green Day
-Simple Plan
-Good Charlotte
-Sum41
-Billy Talent
-Mentake
-Linking Park
users
Slayer
Black Sabbath
Betzefer
Slipknot
God Figthers Very Happy
Mariannee
Destiny's child

Smile
phex
My favourite group is MetallicA! Who else? Confused Laughing

But I also like other groups such as Limp Bizkit, AC/DC and God Figthers.
dogancanozturan
linkin park
enrique iglesias
fuat ergin
ceza
akon
comarazacke
Do everyone like the mainstream music?
Naglfar
Nocturnal Rites
Setherial
Cannibal Corpse
Bloodbath etc
Anyone??
Nanks
Linkin Park
Papa Roach
System of a Down

and a few others I can't remember, usually don't listen to specific bands but just songs I like
Insanity
Currently, I'm into:

-Keane
-Coldplay
-U2
-Pink Floyd
-Dream Theater
-Queen

and some of my guilty pleasures

-Linkin Park
-Relient K

Razz
blake
You just can't beat Depeche Mode.
Always has and always will be a classic.
Nick87
David Bowie. No doubt about that.

There are so many awesome artists out there though..

Nina Hagen, Nick Cave, Siouxsie & The Banshees, Counting Crows, Patrick Wolf, ELO, Kraftwerk, Miles Davis etc. etc.
jamc100
Def Leppard!! I have always been a Def Leppard fan. Very Happy

As for singers it would be Joe Elliott from Def Leppard (of course!) and Alice Cooper. Steven Tyler has a really great voice too, very much different from everyone else.
nicusia
I like
Wir sin helden
Der Junge mit der Gitarre
Billy Myers
Nancy Sinatra
Black Eyed Peas Exclamation
druidbloke
the beatles were great but I'd need serious medication and a straight jacket if I only listened to them :-O

my fave bands atm are System of a down and radiohead
Fall To Your Knees
Ok, let's go alphabetical
Arch Enemy (Jann Liiva)
Arch Enemy (Angela Glassgow)
As I Lay Dying
Beheaded
Bleeding Through
Bloodgasm
Bolt Thrower
Burn The Priest (Lamb Of God)
Cannibal Corpse (WITH CHRIS BARNES AND BOB RUSAY)
Cannibal Corpse (The Wretched Spawn, the rest after Barnes and Rusay is utterly gay!)
Cephalic Carnage
Chimaira
Circle of Dead Children
Cryptopsy
Decapitated
Deicide
Devil Driver
Devourment (lead vocalist arrested, band disbanded)
Dismember
Dope (after Felons and Revolutionaries)
Dying Fetus
Entombed
Extreme Noise Terror (Phil Vane)
Fear Factory
God Dethroned
Graveworm
Hate Eternal
Hellhammer
Khold
KMFDM
Kreator
Lamb Of God
Macabre
Machine Head
Malevolent Creation
Mastodon
Motograter
Mushroomhead
Napalm Death
Nightrage
Shadows Fall
Six Feet Under (Allen West)
Six Feet Under (Steve Swanson)
Sodom
Soilwork
Spineshank
Static-X
Suffocation
The Red Chord
To Seperate The Flesh From The Bones

Now, thats a good list Cool
mschnell
I like:

Death Cab for Cutie
Postal Service
Wilco
Muse
mocamoca
i like linkin park, green day, system of a down, ciara, chris brown, beyonce, akon, mike jones, beck, the killers, uhhh sean paul, daddy yankee, pitbull, and some other artists/bands that i cant think of rite now
Alein_Atryda_III
Groove Coverage, Nightwish, Queen, Kajiura Yuki.

mocamoca: Your avatar is so cute:3
Shrapnel
Led zeppelin
doors
clash
Eric Claption and his bands
beatles
ratm
misfits
my favorite bands byfar they stretch out in those genras
Rachael
my most favourite band of all time is Coldplay. theyre soo good. better than any other bad ive ever heard.

my favourite songs of theirs is all of them.

they are just soooooooooo good,

i soooo wanna see their concert in june
colilon
Most of all...
Queen!!!!!!!!

Bycicle Race my fav.
XFPro
teebee
trisector
taajuus
takomo
calyx
crazedjill
Mindless Self Indulgence.
They are the best band ever!

Also,

My Chemical Romance
KMFDM
Avenged Sevenfold
Thrice
Sonata Arctica
Nightwish
Lacuna Coil
Children of Bodom
Rammstein
Dream Theatre
dostra
Check out this:
A german underground MC
Taktlo$$
PureSimpleNatural
Just like the topic starter... Sting & The Police Laughing
SerVaK
I am from Ukraine and I like:
Arrow Linkin Park
and
Arrow TarTak (Ukrainian)
flipsyde
BLUE

EMINEM

LINKIN PARK

GREEN DAY

EVANESCENCE

HILARY DUFF

JOJO
flipsyde
I forgot

FLIPSYDE
MalvagioAddict
Okay, right now my favorite band would still be Greenday, and I also bought the new INXS album and their definitive album, so they're my favorite band right now. I also like some band from my country like Hale. Singles, I would have to say Bo Bice, though I only still have his singles, but I can't wait until his full album comes out here. and Cat Stevens I just bought his CD.
Neocondestruct
I think my favorite is definetley Thom York of Radiohead.

Also though my secret favorite band is from Providence RI, named Gruvis Malt. They have dubbed their own genre of music, "futurock". You all should definetly give them a listen.

http://www.Gruvismalt.com

Peace
Kalle
Hey Guys I'm from Germany and i like Hip Hop
My favorite artists are Looptroop(Sweden)
And of course The King in Germany KOOL SAVAS Very Happy
morat
favourite band is a hard one .. can i leave it blank ?

i guess that my most listened to artist, who has stuck with me through thick and thin ...

pete murphy

from my younger days he was the lead singer of the bauhaus

though my musical taste has changed drasticly since then i do still follow and listen to this singer probably more consistantly than most others Smile
blackheart
Frank Sinatra.

I own 6 of his CD's.

Everybody loves Frankie. Wink

Arrow Jess Black
Konfunderad
Okay, this is hard. I like too many bands, and most of them have great singers.

Some of the best:

Something Corporate (or anything with Andrew McMahan)
    Millencolin
    Randy
    Hummmr (Hard to find stuff by them, though)
    Jimmy Eat World
    the Ramones
    the Clash
fuzzie
Man James Blunt is cool. Not heard something that dramatic in years.
sitebite
My favourite band is definitely 22pistepirkko,
a finnish threesome that creates a fine blend of Swamp blues, Pop, Psychedelica, Electro en Lovesongs.

other favourites :

Pink floyd,
Marillion
Giant Robot
Monster magnet
Portishead
Youssou N'Dour
Talvin Singh
etc.
etc
etc
adiutrix
Too many choices, love them all but I think I would go for nightwish. Generally Finnish rock bands are really good.
Konvikt
Hey Peeps I like the following

Led Zepplin
creed
2pac
mozart
beatles
the game
50 cent
motley crue
Credance clearwater revival
shyne
puff daddy
the cars
journey
betoven
eric clapton
the doors
korn
limp bizkit
bubba sparxx
dmx
and oh so many more but im not tryin to get in trouble.... ask me and ill tell ya more
blackheart
Konvikt wrote:
Hey Peeps I like the following

Led Zepplin
creed
2pac
mozart
beatles
the game
50 cent
motley crue
Credance clearwater revival
shyne
puff daddy
the cars
journey
betoven
eric clapton
the doors
korn
limp bizkit
bubba sparxx
dmx
and oh so many more but im not tryin to get in trouble.... ask me and ill tell ya more

wow - that's a mixed salad
RoiGui
50 Cent
Eminem
The Game
Lloyd Banks
Tony Yayo
Young Buck
Mobb Deep

I Love Hip-Hop
R&B Music!
besaer
Here is a small list:

Metallica
Sting
Jon Bon Jovi(He's perfect)
R.E.M.
Iron Maýden
Yngwie Malmstein(He's good)
tatuest
eminem
him
the rasmus
t.A.T.u.
vaoger
well my flovor singer or groud will be...
the gorillaz...
their song r very unique n nice...
abit like the combination of rock +rap+rnb... reallily nice..
xBONiTAx
-Coheed and Cambria
-Alter Bridge
-HIM
-The Rasmus
-The Cranberries
-Apocalyptica
-Smile Empty Soul
Cool
Ofinet
hehehe...i went crazy with the favourite songs list...
HERE WE GO!!!!

KASABIAN
THE MUSIC
THE STROKES
THE LIBERTINES
THE CORAL
THE ERASERHEADS
KINGS OF LEON
TRAVIS
RAZORLIGHT
COLDPLAY
KEANE
PLUTO
FATBOY SLIM
ST. GERMAIN
HARD-FI
ATHLETE
BLOC PARTY
BLUR
OASIS
DASHBOARD CONFESSIONALS
HOT HOT HEAT
INTERPOL
MATCHBOX 20
MOBY
MR. SCRUFF
MODEST MOUSE
MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK
PAROKYA NI EDGAR
MUSE
BAMBOO
SMASHING PUMPKINS
SUBLIME
RADIOHEAD
SWITCHFOOT
THE DANDY WARHOLS
THE POSTAL SERVICE
BABYSHAMBLES
BROOKE FRASER
CAKE
GORILLAZ..a little

and guess what...there's a little more than that... Smile
howradcomix
The following is my top fifteen bands. Smile take it as you will.

1. Hanson
2. Broken Social Scene
3. Bright Eyes
4. Coheed and Cambria
5. Death Cab for Cutie
6. Banana Hallway
7. Nick Drake
8. Elliot Smith
9. Sigur Ros
10. The Dollyrots
11. Eisley
12. The Revenge of Abe Lincoln
13. !!!
14. The The
15. The New Pornographers
Zach Ownz
Im really into heavy metal... but i like some of the softer stuff too...

KoRn
Metallica
Pro-Pain
Crowbar
Hatebreed
Slayer
Mudvayne
Pantera
Lamb of God
The Agony Scene
Mastodon
Devil Driver
Chaimira
Coal Chamber
Papa Roach
the OLD Limp Bizkit
and the only RAP i like is Tech N9ne and Bone.
ntothes
My absolute favorite band is The Alkaline Trio. I suggest you listen to them because they rock.
Antip0p
Slipknot,
KoRn,
S.O.A.D.
Deftones,
Murderdolls,
HIM,
Placebo,
Static-X,
Drowning pool,
Element eighty,
Disturbed,
Nine inch nails,
Stuff like that
Dragate
L'arc en ciel, mika nakashima - mind blowing
Antip0p
SLIPKNOT...
KoRn...
4ever
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Sentenza
Thrice
A Perfect Circle
Tool
Thursday
Death Cab For Cutie
Dillinger Escape Plan
some old Yellowcard, until it got pop...
The Ataris, same as the above
Millencolin
No Use For A Name
Lag Wagon
NOFX
Alexisonfire
In Flames
Apocalyptica
Dream Theatre
Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
All That Remains
As I Lay Dying
Emery
Bright Eyes
sandmanxyz
The topic is called your favourite band and people post 30 names !!!
My post is short:

CREED
SILVERCHAIR
METALLICA
NICKELBACK
ALTER BRIDGE
marekdebowski
My favourite bands are:

Arrow Metallica
Arrow Linkin Park
Arrow Black Sabbath
Arrow Ozzy Osbourne
Arrow Sting
Arrow Dżem (the Polish blues-band)

And I think that's all Razz
laurelleaves
My favourite band is Coldplay
others: the beatles, keane

as favourite singers: female: Madonna, Shirley Bassey, KD Lang
male: Mick Hucknall (Simply Red), George Michael

I also love soundtrack music, japanese music (for example Coco Lee) and some more
shigajet
Hmm...this is tough.

It's difficult for me to single out a favourite band/singer...so, in a nutshell, I'll go over some of the genres I like.

80's Music - especially bands like Ultravox, The Cure, Talking Heads, The Police, Depeche Mode, Eurythmics, ABC, U2

Canadian Bands/Artisits - Gowan, Glass Tiger, Tom Cochrane (with or without Red Rider), Barenaked Ladies

Japanese Bands/Artists - Mr. Children, Globe, B'z, Spitz, Southern All Stars

...but overall, it really depends on my mood, so pretty much any music is great to listen to.
Lennon
80's music sometimes is quite good 4me2. Depeche Mode and Eurythimics. Coldplay are deadly great musicians but poor performers.
For me, acoustic Travis or David Gray.
Dezrok
Favourite bands:

Incubus.
Millencolin.
10 Years.
Autopilot Off.
Jimmy Eat World.
Sugarcult.
cleem
I like:
Dj Zany
The Prophet
Neophyte
Rolling Stones
Bob marley
SNBDA
My favourite bands are:

Böhse Onkelz
Rammstein
Iron Maiden
Led Zeppelin
sometimes Laibach Smile
hp-compendium
Here are a few:

-Green Day
-Fall Out Boy
-Yellowcard
-Good Charollette
-Avenged Sevenfold
-Seether
-ACDC
-KISS
-Aerosmith
-Guns&Roses
hp-compendium
Oh, and the Rolling Stones of course.
nimf0
There seems to be a shortage of hip hop / r&b music on this thread. Coming from a lower-middle class urbanized area within the New York metropolis, I grew up listening to artists like The Notorious B.I.G., Puff Daddy, Nas, Jay-Z, and so forth, I have a strong affinity towards "urban" music.

Notwithstanding my hip hop addiction, I've grown to love a broad array of genres. A lot of people claim they love "everything except country," but I don't seem to have a problem with (most) country music). If it has a hot beat, if it's lyrics are meaningful, if the melodies move me like no other, then that, my friend, is good music.

As for specifics, all-time favorites include but are not limited to:
*NSYNC, 112, 2Pac, 311, 50 Cent, Aaliyah, Alicia Keys, Backstreet Boys, Black Eyed Peas, Boyz II Men, Brian McKnight, Common, Craig David, D'Angelo, Daddy Yankee, Dashboard Confessional, Destiny's Child, Don Omar, Eminem, Eric Clapton, Fall Out Boy, Ginuwine, Goapele, Gorillaz, Hoobastank, Jack Johnson, Jagged Edge, Jamie Foxx, Janet Jackson, Jay-Z, John Legend, John Mayer, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Lauryn Hill, Linkin Park, Ludacris, Mariah Carey, Maroon 5, Mary J. Blige, Michael Jackson, Missy Elliott, Mos Def, Musiq Soulchild, Nas, Outkast, P. Diddy (or whatever name he goes by these days), Pitbull, Santana, Sean Paul, Talib Kweli, The Beatles, The Bee Gees, The Neptunes, The Notorious B.I.G., The Starting Line, The Temptations, TLC, Trey Songz, Usher, Wisin y Yandel, Yellowcard & Zion y Lennox.

Yeah, mostly hip hop and r&b, but it's all quality music if you ask me.
Blaster
I like billy joel. I am going on one of his concerts sometimes soon. I can't wait!!!!!
daywalker
My Favorites gruops

-KORN
-SYSTEM OF A DOWN
-METALLÝCA .......and RAMMSTEÝN Smile
falsealarm
Right now my favorite is Green Day. Smile
shut up
My favorite band is Pink Floyd and my favorite singer is Roger Waters. my favorite song from Pink Floyd is Not Now John.

These are the lyrics:
****** all that we've got to get on with these
Gotta compete with the wily Japanese.
There's too many home fires burning
And not enough trees.
So ****** all that
We've go to get on with these.

Can't stop
Lose job
Mind gone
Silicon
What bomb
Get away
Pay day
Make hay
Break down
Need fix
Big six
Clickity click
Hold on
Oh no
Brrrrrrrrrring bingo!

Make 'em laugh.
Make 'em cry.
Make 'em dance in the aisles.
Make 'em pay.
Make 'em stay.
Make'em feel ok.

Not nah John
We've got to get on with the film show.
Hollywood waits at the end of the rainbow.
Who cares what it's about
As long as the kids go?
Not now John
Got to get on with the show.

Hang on John we've got to get on with this.
I don't know what it is
But it fits on here like.....
Come at the end of the shift
We'll go and get pissed.
But now now John
I've got to get on with this.

Hold on John
I think there's something good on.
I used to read books but.....
It could be the news
Or some other abuse
Or it could be reusable shows.

****** all that we've got to get on with these
Got to compete with the wily Japanese.
No need to worry about the Vietnamese.
Got to bring the Russian Bear to his knees.
Well, maybe not the Russian Bear
Maybe the Swedes.
We showed Argentina
Now let's go and show these.
Make us feel tough
And wouldn't Maggie be pleased?
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah!

"s'cusi dove il bar
(What?)
se para collo pou eine toe bar
s'il vous plait ou est le bar
(...say it in English!...)
oi, where's the ****** bar John?
(Oh, now you're talking!)"
Oh! Rule Britannia! Britannia rules the day
Down!
Go, Maggie!
Hammer, Hammer, Hammer, Hammer, now!
yd is not now john
Hippie
How can you narrow it down to one? Its impossible. You can have favorite bands for the week maybe. Some of the all time greatest bands are guys like Led Zepplin, frank Sinatra, The Who, stuff like that. Some good old fashioned rock.
repnosis
if i had to say favourite band i would say Wu-Tang because they contain great individuals,,,, if i were to say solo,,, i goota say pac...so much good music... except for all the re-cycled crap i keep hearing...RIP
hodgenpodg
favorite singer would have to be daryl palumbo
Chon
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Metallica
Status Quo
Led Zepplin
Queen
Guns n Roses
KISS
Motorhead
AC/DC
IronMaiden
Black Sabbath
System of a down
Megadeth

A hell of a lot more, but my favourite singer is James Brown.
PoweredDeath
My favorite band is Greenday and favorite song is Woohoo.
deathstilllies
My favourite bands inclued:
I killed The Prom Queen
Wish for Wings
Hatebreed
Trivium
Parkway Drive
Bloodsport
Her NIghtmare

and thats just a few!!
btheday
I'll keep it simple:

The Deathmetal band:

SOILWORK!!!!! Twisted Evil
Tanjiro
My favourite band is definitely The Pillows.

But I also really enjoy M-Flo.
tdb18
My fave band is U2, i like all about them!
but I also like Radiohead, Oasis and Coldplay a lot Smile

kisses
artificialsweetener
Metric
Broken Social Scene
Arcade Fire
Belle & Sebastion
The New Pornographers
Stars

Yeah, they're my top favourite bands
bgillingham
All time favorite:
Yo La Tengo - love songs for the thirty-somethings

Honorable mentions:
The Beatles
The Grateful Dead
The Police
Jazz Butcher
Camper Van Beethoven
gianx80
I don't have a favourite singer but I like Shakira and Alex Britti. I consider Alex Britti the greatest italian "Story teller". His songs, at a first glance, might seem stupid and too simple but are rich in significance.

I don't know if it's all clear because English isn't my native language and I often use Italian idiomatic expressions while I'm writing in English!!!

bye
pristine
i love josh groban and sarah brightman. i quite like classical pop. also, i like amici forever, although i preferred their debut album (the opera band) to the second (defined)
xingshu
Red Hot Chili Peppers ... the Blood Sugar Sex Magic is really unbelievable !!! I have the next one will be as good !!!
Inticc
A Brief History of the Beatles
Greatly influenced by rock legend Elvis Presley, John Lennon started his first band called the Quarrymen in 1956 at the age of sixteen (Schaffner 12). On July 6, 1957 John Lennon would meet Paul McCartney for the first time. One of John's bandmates, Ivan Vaughan, also a friend of fifteen year old Paul McCartney, invited Paul to the St. Peter's Church garden fete in Woolton, Liverpool where the Quarrymen would be playing. Paul actually went, not to hear the band perform, but rather because Ivan had convinced him that the church picnic would be a great place to pick up girls (Brown and Gaines 21). Paul listened faintly to the Quarrymen play, but noticed that the band's leader was singing the wrong words to "Come Go With Me". Later that afternoon, as the boys were hanging out together, Paul was officially introduced to John. Paul borrowed a guitar from one of the boys and began to show off a bit. He played complicated chords that the others didn't know which he had learned simply from picking them out from the radio. He offered to write down the words to "Twenty Flight Rock" and "Be Bop a Lula" so that John could learn them (Brown and Gaines 22). John was genuinely impressed with Paul, not only because he could play so well but becau

Some common words found in the essay "A Brief History of the Beatles" are:
beatles, george, schaffner, epstein, record, number, quarrymen, liverpool, america, single, before, playing, martin, anthology, drummer, hamburg, germany, britain, decided, please, guitar

Join now to see the rest of the essay!
Inticc
Aaliyah
Aaliyah, which means "highest, most exalted one", was born in Brooklyn, New York, on January 16, 1979 and grew up in Detroit, Michigan. She had an early start in show business, playing an orphan in her elementary school production of Annie at the age of just 6. "I had one little line," she once recalled. "But what I loved about it was just putting the production together, being in the chorus, learning the routines, singing and doing a little bit of acting. That's when I said, I've got to do this forever". At age ten, Aaliyah hit the famous Star Search stage and performed her own rendition of Chaka Khan's My Funny Valentine. Although she did not win the competition, she would look back and remember this as a real learning experience. Her uncle, Barry Hankerson, was an entertainment lawyer who was once married to Gladys Knight. Due to this connection, at age 11 Aaliyah got the opportunity to sing with Gladys Knight's troupe in Las Vegas, another experience that Aaliyah remembers fondly. From there, the dedicated singer would emerge from a nonstop vocal training regimen with a sound and vision completely her own. "It ca

Some common words found in the essay "Aaliyah" are:
aaliyah, school, little, release, success, married, knight, platinum, experience, learning, student, gladys, landed, filming, completed, number, million, singer, detroit, totally, upcoming
supjapscrapper
My favourite band has got to be
NIGHTWISH and THE USED ex aequo no doubt!!!!!

But I've got a lot of other bands that are just almost as good Very Happy
I Loooooove metal especially symphonic, black, dark, gothic.
You might laugh me in the face, I love Dana glover, donna lewis and diana de garmo ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy really
supjapscrapper
My favourite band has got to be
NIGHTWISH and THE USED ex aequo no doubt!!!!!

But I've got a lot of other bands that are just almost as good Very Happy
I Loooooove metal especially symphonic, black, dark, gothic.
You might laugh me in the face, I love Dana glover, donna lewis and diana de garmo ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy really
activate
Songs:
- Green Day
- AFI
- MCR
- Sum 41
- The Used
- SOAD
- NightWish
- Slipknot
- Korn
kfauber
Gotta say when it comes to a band pulsing pure originality it has gotta be the Flaming Lips. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots and then the newly leaked At War With the Mystics is another collection worthy of praise.

a few other groups that I have recently stumbled across and really enjoy are Wolf Parade and Kiltergrey. I strongly suggest all of you out there look into them. Kiltergrey is still a rather obscure band in the LA area but they have a future
chargoyle
I'll be the stupid emo kid of the bunch...my vote is for Death Cab for Cutie. After that, I like Nada Surf, Modest Mouse, Stereo Total and Postal Service
kfauber
hey nothing wrong with the Modest Mouse. I actually do enjoy them as well Death Cab. For some odd reason I have just been listening to an insane amount of the Lips and am losing my memory of some of the other bands I enjoy. Of course with my job I listen to soooooo much music I can easily forget about a few that had at one point caught my ear.

Ok have to update myself again, The Killers. Yes I will admit I first saw them on MTV but it was early in the morning and I was up with the baby and it was the only channel not showing an informercial for a can't lose realistate program or the next greatest kitchen appliance to take up space in your closet. See I had a valid excuse.
recep
Hello friends,
Actually la m turkish and l will recomment you to listen turkish rap & Pop musics are the best Smile
l am listening..
Pamela Spence, ÖZlem Tekin, Ceza....
Shakira, Spears, Lopez also cant regret to listen Very Happy
thanks...
TheMentor
my favourite group is MetallicA

i think they make good music

Marliyn Manson, eSOAD, Iron Maiden, Toplu Igne, Mezarkabul, Cradle Of Filth, Episode-13

and many of turkish rock,alternative, dark metal groups...
anticitizen1
Green Day
skank
fall out boy. the only true love that came out of my "emo" phase.
now, any and every ska band makes my heart pound a million beats faster. nothing is better. especially mustard plug.
cyph33r
Definitely got to be Soufly - Max Cavalera is a legend !!
Also amazing talent is found in Tool and A Perfect Circle with Maynard James Keenan !
Seether is also tops, coming from South Africa !!
Kafka
Last R'n'R heroes - Nirvana, I dont think someone could be better -_-

But, where are a lot good and interesting groups, I think better to listen as more as it possible.
Shewolf
My favourie band over all is Nightwish. A Finnish, symphonic, metal band..
I love thier music, their lyrics and their style. espesially their music, I live for it. In a way.
If I'm feeling down,"screw the world", or happy, I can always find a song...

I have a lot of favourite singers; males (some of them)
    Marco Hietala
    Roy Khan
    Toni Kakko

Female:
    Tarja Turunen, her old voice....
    Sharon den Adel
    Kate Bush
crasso
Tom Waits has the greatest influence for me to put him in this thread.
keedap
Hmm
thats a tricky one
In english
i like Mettalica , GNR , LINKIn park , Avril , goo goo dolls etc etc

In indypop
I love Strings , Euphoria and Fuzon
theelectrictwins
my favorite band is TOOL

NEW ALBUM COMES OUT MAY SECOND it's called 10,000 Days

and it's going to be sweet

my favorite singer is Mike Patton from faith no more/tomahawk/mr. bungle/lovage/fantomas/handsome boy modeling school/a couple sepultura songs and he also has some solo stuff
JohnFMcKillop
I Really love craig david's music, and his comeback with the new album has proven his quality in writing lyrics and composing music, even though in Indonesia, he wasn't as big as the time of his previous album, but I'm happy he eventually released the album, I can really feel the lyrics and relate on many of his writings .. with smooth music, makes me wanna listen to it over and over. . ahhh .. ! craig david for ever man .. Well, I used to like britney when I was a teen, but her change from beautyful angel, to a public b*tch didn't interest me. . I liked her when she was just plain simple and adorable ..
Gieter
I actually have two favourite groups: Soulfly (with Max Cavalera, who was the singer of Sepultura) and Rammstein. It all depends on my mood. My favourite songs are Fuel the Hate and Execution Style, and for Rammstein Rosenrot and Amerika. Those are the two favourite, the rest is also good Smile.

I also appreciate Tool, Slipknot, Violent Work of Art,etc.
cafefort
In no particular order Smile

- Miles Davis
- John Coltrane
- Duke Ellington
- Keith Jarrett
- Louis Amstrong
- Abdullah Ibrahim
- Ahmad Jamal
- Some other great Jazz masters
visitors
My favorite musicians and groups is

Jean Michel Jarre
Yello
Art of noise
Kraftwerk
Tangerine dream
Space
Robert Miles
Klaus Schulze
Francis Rimbert

and others electronics musicians.
varoskater
I really like music. I basically like all types of rock. I also love punk, ska, and indie. I like loads of music bands and artists, but what I'm lately listening to is:
-Guns And Roses.
-Iron Maiden.
-The Cure.
-Creedence Clearwater Revival.
-Neil Young.
-Franz Ferdinand.
-Misfist.
-Rancid.
-Danzig.
-AC/DC.
-The Unseen.
-Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Anyway I like hundreds on bands, this ones are just the ones that furst came to my head now. Probably, my favourites songs are the ones with a good lead guitarist. I love ALL Guns and Roses solos... They are just amazing.

Peace out
teh_razz
i have many heres my list:
30 Seconds To Mars
A Static Lullaby
A Thorn For Every Heart
The Academy Is..
AFI
AlexisOnFire
Alkaline Trio
The All American Rejects
Amber Pacific
Armor For Sleep
As I Lay Dying
Ashlee Simpson
Atreyu
Avenged Sevenfold
The Bled
Bleed The Dream
Bleeding Through
Blessed By A Broken Heart
Blink 182
Box Car Racer
Brand New
Bright Eyes
Brown Eyed Deception
Bullet For My Valentine
Calico System
The Chariot
Chiodos
Circa Survive
The Cure
Dance Gavin Dance
Day Of Contempt
Deftones
The Early November
Emanuel
Emery
Every Time I Die
The Fall Of Troy
Fall Out Boy
Fear Before The March Flames
Finch
Folly
From Autumn To Ashes
From First To Last
Funeral For A Friend
Grace Gale
Halifax
Haste The Day
I Am The Avalanche
Impending Doom
Jane Eyre
Jedi Mind Tricks
Job For A Cowboy
June
Kane Hodder
KillSwitch Engage
Lamb Of God
MatchBook Romance
Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster
Mest
Mikoto
Mozart Season
MxPx
My American Heart
My Children My Bride
NOFX
Norma Jean
The Number 12 Looks Like You
Number One Gun
Plain White T's
Radiohead
Rancid
Refused
Roses Are Red
Saosin
Saves The Day
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Self Against City
Senses Fail
ShowBread
Silverstein
Slow Coming Day
Still Life Projector
Story Of The Year
The Suicide Machines
Sum 41
Symphony In Peril
Taking Back Sunday
This Runs Through
Thrice
Thursday
Underoath
Unearth
The Used
Veda
Veda Skyes
With Broken Wings
Yesterday's Rising

im into metal yes Smile
arkle
I like a lot of different styles of music...

-Nirvana
-Muse
-Placebo
-My Chemical Romance
-Sum41
-Tori Amos
-Fiona Apple
-K's Choice
-Norah Jones
-Pink
-Metallica
-The Beatles
-Robert Wyatt (I know him in person)

That sort of thing... Though my favourite at the moment has to be Tori Amos... Closely followed by Placebo. But I'll really listen to anything that sounds "honest" to me.. Anything I feel I can relate to... or sometimes, just anything that sounds good.
kiseki89
My truely fav ones :
Ayumi Hamasaki
Kelly Clarkson
Kinki Kids
wimvpetegem
Oeh, this is a difficult question.
I have got much more than one favorite.
I like many kinds of music (exept hiphop/r&b/rap).
This is my list (it is far from comple, but it is a indication of favorites):

Queen
U2
Dire Straits
Pink Floyd
The Who
Stratovarius
Sonata Arctica

and many many more.

I have got a wide taste of music, only hiphop/r&b/rap is not my style.
Also classic music is fine to play, I play piano and guitar.
wimvpetegem
// edit //
Sorry, this is a double post, please delete this post.
Strathmer
1.Black Label Society
2. Lamb of God
3. Happy hardcore stuff
4. my own music
bladesage
My tastes in music are broad and unique. I like:

-Blink 182
-Bowling For Soup
-Simple Plan
-Good Charlotte
-Eminem
-Linkin' Park

Don't judge, and they are in no particular order, other than the order I think of them in.
alex_ru
Judas Priest!
g_unit90
1-G-unit
2-50 Cent
3-Korn
4-linkin Park
5-Çilekeţ
6-Chingy
Sickness
My favourite band is called Nile, it's brutal death metal

Cool
Konimaka
Metallica
Creed
Slipknot
t.A.T.u.
Stone Sour
Soulfly (Max Cavalera Razz )
Nickelback
Avril Lavigne
Alanis Morissette

There are more bands i like, but i'm not gonna name them all Wink
darioabram
Well, I have to say I listen to (and enjoy listening to) Enya and Gregorians... I can't explain why I like Enya and her beautiful Elvish voice or why I like Gregorians and their deep, ethereal Latin voices (songs)... I simply can't explain it... Anyway, I like Enya and Gregorians and I listen to them almost every single day! I like "Carribean Blue" from Enya and "Losing my religion" from Gregorians... That's all!

Sincerely yours,
Dario Abram from Croatia
tomverswyvel
I like house! like Martin solveig,bob sinclair,junior jack,red carpet,...
breaktheRULEs
I like

-Linkin Park
-Jessica Simpson
-Lindsay Lohan
LethcanAernis
EuroDance music is my favorite, and especially Ace of Base. The first reason why I came here Smile to make a page about Ace of Base on this fine free space Smile
neumrli
2pac rulez ( 2pac is alive )
erebos
alter bridge is really nice!
gagga
My favourite band is with no doubt Queen. I listen to them quite a lot, mostly to live bootlegs. It's a shame Freddie died so young Sad
funforum
i don't really like singers or bands, but i like DJs:

DJ Jurgen
DJ Hardwell
DJ Bobo
DJ Furax
Cosmic Gate
DJ Lady Dana
DJ Aruhs
ATB
Alice DJ
DJ Visage
Trance man
Mister twice
STUD
Summer dance project
CijaBabaBombuNosi
My favourite group is Crno Perje (Black Feathers)! That is croatian rock group and one of the best in Croatia right now!!!! Very Happy
jamesmackle
My favourite band in the world are

The Pixies
R.E.M
Foo Fighters
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Arctic Monkies
Goldie lookin' Chain
ralphbefree
I prefer to look at music as if it where a drug: Musical Drugs. There are so many different musical drugs out there. I prefer the ones that promote joy and happiness with a beat that you can dance to. I suppose that many bands from the classic rock era fit this catagory. Perhaps the greatest of them all, in my opinion would be The Grateful Dead. A band that supplied the musical drugs with a tenaciaty that in true rock fashion "stuck it to the man".
Phibur0ptixz22
My favorite Band is Metallica and my favorite singer is James hetfield from Metallica. I'm not real big into that RAP / Techno stuff. I don't know, maybe it's just the generation i'm raised in lol.
fernando5k
My Favorite Singer is Alizée... the most beatiful Girl in the World hehehehe.... I love her songs i think that her songs are really fresh!!!!!

Do you know her?

roee
My favorite grop of music is Metallica!

they have great songs and i have been 3 times with them...
Mr. McCoy
treble charger and Breaking benjamin

hehe
shadeR
Korn
The Killers
Mushroomhead
Slipknot
Sublime
System of a Down
AC/DC
Soulfly
and far to many other to name...i listen to nearly every kind of music long as it has a fast beat to it.
Balcard
Red Hot Chili Peppers

Pidżama Porno = "punk"

stonebridge feat. somebody Smile -
coozy
My favorite group Linkin Park. They are good group and my favorite singer is Eminem and 50 Cent. Cool
TheMentor
metallica and some Turkish bands
Master-
- BoA
- Asian Kung-fu Generation
- Porno Graffitti
- Koda Kumi
- Kuraki Mai
- Tamaki Nami

... plus a LOT more.
What else can be better than Jpop?? *Love is floating over my head..*
mckenneth
STEPS all the way... tho they split up already! but watever... i stil love em... and still go to their site as often as i culd!
allies
-greenday
-mudvayne
-papa roach
-skindreed
powerslave
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Pink Floyd
Anathema
Sentenced
Iced Earth
powerslave
[/quote]

She is gorgeous and I don't mean her songs Laughing
frony
the best band for me are:
-adolf castle
-iron maiden
-coldplay
-travis
-radio head
-autenticos decadentes
-raphsody
-avalanch
-mago de oz
-tierra santa
and all metal band
ladyrobina
I like a lot of bands and singers and all kinds of music. Australian country/rock singers Lee Kernaghan who sings Boys from the bush and The outback club, and Gina Jeffreys who sings Girls night out are great. James Blunt who sings You're beautiful and Goodbye my lover is good too.
I also like Dido, Deltra Goodrem, Bob Marley, Maroon 5 and Robbie Williams. Racey had a couple of terrific songs during the 90's, Lay your love on me and Some girls. I love music.
spider89
My favorite Singer Is SOAD, Ashlee Simpson, Slipknot, Mezo I like it
Shin
Nirvana
Guns n' Roses
Smashing Pumkins
Pearl Jam
U2
pierreft
My best group is Indochine, a french rock group...

and F*** Me I'M Famous (Joachim Garraud & David Guetta)... french electro music for ever !!!
SkyBurner
My favorite band is Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
i also like nirvana (unplagged show).
i think my favorite singer is eminem
onetime8225
for rock lostprophets alkaline trio greenday all that kinda stuff for classic rock led zepplin ac/dc oh and deep purple there awsome for metal trivium iron maiden
mistuh griddlez
MY ALLTIME FAVORITE BAND IS NIRVANA!!!!!!!!!! I also like Pistola, Motion City Soundtrack, Sum 41, Wednesday 13, The Vines, Green Day, blink-182, etc. I LOVE MUSIC!!!
Altec88
Spineshank.
dreaming
Depeche Mode, K's Choice, Tori Amos, Pixies, Smashing Pumpkins, Death Cab For Cutie, Fiona Apple, The Killers, The Smiths, The Cure... to name a few.
digitaleyes
Underworld
Eat Static
Lab 4
Chemical Brothers
Juno Reactor
Beastie Boys
Rage Against The Machine
Roni Size & Represent
djsamsung
Angels and Airwaves
Blink 182
Box Car Racer
Yellowcard
Death Cab For Cutie

and more!
freakitude
My fav. is Bryan Adams. i love his song everything i do.
Artemis11
My favorite group has to be Group X. Laughing If you've never heard them, they're awesome. My favorite artist/singer is . . . meh, probally Ville Valo.
Losterin
Dream Theater.
Meshuggah.
Riverside.
Oceansize.

Rock/Metal groups Smile
spellbinder
i am turkish but i am only listen eminem, dmx, madonna, britney spears
Doswa
fAV BAnd would have to be Blink 182!
fav singer...hmm the lead singer from fall out boy! or tyson from the all american rejects!!!
Citizen Kane
okey, hold on...

Dream theater
Cryptopsy
Foo Fighters
Meshuggah
Roxy Music
Bryan Ferry
peter Gabriel
Mudvayne
Symphony X
planet X
Transport League
level 42
Tribal tech
Spocks beard
Poison the well
Filter
The Prodigy
Rush
Queens of the stone age
Fantomas
Mr Bungle
naked City
John Zorn

etc.....
shinnoyami
yummy, i am glad that i am not the only one to have heard about alkaline trio. here's my list in alphabetical order *awe*
action action (no one i know has heard of them..)
alkaline trio
fall out boy
H.I.M. (the one from finland)
Korn
Malice Mizer
Marilyn Manson
Moi Dix Mois
My Chemical Romance
Our Lady Peace
System of a down

huray for my super duper list!
darth_pyro
My all-time favorite band is Pink Floyd. I'm only 17, so I never got to see one of their concerts. I wish they'd tour just one last time before they finally give it up, I'd do anything to go see them!
Mr. McCoy
The very best's

Papa roach
Bayside
HIM
Ill Nińo
Red hot chili peppers
Green day
Disturbed
Nirvana
Alien ant farm
Silverstein...
bercha
Band: Simply Plan

Group: 2R (CHIENSE)

Singers: Kelly Chan
Janice
Miriam Yeung
mikemao
no prob listing some good bands:

- radiohead
- pearl jam
- dotcomrune
- magnet
- the doors
zvonca
look this

blue mountain
caitlin cary
damien jurado
elliott smith
garrison starr
joseph arthur
lucinda williams
neal casal
thad cockrell
townes van zandt
victoria williams

tjis are my favorites Smile
zvonca
this Thad he have a funny last name its begins like a dirty word Very Happy

Co...rell Laughing
darthfalk
THE MARS VOLTA!!!!

Never heard something like their music. I also saw them live: they played 2 hours and a quarter WITHOUT pauses. They're monsters =)

Great, great, great.
tuncay
Queen Rocks. Smile

The rest doesn't matter Razz

Well to say the least, Queen, Deep Purple and Pink Floyd are the best of all.
reggro
oooo..
madonna and black eyed peas Laughing Laughing
Arctos
Ayumi Hamasaki
Namie Amuro
B'z
Pierrot
L'Arc~En~Ciel
Gakt
Hyde
Jeden Osiem L
Eve Of Destiny
zluis
My favorite groups are
Queen (the originals),
Scorpions.

My favorites singers are
George Brassens,
Nat King Cole,
Dean Martin,
Michel Sardou,
Maxime le Forrestier.
Synaesthetik
Favourite band - Nine Inch Nails
Favourite PsyArtist - Visual Contact
segheriaszwarovski
i used to buy at least one cd per week, but that was in 1996, i was like 16 and there were no adsl nor mp3s

a teenage [rebel] of this days buys cds?
fave bands
the - greenday
the - clash
STOP
Eiken
I'd say my top 10 favorite singers/bands, right now, are:

10.Keane
9.Paul McCartney
8.Led Zeppelin
7.Modest Mouse
6.The Beatles
5.Franz Ferdinand
4.Beck
3.U2
2.David Bowie
1.Peter Gabriel
DragonEye
My favorite bands generally jump around. Right now I would say Regina Spektor is rocking my world. But if I had to choose my favs of all time, they would be as so, in particular order:

1. The Blood Brothers
2. Bright Eyes
3. Desaparecidos
4. The Mars Volta
5. Regina Spektor
6. The Sound of Animals Fighting
7. Mewtihoutyou
8. My Chemical Romance
9. Yeah Yeah Yeah's
10. Mindless Self Indulgence

I have never been able to pick a favorite band. I kinda wish I could.
cafein
My best favourite singer is bryan adams
and like westlife linkin park U2 they are good enough for me
curnow
led Zepplin
ashen
My favorites :
> L'Arc~en~Ciel [Japan]
> Hyde [Japan]
> X-Japan [Japan]
> J-Rock [local - Indonesia]
Monkeydog
I unno if I've posted here yet but...meh.

My favourites are probably Pink Floyd and the Beatles, then Led Zeppelin, L'arc~en~ciel, Be4U, ACDC, Black Sabbath, and so on.

Don't listen to music much...
Theopolo
Tarja Turunen is the best.
dunkeydrunk
-Fountain of Wayne
-Greenday
-Simple plan
-Fall out boy
thuganomics
My list:
-Eminem
-50 Cent
-G-Unit
-Chamillionaire
-Young Buck
-D12
-T.I
-Bubba Sparxx
-other cool people =)...
test32rota
Pink Floyd. As band and as singers ;-)
lujango
-nightwish
-metallica
-korn
-evanescence
-ely guerra
... n' many more
Ghost Face
Demon Hunter
underOATH
Soilwork
Haste the Day
As I Lay Dying
Between the Buried and Me
Dragon Force
Iron Maiden
Opeth
Children of Bodom
In Flames
Disturbed

HxC Stuff
Piya
My Favourite Group:-

Westlife and Linkin Park

My favourite singers:-

Britney Spears, Shakira and Ronan Keating.
Th3St1ck
As i lay dying
System of down
breaking benjamin
eminem
bubba sparxxx
static-x
webcola
Man I am very picky with my music. My favorites span from metal to trance.

I like:

Acacia Strain

Killswitch Engage (Old & New)

Between the Buried and Me

Burn your wishes

Kenneth Thomas

Will holland

Sensorica

Music to me is very relaxing. After a hard day I can sit back, turn on my music, and dream.
QQZhenyi
Guns N' Roses!!! Woo~~~~
Muchachos
Apocalyptica
RHCP
John Frusciante (the best!!!)
Metallica
System of a Down
Chemical Brothers
Fatboy Slim
MattS
Embrace.
fernando5k
Modern Talking
Systems In Blue
Alizée
Eros Ramazzotti
Gigi D'Agostino
Eiffel 65
Moenia (Mexican Band)
johnwin
My fave band / singer is Elvis Costello (aka Declan MacManus, aka The Imposter, aka Little Hands of Concrete etc!)

My fave song of his varys depending on my mood but the 2 I come back to time and time again are:

1. I want you
2. Pump it up

EC is a great product of the UK punk scene circa 1977 and still produces some great music across all manner of genres - Punk - Rock - Soul - Country - you name it he's tried it!
sinux
MUUUUUUUUSE
The rasmus
And Katie Melua !!!
williamtavernier
My favorite band is U2, thanks Bono, Larry, the Edge and Adam for your huge Music .And my favorite singer I think it's Chris MArtin from Coldplay.
bpetro
I have a lot of "favorite" bands that mainly consist of the bands I listen to most often.

My all-time favorite band would have to be The Doors. Excellent music and lyrics. Can't be beat.

Other favorites include:

The Beatles
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Cream
Bob Dylan
Donovan
Eric Johnson
Jimi Hendrix
and many more
frony
dover
hammerfal
tierra santa
apocaliptica
dragonfly
metal.....and more metal
jdlnelson
matthew good and the matthew good band
(they aren't called "matthew good and the matthew good band", there used to be a band called "the matthew good band" and when the lead singer -named matthew good- went solo he dropped the "band". they're canadian and don't sell well in elsewhere so i thought i should clarify since probably not a lot of you have heard of them)
Vocael
Well, i've got more favo's then one Arrow

- Funeral For A Friend.
- From First To Last.
- Bullet For My Valentine.
- Neaera.
- Caliban.
- Heaven Shall Burn.
- Chimaira
- Silverstein.
- Saosin.
- Aiden.

And many more!

Metalcore/Emocore/Screamocore. All kinda cores Cool
Tatsumaru
My current favorite band is Wintersun. Hence the avatar.

Other bands I enjoy:
- Helloween (favorite power metal band)
- Gamma Ray
- Children of Bodom
- Finntroll
- Ensiferum (hell yes)
- In Flames (not counting their 'Soundtrack to Your Escape' album)
- Edge of Sanity
- Dark Tranquility
- Manowar
- Firewind
- Primal Fear
- Shadow Gallery
- Edguy
- Sonata Arctica

... and some more Cool
BlacKRoSeS
I have a whole list, but my top favorite are Metallica, t.A.T.u., Creed, Soulfly (i'm going to see them live 1st of June Very Happy )
[FEAR]
Has to be Metallica, followed by Avenged Sevenfol, Fall Out Boy and many other that I like Very Happy
afracsass
TESLA
alarmbells
The best thing to happen to the world since the Beatles is:

RADIOHEAD.

The next best thing is:

DREAM THEATER.
lindsaylohan
I like Lindsay Lohan.
I dont know why but she is good singer Wink
mateo632
favorite bands/singers of the moment:

Scott Stapp/Creed
Jars of Clay
Disciple
Waterdeep
coozy
My favorite group is linkin park, black eyed peas and metellica... Laughing
simtom
Iron Maiden
Rhapsody
Dream Theater
John Petrucci
Symphony X
Stratovarius
Scorpians
Yngwie Malmsteen
brunoboi
I've been following Gnarls Barkley since they poppe dup on Radio1 late last year. Their Album 'St. Elsewhere', is absolutely amazing! It is so diverse and refreshing - nothing like anything else out at the moment
Shuragawa
my favorite singer is Gackt and my favorite bands are winthin temptation,my chemical romance, and evanescence.
ninjakannon
My favorite band is: Linkin Park Exclamation
But I also like:

Story of the Year
Korn
Breaking Benjamin
Muse
Lordi
Sum 41
System of a Down
Trivium
Saliva
Hoobastank
DragonForce
Alkaline Trio
Disturbed
Daft Punk
Papa Roach
Avenged Sevenfold

Amoungst others Wink
Ichilla
The best bands is

-3 Doors Down
-Safri Duo
-Roobie Williams
-The Black Eyed Peas
-Ozzy Osbourne
-Bass Hunter
vexation
Changes every day. Right now, I'd say Bloodsimple.

Although early Metallica(pre Black Album) and Slayer are staples
evanc88
My favorite artists rotate quite often, honestly, but lately it's been Weerd Science.

Coheed and Cambria, Belle and Sebastian, A Perfect Circle, etc. are also favorites. Music is so much a part of me I don't consider artists to really be "favorites" anymore. It's borderline scary, really, the point at which I obsess over music.
skullflower
The Fall of Troy ***
Thursday ***
Circa Survive [YEAH, ANTHONY GREEN!] ***
The Sound of Animals Fighting
Underoath
Spill Canvas [the emo side of me, lol]
The Skeptics
Farewell to Arms
The Skies Revolt
Glassjaw
Chiodos

Yeah, I have a wide range of favorites. Because my favorite differs with my mood, ^_^.
Nintendo
Most of my mates all like heavy metal and what seems like 20 different other types of metal, i dont know Razz. i personally like something with good tunes and chords. My fav band is Idlewild, but I also like Hoobastank and The Lightyears. Thats all lightrock really, but nothing beats getting drunk and taking part in Irish dancing on the tables in the middle of a party to Cotton Eye Joe with your ex gf xD Teenage life can be alot of fun Twisted Evil
Tynerius
Man, what a question. It really depends what sort of mood i'm in. Most of the time I like listening to power metal, so like dragonforce, freedom call, turisas, hammerfall, iced earth, sonata artica and others like that.

Of course, I also love old Metallica, Megadeth and Slayer Twisted Evil
indianinworld
Note - This is my personal opinion.

My Favourite Band is EAGLES Cool - Especially the " Hotel California " song. Best English song that i have heard in my life. When i say best, i take into the Meaning of the Lyrics and also the Music.

Wow - It is a great song.

and Razz

My Favourite Singers are UnniKrishnan (India) and Srinivas (India) : They have the Sweetest voice, that i have ever heard in my life. Very Happy

Cheers and Cherish.....
ninjakannon
indianinworld wrote:
Note - This is my personal opinion.

Well duh Razz

It's gotta be an opinion when talking about music because everyones' tastes are so different.Wink
Coclus
I like Hiphop, Rap like Eminem, 50Cent or the Game, but not everything of that genre.
What would interest me: Does anybody know Asian Dub Foundation, a british-pakistan group?
StraightEdge
Favorite bands/singers:

-My Chemical Romance
-Red Hot Chili Peppers
-Green Daay
-Alter Bridge
-Eminem
-Fort Minor
hsadmin
Good bands..

Dimmu Borgir
System Of A Down
Linkin Park
Adema
Rammstein
Killswitch Engage
Gizmachi
Atreyu

To name a couple...
Guyon
I enjoy a lot of different kinds of music, except rap. Here are a couple of my examples:

Kelly Clarkson
Lifehouse
Nicelback
Fallout boy
Everlife
skye sweetnam
Sting

I also play Guitar! Maybe I'll be on YOUR list someday Laughing

!!Rachel!!
zuk4u
My 2 favourite bands:
1. Children Of Bodom
2. Norther

of course also listetning to other metal bands, but these 2 are the best for me
ninjakannon
Guyon wrote:
I enjoy a lot of different kinds of music, except rap. Here are a couple of my examples:

Kelly Clarkson
Lifehouse
Nicelback
Fallout boy
Everlife
skye sweetnam
Sting

I also play Guitar! Maybe I'll be on YOUR list someday Laughing

!!Rachel!!

Good for you! I despise rap. For some reason it really does not appeal to me. Evil or Very Mad
I heard that 95% (or something like that) of teenagers had switched over to listen to rap; but that can't be true. It just can't be Exclamation
morthos
My favorite group is the beatles, queen and evanescence...
Thatguy
My favorite band ever would have to be the Rx Bandits. They started out as a ska band, but over the course of 4 cds, are now progressive/alternative rock. I think they have one of the best drummers in rock music today, very original. You can check out some of their newer stuff on purevolume or myspace.
dacopenhagen
postal service, the killers, coldplay, david crowder band, disturbed, nine inch nails...variety of stuff
mistuh griddlez
dacopenhagen wrote:
postal service, the killers, coldplay, david crowder band, disturbed, nine inch nails...variety of stuff

I Personally LOVE The Killers And Nine Inch Nails (Good Taste In Music, Dude) But My Favorite band In The Whole World Is Nirvana (As I Said A Long Time Ago!) And I Also Like The vines And Pistola And Pink Floyd!
nazty
- Black Eyed Peas (R & B)
- The Corrs (Mellow)
- 98 Degrees (Pop)
- Vertical Horizon, Maroon 5 (Alternative)
Hojo
I like all kinds of music, but the groups i like most are
- Three Doors Down
- System of a Down
- Rammstein
- Disturbed
bulek
- Rob Mayth
- Cascada
- Special D
- Gabry Ponte
- Gigi D' Agostino
- Deep Spirit
- 89ers
- Provenzano DJ
- Groove Coverage
- PartyCheckerz
- Prezioso feat. Marvin
- Tune Up!
- United beats
- Dj Cyrus
- Clubraiders
- Dj Lhasa

etc. etc. Smile
Legalnonresident
some pretty diverse interests..

With vocals- probably Will Oldham, Cat Power, Queen or David Bowie

Without- Mogwai
Biter
Ferdi Tayfur.
Hammerfall288
in flames
tziemba
I like Reel Big Fish, Gaelic Storm, pink Floyd and Coheed and Cambria.
Rad Ultima 2
I'm a pretty big music person too, I guess. Anyway, my favorite band is: Dashboard Confessional. In addition to that, I really like Box Car Racer, Blink 182, Greenday, Taking Back Sunday, and Yellowcard. Razz
SimonWSTS
I have to say I will listen to pretty much anything but at the moment I'm really into a band which none of you will probably have heard of. They're an Australian band called The Cat Empire.

Check them out, they're awesome.

I also listen a lot to Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake and the legends that are Red Hot Chili Peppers
arunsinger
My favourite music director in Malayalam is Raveendran Master.
In Hindi - Usthad Noushad.
In Tamil - Ilayaraja.
Singer - Dr.K J Yesudas , Smt. K S Chithra,SPB,Hariharan.
MattN
My favorite group is Pink Floyd. And I Don't really have a favorite singer, but one of my favorite guitar players is David Gilmour. David Gilmour sings too, but I don't really have a favorite singer......
Svimmelhet
Hanson!

Don't laugh (as I know some of you will),they've really grown up and into their own.
eqdsign
My favourite bands are:

Opeth
Dimmu Borgir
Eternal Tears of Sorrow
Rotting Christ
and
The Kovenant

(\m/ yeah, black metal rulz over all!!!! \m/)
Jaime
Nirvana
Bob Marley
Green Day
puredazzle
DAFT PUNK!
ehm_qhl
Limp Bizkit
Green Day
Blink 182
Metallica
Sum 41
The Offspring
Weezer
Red Hot Chilli Peppers

but im listening alot of french group too

like taktika , sir pathetik and accrophone

and i like rap ... best singer : Eminem
sions
my favorite band is Croan

and my favorite singer is Mathias

he is also the only Razz
ehm_qhl
sions wrote:
my favorite band is Croan

and my favorite singer is Mathias

he is also the only Razz

your from Holland , that why i didnt heard about that...

it's wich style of music ?
capoe
1. Faithless
2. Metallica
ariaman
1. Linkin Park
2. Metallica
3. Jay-Z
4. ARIA
foodman
i really like classic rock. like pink floyd, zeppelin, rush. queen, yes, genesis, hendrix, doors, beatles...ect.... and some early punk and early heavy metal.
SoulSphere
1.SlipKnot
2.Dir en Grey
3.Black Sabbath
4.Iron Maiden
5.Arch Enemy
6.Metallica
7.Killswitch Engage
8.KoRn
9.White Zombie/Rob Zombie
10.AC/DC

METAL IS THE BEST GANRE EVER! ! !
THE CRAP PEOPLE CALL PUNK ROCK NOW A DAYS IS FOR PANSIES! ! !
celo
my favorite singer is Utada Hikaru and my favorite band is Smashing Pumpkins.

I like too:

- Muse
- Placebo
- Many other j-pop band/singers
Nuetral
well as for me anything metal i love
hate everything else but mostly rap and the new punk(green day)

Black Sabbath
Dimmu Borgir
Cradle of Filth
Metallica
Dying Fetus
Dream Evil
ArchEnemy
Black Label Society
and alot more...
xray
1.Marie Serneholt
2.Metallica
3.Black Eyed Peas
4.Sean Paul
5.Hadise
6.Tarkan Smile
7.Cranberies
8.Dido
Sl1cK
1.Nirvana
2.R.E.M.
3.Bob Marley
4.Bad Religion
5.The Offspring
6.Pearl Jam
7.Soundgarden
8.The Exies
9.The Who
10.AC/DC
bercha
I have lots of favourite singer and band.. ^^

1. Janice
2. Stephy
3. Twins
4. Kary
5. Jill
6. Justin
7. Miriam Yeung
8. Kelly Clarkson
9. Simple Plan
10. Kelly Chan
Fanelli
my favourite bands are:

Bullet For my Valentine
Atreyu
System Of A Down
From
From First To Last
Silverstein
Underoath
Funeral For a Friend

Tons more...
fabiomaggot
Mudvayne
Limp Bizkit
Slipknot
Korn
in flames
Magicman
Aerosmith (old but still the best) and Jet are my favorite bands right now. I also like the classic rock greats such as AC/DC, Pink Floyd, and Led Zeppelin among others.
general_bono
I Like almost every rock band..
Here's a list with my favorite ones..:

U2(i love that group)
Pink Floyd
Scorpions
Deep Purple
Keane
Dandy Warhols
Rooney
Franz Ferdinard
Led Zepellin
Sting
Sunday Drivers
Metallica
Iron Maiden
...the list is quite much longer... Wink
Vanilla
equipez wrote:

- Sonata Arctica
-Cradle of filth
- Blind guardian
- Nightwish
- Shaaman
- Angra
- Stratovarius

Angra and Shaaman are two brazilian bands that rocks!
My favorite bands are:

No Doubt
Delerium
Rammstein
La ley
Goldfrapp
Scorpions
A-ha
Erasure
ABBA

My favorite singers are Gwen Stefani from No Doubt and Kate Bush (seriously!).

Edit: forgot some bands... Razz
strato_220
I love Death Cab for Cutie, DJ Shadow, and many many many others
arclight
system of a down
hoobastank
Monkeydog
I have no idea if I've ever posted here...but...meh.

The Beatles
Pink Floyd
Queen
Led Zeppelin
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
The Who
Cream
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Gorillaz
ACDC
Black Sabbath
Jayfarer
Sufjan Stevens, Bright Eyes, Ted Leo & The Pharmacists and Cursive are sort of my "holy trinity plus one"
zanderzone
ma faviot has to be dipsetz, and roc-a-fella
ipmastermat
WOW, I like AFI, probably Headley, Panic! at the disco, wolfmother, weezer, CKY, dead cab for a cutie, silverstein, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen, AC/DC, Metallica, Iron Maiden...okay see...I will stop right now, you see what kind of music im addicted, so you can know what band I listen to...
Cya
M_M forever
mujastar
My favorite band is Fort Minor and my favorite singer is Madonna! Madonna is the queen of everything! She is my idol! Laughing
Josso
Can't remember if I posted in this sticky but I don't think so.

I havn't decided on one artist in the end, it's two in joint first favourite of all time.

Aphex Twin and Prodigy, seems like a weird choice but Prodigy I've been into for a lot longer and they also have produced my favourite album of all time. It's a really hard choice for me considering I'm a massive lover of music, it's practically my main interest in life. I've heard so many good bands and artists in my life that it's impossible to single it down, I chose two.

By the way if you like the same, here are some good links:

http://forum.theprodigy.com (The official board, used to be a lot bigger but was hacked recently and lost the entire database)
www.jiltedgeneration.com (Very good, I hang out here a lot)
www.forum.watmm.com (Only Aphex one I know of).
ehm_qhl
mike wrote:
i have to say KMFDM, and i love eminem's music too Cool

eminem = best better anglish rapper on the world.... Wink
Ab_Sleny
Tool
markietos
Akon
hazaramat
ok this thread is dead: I have the ultimate answer which no one can deny nor reply:
THE HIVES
for their album
"your new favourite band".

who dares to answer?
Wink
cjlargear
i have to admit....

the prodigy.... band of the year 2005 (mixmag)
jcvincent
I enjoy listening to a wide variety of music. Here are some of the artists that I like:

1. Cradle of Filth
2. Russell Allen and Jorn Lande (in their album The Battle)
3. Dream Theater
4. Red Hot Chili Peppers
5. Nirvana
6. Marilyn Manson
7. Goo Goo Dolls
8. Wolfgang (Filipino artist)
9. Razorback (Filipino artist)
10. Eraserheads (Filipino artist)
11. Rivermaya (Filipino artist *with their original line up)
12. Children of Bodom
13. Yngwie Malmsteen
14. Will Smith
15. Celine Dion
16. Yano (Filipino artist)
17. Death by Stereo (Filipino artist)
18. Primal Fear
19. The Cranberries
20. Tuna Crackers (filipino artist *my band)
WhisperedWords
Blink 182... RIP!!! Crying or Very sad
zplitstonez
good day to everyone
hello there.
my favorite singer is jason wade,
and my favorite band is lifehouse.

my second favorite singer is james blunt.
but i really like jason wade compare to james blunt.
i like the way he sing/sung their songs, simple
yet good..

thank you
arclight
Hello Everyone!
My favourite group is System of a Down. Love every album by them especially Hypnotize.
Jakob [JaWGames]
My absolute favorite band is Sonata Arctica and the singer of the band, Tony Kakko, is my favorite singer.
shellyrise
i love the QUEEN!!!!! one and only!
Fredy I miss u so much! Exclamation Exclamation
quicksilver00x
i kinda like both green Day and metallica a lot...
my favourite songs are nothin else matters and basket case
pandmatrix
my favourite band is LInkin Park..
there r much more..
oxyboy
Concord Dawn
palavra
a turkish singer

http://www.turkishsongs.net/artist.asp?artist=107
ipmastermat
Slipknot
Green Day
System of A Down
Metallica
Simple Plan
Rammstein

and did someone know one of these amazing guitar players:
Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen, john petrucci and others

soo great, if you want, search for the tune: redshift riders from Joe Satriani on the album Super colossal... this is awesome GREAT
ipmastermat
Slipknot
Green Day
System of A Down
Metallica
Simple Plan
Rammstein

and did someone know one of these amazing guitar players:
Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen, john petrucci and others

soo great, if you want, search for the tune: redshift riders from Joe Satriani on the album Super colossal... this is awesome GREAT
DJ Gr3y
i like David Guetta - The Worl Is Mine!!! Laughing
Tubesock
Iron Maiden Thank you very much. Anyone heard the song they have on their site from the new album yet? And who is Benjamin Breeg?!?!
Helios
Tubesock wrote:
Iron Maiden Thank you very much. Anyone heard the song they have on their site from the new album yet? And who is Benjamin Breeg?!?!

New album?!

Yay! Surprised Very Happy
lisamenzel
One of: Oasis, Lifehouse, Sarah Slean, Hawksley Workman
jds10912
WhisperedWords wrote:
Blink 182... RIP!!! Crying or Very sad

word man, they were my fav band too

my fav current band is probably taking back sunday, but with their newest cd they might be dead soon too Crying or Very sad
dbking
the rasmus and christina aguilera Smile
Izar
Showbread, Haste the Day, Norma Jean, The Chariot, Relient K, Family Force 5, As I Lay Dying, Pax217, Anberlin, Emery, Dead Poetic, Demon Hunter, April Sixth, 12 Stones, As Cities Burn, Audio Adrenaline, Newsboys, Roper, Brave Saint Saturn, Calibetto 13, Cadet, Petra, Comeback Kid, Underoath, Dizmas, Disciple, Thousand Foot Krutch, FM Static, Flyleaf, Hawk Nelson, House of Heroes, Jeremy Camp, April Sixth, mewithoutYou, Living Sacrifice, Lifehouse, Maylene & the Sons of Disaster, MxPx, DC Talk, Mortal Treason, Zao, Bride, Touniquet, Switchfoot, KJ-52, Stavesacre, Skillet, Blindside, Styper, Spoken, Kutless, Stellar Kart, Subseven, Sanctus Real, Project 86, P.O.D., Kids in the Way, Holy Soldier, Extol, He Is Legend, Hangnail, Big Dismal, Falling Up, The Wedding, Everyday Sunday, Day of Fire, Dogwood, 38th Parallel, Teramaze, Guardian

Those are most of the bands I listen too. My favorites are Showbread, Family Force 5, Haste The Day, Norma Jean, and The Chariot.
Terrasis-Cian
Iron Maiden, Metallica, Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Guns N Roses, Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai, Manowar, Velvet Revolver, Elton John, Queen and a few Beatles Songs.A bit of 2pac and N.W.A also. TERRASIS
chrisu
barcho
C-BOOL RULEZ
PowermoonUSA
My favorite Bands and songs are are:

Bloodsimple (Straight Hate *hehe*)
Otep (listen to Battle Ready in the moment)
Drowning Pool (Bodies)
Nonpoint (Alive and kicking)
Exilia (great Band from Italy - listen to the "Army of me" cover from Bjoerk)
Born from Pain
Killswitch Engage
halflife28
Got many, but mine is Talib Kweli, and Mos Def.
Rev` -
Singer: Vanna
Group: Hoobastank, Limp Bizkit
Album: Hoobz - Every Many For Himself
Song: D12 - Fight Music
DataMAX
Hand Up/Eurodance:

- Rob Mayth
- Verano
- DJ Manian
- Central Seven
- Dr. DJ Cerla (the DJ of Floorfilla)

Italodance:

- Danijay
- Gabry Ponte
- DJ Lhasa
- Luca Zeta
- Gigi d'Agostino

Trance:

- Above & Beyond
- Cosmic Gate
- Tiesto
- Armin Van Buurnen
- Ferry Corsten

Wink Wink Wink
turbohead
Beatles
Fortminor
Yellowcard

These are what I'm listening currently.
evandb
The Beatles

Oasis isnt bad either, for modern stuff.
arclight
currently its Audioslave for me.
ThornsOfSorrow
Right now I'm sitting here wearing a Rush shirt, my computer wallpaper is Rush, I have 16 Rush CDs in the room with me, and 2 Rush DVDs sitting right next to me. I'll let you guess what my favorite band is. Very Happy
cody97
My Favorite Bands and Songs are:

INXS
- Pretty Vegas
- Devil Inside
- Perfect Strangers
- Afterglow

Chamillionaire
- Ridin Dirty
Francisckrs
For me it's really just dope, slipknot and any other music that is rock and comes my way
Ozzy
Bands:
Rush
Dream Theater
PanterA
Sepultura
TestAmenT
Exodus
Kreator
Slayer
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Dungeon
Megadeth
Metallica (old)
Genesis

Solo Artists:
James LaBrie
Marty Friedman
Halford
Ozzy Osbourne
Bruce Dickinson
Geddy Lee
John Petrucci
Phil Collins

I've probably forgotten quite a few. Though the list would go on forever...
ibix
My Favorite Bands :
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Radiohead R.E.M.
U2
Sting
Coldplay

and other bands who play alternative rock music Smile
OldmanJ
MetallicA Baby!! Nothing comes close!

I went to my first concert in 2003 in Montreal... it was outdoor, with 50,000 in attendance and we were in the pit. They opened with Battery, immediately followed by Master of Puppets. I lost my gad dang mind!!!
MetalCoreModz
Well I like most Emo, mainly bands such as:

Taking Back Sunday
My Chemical Romance
Funeral For A Friend
Atreyu
In Flames
Alexisonfire
Etc...

I also like a lot of Heavy Metal & Metalcore! Bands include:

36 CrazyFists
Trivium
Avenged Sevenfold
Bullet For My Valentine
Evergreen Terrace
Killswitch Engage

...And many, many more, I also play Lead Guitar in my band and we gig quite a lot as well, So anyone else like this kind of music??

O and you should check out this site to look at all the other bands that i saw in June this year http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup

Peace Smile
Arno v. Lumig
Xiaoj and Gustav Hildebrand

Both really good ambient black metal/trance/industrial ambient producers.

Greetz, Eddy
gardenofgrief
i love in metal music
IN FLAMES
DARK TRANQUILLITY
SAMAEL
TIAMAT
THE HAUNTED

pop music
DEPECHE MODE
THE CURE

a lot of goth and industrial stuff also
ThornsOfSorrow
Ozzy wrote:

Rush
Dream Theater

*High fives* It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who loves these two bands!
tenoranin
Do I have to?
Its going to be a very long list..

Queen
The Beatles
Evanescences
Kelly Clarkson
Mayrlin Manson
Linkin Park
Annie Lennox
Evanescence
Hearts
Lara Fabian
Nirvana
KickTabBabies
All Shall Perish, all the way!!!
Jupernia
I listen to a bit of EVERYTHING...and I have alot of Favorites so I will list a few that top my overall favorites:

Bands:
Fleetwood Mac
Janne Da Arc (jrock)
the B'z(jrock)
the Eagles
the Doors
RadioHead
30 Seconds to Mars
Van Halen (roth years)
Snow Patrol
Hinder

Singers:
Jackson Browne
David Usher
David Bowie
Utada Hikaru (jpop/jrnb)
Kaumasa Oda (jpop)
exarkun
For me, it is only one band that I like:

The Guns N' Roses!

Yeah they are the best. Very Happy
michael0105
Breaking Benjamin - Until the End.
Slpixe
TRIVIUM!!!
Arctos
oki so here is my list:

Bands:
Tokio Hotel
The B'z (jpop)
Smap (jpop)
L'Arc~En~Ciel (jrcok)
Jeden Osiem L (polish hip-hop)
Ramona 23 & Kowal (polish hip-hop)

Singers:
Ayumi hamasaki (jrock)
Namie Amuro (jpop)
Rey Hazuki (jrock)
DJ Lhasa

Oki my list has finished.
metal_man48
my 10 fave bands are:
metallica
iron maiden
dragonforce
symphony x
megadeth
bullet for my valentine
trivium
guns n roses
slipknot
slayer
Nigeria
My favorite group of all time is Destiny's Child and my favorite singer of all time is Monica.
diamanu
MUSE on all
tar-xzv
My favorite singer is Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden.

Favorite groups? Hmm...many of them.

Iron Maiden
Helloween
Metallica
Testament
Guns N Roses
Iggy Pop
The Pixies
Sonic Youth
Sepultura
Frank Sinatra
Laibach *Slovenia*
Kud Idijoti *Croatia*
Zabranjeno Pusenje *Bosnia*
Partibrejkers *Serbia*

and many others Very Happy
justjess
I'm currently in love with this crazy korean artist named 'K'. He has produced several singles and albums in Japanese, and his voice is oohh soooo craaaazy! Very Happy

favorite english artists:
-Savage Garden
-Keith Urban
-Jack Johnson

favorite korean artists:
-K [mentioned above]
-Minwoo
-Bi

favorite japanese artists:
-Chemistry
-Orange Range
-Larc-en-ciel

favorite chinese artists:
-JJ Lin
-Wong Lee Hom
-David Tao
-Jay Chou
tadssa
Rush
Dream Theater
PanterA
Sepultura
TestAmenT
Exodus
okullar
In Flames
Mezarkabul
Rejoice44
I mainly like christian music such as the artists, Chris Tomlin, Starfield, David Crowder, Kutless, POD, Underoath, and other christian bands/rock.

On the other hand I also like listening to other genres of music such as, Punk Rock, Rock, and Korean ^^
tom69
top 8

- Audioslave
- Simple Plan
- Good charlotte
- Coldplay
- Incubus
- My chemical Romance
- Rage Against The Machine
- Nickelback

The are not listed from best to less good they are just listed in the order they came up in me. =p

Note: I know that some artists write texts that might be offensive to some people but i don't like these bands because of their Lyrics just because it sounds good. Rolling Eyes
Dev-il
My Top 5

~ Depeche Mode
~ In Flames
~ P.O.S.
~ Beck
~ Ween
ontheroof
I love Alicia Keys, I think she's an amazing singer & performer
Bidiman
Moi je le suis. je ne peux pas m en passé...enfin soit...

Commençons:
==========
et perso si vous connaissez pas je vous conseille vivement d 'ecouter

-Red hot chili peppers
-Rage against de machine
-Telephone
-System of a down
-Radiohead
-Muse
-Linkin park
-Coldplay
-Massive attack
-Ghinzu
-Damien Saez
-Krezip
-Within temptation
-Staind
-Jamiroquai
-Alanis Morisette
-No use for a name
-Elliot Smith
-Madonna
-Michael jackson
-Pennywise

-Michel Berger
-France gall
-Teri Moďse
-Michel polnareff
-Bernard frédéric
-Jacques brel
-Maxime le forestier
-Michel Sardou

-2many dj's
-Dave clark
-David guetta
-Mylo
-Dj daddy K
-dj abdel & cut killer
-Thievery corporation
-Soldout
-Prodigy
-Daft punk
-Faithless
-Fat boy Slim
-Darude
-Moby
-Peuple de l'herbe

-Bee gees
-Abba
-AC/DC
-Beatles
-Rolling stones
-Mecano
-Hooverphonic
-The Police
-Pixies
-Emile & image

-Keziah Jones
-Bob Marley
-Ben Harper

-KDD
-NTM
-Frj
-La Brigade
-DMX
-Dr Dree

-JS Bach
-Frédéric Chopin
-Rachmaninof
-Tschaďcowsky
-Keith Jarret

voila c est trčs peu exhaustif ms je viendrai encore la rééditer
healyrj
I really like Keith Urban. I would like to tell you a little about his latest CD - "Be Here"

LOVE this CD!!! From start to finish... Keith has you enthralled in his musical world. You can't help but get up and dance to "Days Go By." The lyrics ring true... "we talk about forever, but we've only got today." I have been told "forever" by a few men in my life... only to learn that "Days Go By" and "we've only got today." The second song on the CD "Better Life" has a real Aussie flavor. It's an inspirational song encouraging the listener to "dream as big as the sky." "Making Memories of Us" is a perfect song for a wedding. "God's Been Good to Me" is a reminder to be thankful for all that we've been given... even for something as simple as the sun. "Tonight I Wanna Cry" is a song that conveys a man giving in to his tears. He's heartsick about a lost love. The depth and passion that Keith brings to the lyrics can have you in tears. "She's Gotta Be" is a song about a man's regret regarding how he treated his girl. If he could just go back again and "be the man that she could trust, who put her first, who tamed his demons, who healed her hurts, in health and sickness, who helped her grow, with no resentment, true repentance, God as my witness.... yeah, I could be that man she needed me, she needed me to be." Powerful song for any woman who has been treated poorly in a relationship and for any man who has treated a woman poorly. The last song on the CD "These Are The Days" ties in wonderfully with the first song on the CD "Days Go By." "These are the days we will remember... cause days go by." This is an amazing CD!!! I highly recommend this CD to anyone who not only enjoys country music but music in general. Keith's voice has a magical way of allowing the listener to feel the lyrics. In my opinion, Keith Urban is an upcoming SUPERSTAR!!!
xray
-50 Cent
-Limp Bizkit
-Linkin Park
-HEPSI
-bEATLES
-Nickleback
fbcompany
The Hives.

swedish rock and roll. best live act i have ever seen, magic in white colonel sanders suits.

So much attitude, and they can actually play. Frikken fast and tight.
paulit0
Im love Godsmak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeviousRiders
my self i like NWA, Devious Riders, TDP, and d-12, sorry for my niggas we lost from d-12
jon9314
I like Sprung Monkey and Puddle. Puddle is a great local band from Baltimore, I went and checked them out about 10 years ago and have been a fan ever since. Sprung MOnkey is a kick ass band from San Diego, they are punk and I like to call them surfer type music.
SGbilder
It's all in the mood..

Right now I'm in to stuff like Raised Fist and Refused. If you ask me in a week i'm pretty sure i couldn't stand the agression and tha i would prefer stuff like Michael Ruff..

I guess my all time favorite is Desmond Dekker. Just love that laid back jamaican SKA. But on the other hand there is the likes of Dizzee Rascal and Tinchy witch is just sick. It rocks soooo badly!

Now i'm confused.. err... to say something, I think Miles Davis is the greates ever.. ehrm.. yea..
saeleyjnr
Fav.

Idlewild
Interpol
Sigur Rós
The Radio Dept.
Xiu Xiu
The Von Bondies
Roddy Woomble
Queens Of The Stone Age
Joy Division
Kraftwerk
Kate Bush
Daft Punk
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Blur
The Smiths
Rage Against The Machine
ˇForward, Russia!

..to name a few
SFMeatwad
I have multiple ones:

Def Leppard
Bob Segar
Johnny Cash
Jamie Kennedy & Stu Stone (JFK)
Aerosmith
50 Cent
Micheal Jackson (SONGS ONLY)
Dezrok
Three Days Grace at the moment.
Love them.
douzy
Favourite Band: Pussy Cat Dolls
Favourite Singer: Busta Rhymes
fromegame
Just to name some:

-Dream Theater
-Nirvana
-Within Temptation
-Iron Maiden
-Metallica
-Toto
-Dio
-Deep Purple
-Ayreon
-Muse
-Status Quo
-Journey

All time favourite singer:

-James LaBrie (Singer of Dream Theater)
-Steve Lukather (Guitarist and sing of Toto)

All time favourite band (untill now Razz):

-Dream Theater
jooize
My favorite bands are Nightwish, Linkin Park, but other great bands are:
    Nightwish
    Linkin Park
    Millencolin
    Machinae Supremacy
    Avril Lavigne
    Fronda

and all got good singers! Very Happy
vaughands
I like:
ACDC
all-australian-reject
The All American Rejects

Far out i love those guys!!! they aren't that big yet so they dont come over to tour australia much but i've seen them twice. They are so good live, They sound exactly like the cd. Awesome stage performance and everything!!

Blink 182 used to be my fav, but they broke up and i lost a bit of respect for them. Although Tavis' and marks' new band (+44) is awesome and im looking forward to more of their songs coming out!!
ciwwaf
My absolute favorite band is PARAMORE.
I also love:
CUTE IS WHAT WE AIM FOR
EVANESCENCE
A7X
THE STARTING LINE
THIS PROVIDENCE
FROM FIRST TO LAST
UNDEROATH
SAOSIN
GREELEY ESTATES
and lots more.
CHIODOS ALSO
Gorgi321
My favorite band is Pink Floyd. there the best. plain and simple
davince
I`m a dance music maker, but NIGHTWISH is the BEST music Group...
They Rock your ass off, haha.
p1nkapp1e
i love christian songs!
especially those sang by PlanetShakers.
dont know if you guys heard of them before.

besides that, i listen alot to korean songs and japanese songs
my fav singers would be Kangta and Utada Hikaru.
r_y_e_20
I had some views of the MP3's in our shared drive and listened to some of them to realize that i like Matchbox 20's music. It drives me crazy... apparently i also want some peace that i also prefer Enya. Enya brings me to some fantasy and peace with nature. It reminds me of how beautiful our world is and gives me some relaxing emotion.

With related to Christian songs, i also love them despite my likes for some rock. I like negro spiritual songs. Its fast and i love the blending of Tenor, Tenor2, Baritone and Bass together. Its happy to sing and makes you alive especially when you feel asleep inside the church.
pudovkin
For now, Lucas Santtana. Brazilian.
http://www.diginois.com.br/
carolinehjkim
I love Clay Aiken
Kelly Clarkson
and
BoA (Korean singer)~
Eddyh
i dont have a favourite band/artist..
i like most music Laughing
Gutte
My favorite group is cascada
TurtleShell
I think I must have the most out-dated, pathetic taste in music. I haven't bought a new cd in like six or seven years--I just don't have the money for it. if I inherit a cd from a friend or someone burns me something, then I listen to it grateully, but I think my tastes reflect my money problem--

bands I end up listening to a lot include
flogging molly
barenaked ladies
counting crows
simon and garfunkle
u2
cold play
sarah mclachlan
dido
muse
placebo
the police
fleetwood mac
the eagles
ccr
Ravenius
Sonata Arctica. Absolutely. Cool
KOS-MOS-88
my favorite band would have to be Slipknot i like their style of music

Corey for slipknot is a very good singer
makak
Hi,
System of a Down,
Coma,
Slipknot,
Rammstein,
Motörhead,
Placebo,
Iron Maiden,
Smile
tingkagol
minus the bear
decemberists
sufjan stevens
mogwai
oceansize
under the influence of giants
incubus
radiohead
muse
porcupine tree
PhilSS
My absolute favorite band is DAWN! You can check them out at www.dawnrocks.com. Also, I love Queen, Creed, King's X, and Idle Cure.
moskito
My favorite band is The Ramones.

Others bands that I like too:
Bad Religion
NOFX
Screeching Weasel
Carbona
Dead Fish
kevin briggs
bon jovi our my favourite group.i have been a big fan since the 80's.i have seen them many times in belfast,dublin and glasgow.
they our a great group live they get the whole place rocking.
i have all there albums and a lot of special edition stuff.richie sambora is the lead guitarist and sings a lot with bon jovi himself.tico torres is on drums and dave byran on keyboards.
The Mitchell
favourite singer has to be jeff buckley. The miost soulful and beautiful voice i ever did here and bands wise it would probably have to be A Silver Mt Zion. Also the best gig i ever went to.
kemosabi107
Explosions in the Sky, yaheard?
Arseniy
Well:
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Muse
System of a Down
Chemical Brothers
maybe I forgot something but i think that's all.
evanct
i have strange music taste

-aphex twin
-bonobo
-explosions in the sky
-the notwist
-basically techno/instrumental/ambient
lordfrikk
Definitely KoRn, SOAD, Papa Roach, Muse, Billy Talent, Panic! At The Disco, Trapt.
guernica

Godsmack is best group q exists, must listen to it is it very good coverall in its hearing aids which are very few but they are worth his pes in gold I make sure them.
cartwjon
as of late ive been listening to razorlight quite a bit, but my favourite artist of all time is Jay-Z
jsabelino
bob marley-reggae
metallica/megadeth-metal
boyz2men-r&b
STYLAN
My favourite singer AR rahman.
His music has a feel of wind and when we hear his music its feel like we are dissolved into the essence of wind.
My favourite songs are:
Ma tujhe salam-Arr
Larger than life-bsb
Forever and always-Shania Twain
Made in india-Alisha
Luka Chuppi-Arr
The list continues
fitotif
My favorite band is Led Zeppelin, love it!!!
m_furquan36
well i can start by saying tht these are my fav bands:-
1)koRn
2)limp bizkit
3)linkin park (are ok)
4)simple plan
5)creed
6)my chemical romance
7)slipknot
and many more but these are all i can list ok now why i like these groups because well they all hav potential and as i love rock these are all rock bands and always know how to make ppl head bang Razz lol over all i think korn is the best coz there song 'Freak on a leash' really got me and now 'Coming undone' has also got me i mean there style is just rocking and there songs are filled with wht i like the most...ROCK!! duh i mean they dont sing an oprah or anything Razz ha anyway this is all i can say o yah and limp bizkit are also cool i mean its not like any normal everyday band.
creezalird
My Favourite Band now is PAnic At A Disco..Beside the great songs,their vclips are also awesome...
soulman
recently I bought the two albums of Hayley Westenra, and it's really awesome~ she got a angel's voice...
jantje
At this moment my favorite groups are Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium and Bullet For My Valentine Twisted Evil
damiankrol
Hard to say... "The Editors" maybe is a good shot.
felix292
My favourite bands are:
Muse
Radiohead
Funeral for a Friend
Jeyon
My favourite singer are : Byul

Korean singer, who sing a song Full House XD
Warriorza
Yellowcard and DJ Tiësto are the best artists according to me. Yellowcard is a (punk)rock-band and Tiësto is the official chosen best DJ of the world. He's also Dutch and lives a few miles away from my house. Cool
welshsteve
I like loads. These are among my favourites

The Who
Stone Roses
Oasis
The Smiths
The Jam
U2
Queen
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Suede
Guns n Roses
Faithless
Prodigy
Beatles
Archetype
Well, according to Last.fm, my favorite artists are:

1. Fear Factory - 2968
2. Children of Bodom - 1686
3. Katatonia - 615
4. Opeth - 582
5. Metallica - 473
6. Dream Theater - 465
7. Necrophagist - 455
8. Slayer - 445
9. In Flames - 366
10. Freak Kitchen - 326

That seems about right, I guess, although I have been listening to a lot of Agalloch, Alice in Chains, and Meshuggah lately. Fear Factory is still my favorite band, although their last album could have been better, and the songs that they didn't include on it could have made it much better.

I rarely listen to Children of Bodom anymore, so that was from well over a year ago when I was really into them.
KoiboySG1
My favorite bands are:
Epica
Nightwish
lacuna coil
foo fighters
katie melua
shakira
apocalyptica
lostprophets
LovE-RicH
Nirvana
Dire Straits/Mark Knopfler
Pixies
The White Stripes
Silverchair
KnuTz
Caroline's Spine
The Used
Oleander
Dashboard Confessionals
Fuel
Yellow Card
prym3r
Got a lot of them...

Primer 55
Deftones
36 Crazyfists
30 seconds to Mars
Dredg
Blindside
Glassjaw
Depswa
Linea77
Pleymo
Lostprophets
One Minute Silence
Snot
40 Below Summer
Hed (pe)
Coal Chamber
Korn
Chimaira
Soulfly
Lacuna Coil
Within Temptation
Static-X
Earthtone 9
Five Point 0
Flaw
Chelissamow
Right now, my favourite group has to be SIAM SHADE. They're one of the best rock bands I've ever listend to.
Raul_khan
I Love Avenged Sevenfold!!
e song Bat Country Rocks to the core!
A7X Rules! period.
Twisted Evil
catscratches
Children of Bodom are so best!!!
I also like:
In Flames
Staind
Finntroll
Naglfar

Metal is the shit!
Zooastur
My favourite group is U2 but I listen a lot of music
rfarrand
Favorite Band: Trading Yesterday
Favorite Singer/Songwriter : all the way is Jason Mraz. - he is so talented, but i love music, so there are lots of artists i could put here with out a doubt and bands for that matter.
glenwood
Favorites:

Sublime
Ben Harper
Jack Johnson
Coldplay
The Shins
Sufjan Stevens
Bright Eyes
Bob Marley
Crosby Stills Nash & Young
Death Cab for Cutie
Cat Stevens
Band of Horses
Damien Rice
Matt Costa
Simon & Garfunkel
tomass
Very hard indeed!!!

i'd have to give a top 5

Hilltop Hoods
Sub Focus
Pendulum
Kings of Leon
The Mars Volta

and thats not ordered

i find it really hard to pick just one band/group
i just love all music Very Happy
tomass
Also i find that limiting listening to one genre is kinda silly
Different music is good at different times

Of course Drum and Bass is always appropriate!!! Razz
kucomp
Hmmm, some bands I like:

Kraftwerk
Depeche Mode
New Order
OMD
molif
311!!!!!!

great band...
hello777
fav band === nickelback....i esp. lik their songs far away and someday

fav singer === eminem all the way!!!!!!....just got the re up a few days ago.....but it aint as gr8 as his old albums! Sad

anyways

cheerio
Dart974
Quote:
Hmmm, some bands I like:

Kraftwerk
Depeche Mode
New Order
OMD

Moi aussi j'adore ces groupes, surtout Kraftwerk, sinon je suis un inconditionnel de Jean Michel Jarre ! (musique electronique), j'aime aussi le groupe Rammstein

Ensuite c'est surtout de la pop, new wave, et plein de varietés anglaise et francaise Smile
BladeRunner
It's hard to nail it down to one band so for me it would be a compromise.

I'd plump for Pink Floyd.
eLxMojOx
My favorite band is Rancid , and my favorite singer is Lars Frederiksen , guitar and vocals from rancid Very Happy
lpuniverse
my favorite bands are :
- linkin park
- fort minor
- black eyed peas
and the singers :
- eminem
- 50 cent...
7Pound7
Hmm,

a list of a few of my favorites:

- 16 horsepower
- bob dylan
- chemical brothers
- seventy sevens
- foo fighters
- franz ferdinand
- saviour machine
- king's X

and others
tallexander
1: Mcr
2: Him
3: billy talent
saeleyjnr
Me:

ˇForward, Russia!
Idlewild
Interpol
Sigur Rós
Mogwai
Rage Against The Machine
Roddy Woomble
The Radio Dept.
eggg
Hella. Without a doubt. Actually, I should be specific, the original two-piece version of Hella, with just a guitar and a drummer. The musicians they've been playing with lately can't keep up and their singers have been awful. But that old instrumental stuff, my...

Here's a youtube video from a concert of theirs I attended. I was pretty close to the front but I don't think I'm on camera at all. This was one of the best shows I've ever seen and all the other bands were terrible. This song is called "1-800-Ghost-Dance" ...
MyCraft
top 10 favorite bands:

01. Aphex Twin
02. Autechre
03. Squarepusher
04. Enduser
05. Erast aka Nikakoi
06. Boards of Canada
07. Sigur Ros
08. Nine Inch Nails
09. Red snapper
10. Massive Attack
agustin
My favourite band is ac/dc! a think they are the best band I have ever heard and they definitly rocks!!!!!!! Angus is the best guitarrist!! He's crazy!!! Ihave a dvd where he just destroy everithing!!!!! This band put the rock in a higher level!!!!
For those who want to rock.... I solute you!!!!!!
penaltykillah
AC/DC is definitely a great band. They have the passion and the chords in the music. My all-time favourite song from those guys is "Back in Black", and it was featured in that Gap ad, which had Audrey Hepburn dancing to it. That was so funny!!!

For me, I like music that isn't shallow. Kanye West is one example, who deviates from traditional Hip Hop, where the only things you rap about is sex, money, and drugs. (Hey, wait a minute. Hip Hop is the new Rock & Roll!) Kanye addresses the issues that affect us, from conflict diamonds in "Diamonds Are Forever" to Christianity and forgiveness in "Jesus Walks". I would respect him as an artist though, if he doesn't have more hissy fits than Faith Hill's "WHAT?" in the CMAs when she found out that she was beaten by a former American Idol. Recently, Kanye complained that he didn't win Best Video in the European Music Awards as he lost to some DJ Justice. Well, isn't it obvious? This is the MTV EUROPEAN Music Awards, so chances are, the Europeans would have more chance of winning!
corl45
i REALLY like alien ant farm. but linkin park is ok
and i sometimes just find stuff from the internet and but them on my ipod.
but u gota go with AC/DC too they rock a lot to
urangkayo
my favorites band is Bon Jovi and Mr Big

my favorite singer is Jon Bon Jovi from Bon Jovi band
sondosia
My favorite bands/artists are:

-U2
-The Beatles
-Red Hot Chili Peppers
-All American Rejects
-Pussycat Dolls
-Black Eyed Peas
-My high school's marching band. Razz

~M~
Blu_Spykz
Linkin Park
Evanescence
Lost Prophets.

In that order.
ChrisP1984
My most listened to bands right now are Snow Patrol and The Goo Goo Dolls. I also really like Greenday, The Jam, Morning Runner and Audioslave.
jeanoradean
Robby Valentine
Genesis/ Peter Gabriel
Delirious
blendbet
Most of the group that i like is from decade of '80s.

Depeche mode, Ub 40,U-2, REM, Smiths, Nirvana, Metallica, Police, Genesis, Foregner, Scorpions, Eurhtmics Cool
SoldatX
For me is the best grop Green day, because the owns the punk-rock xD
Then are Sum 41, Blink 182 ( love them), Linkin Park....
xlosin_love&&
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Coldplay
- Green Day
- Blink 182
- Simple Plan
- 3 Doors Down
- Evanescence
- Rogue Traders
- The Veronicas
- Nirvana
- Switchfoot
im not emo
fave band- tossup between Panic! at the Disco and My Chemical Romance

fave singer- well, there's two. adam and andrew Very Happy
brioshy
band: red hot chily peppers
music: i wanna be sedated - ramones
polly-gone
You can't have just one favorite group/artist. Here is basically the contents of my MP3 Player. ** marks a favorite

--3 Doors Down**
--AC/DC**
--Barenaked Ladies**
--Charlie Daniels
--Green Day**
--Guns n' Roses
--Jet**
--Kenny Chesney
--Nickelback
--No Doubt (I have no idea how it got on there but they are kinda actually good.)
--Queen
--Toby Keith
--U2
--Uncle Kracker (all 3 albums)**
Chalchihuitlicue
I don't really have one favourite of anything, so here's my list of musicians that I really, really like.

Favourite Bands/Groups:
-ALI PROJECT
-Antique Cafe/AN CAFE
-Aural Vampire
-D
-Dacco
-D'espairsRay
-Dir en grey
-Evanescence
-Hinoi Team
-HIZAKI grace project
-Kagerou
-LAREINE
-Malice Mizer
-Moi dix Mois
-Nightwish
-Panic! At the Disco
-Phantasmagoria
-Phobia
-PIERROT
-Pride of mind
-Psycho le Cému
-Queen
-Rentrer en Soi
-Schwarz Stein/Rudolf Steiner/Another Cell
-Tatu

Favourite Singers/Solo Artists:
-Ayumi Hamasaki
-Gackt
-Hora
-Josh Groban
-Kaya
-Klaha
-Közi
-Masami Okui
-Miyavi
-Sarah Brightman
-TM Revolution

I also like a lot of Eurobeat, but there's too many singers for that to bother listing even just the ones I really like.
antihelldrummer
i can tolerate any kind of music so long as the lyrics are clean and don't teach things that aren't true, therefore most of the music i listen to is christian music. i like Kutless best of all (Jefferey Gilbert is one great drummer), Relient K is another of my favourites, and Pillar's older stuff is good. anyone else out there into christian music?
polly-gone
I really don't like christian music. It's too down beat. And i think my MP3 player would explode if i had Green Day and Christain music on there.

Everyone needs to remember one of the greatest artists though: CRAZY FROG! the most annoying thing in the world. BING BING!
Alina
i LOVE Tokio Hotel. it's a german group which has bekome really popular in Europ a year ago. i've never known, i wouldever bekome such a fan of any group, but i am now.
now they are releasing their second album and practically the whole fan community can't wait to hear the songs from it!
they sing mostly in german, but have some song in enlish too. both variants sound great, even if you don't know german, lol ))
storo
My fav band and deffinately the best band in the world is Metallica saw them at download last year and can't wait for new album!!! gonna be KLASS!!
kamu
My favourate are...

- Massari
- Eminem
- Linkin Park
- The Rasmus
- Flipsyde
- Fort Minor
- Sting

and some more which can't remember right now lolz Laughing
SpellcasterDX
1. Evanescence
2. Linkin Park
3. Eminem
4. Nine Days
5. System of a Down
6. Black Eyed Peas
7. All-American Rejects (I only like/have a few songs from them)
Warriorza
<<<|||---(((TRANCE)))---|||>>>
skugge
Radiohead
Led Zeppelin
My Morning Jacket
... are my favorites.

"Newer" bands that might make it too is:
Sufjan Stevens
TV on the Radio
The Shins
120 days
... and so on.
wotoo
i have lot's of 'em
AC/DC
RHCP
Moby
ADF
Bob Marley
Clash
my band Very Happy
paquerat
Lemme go through my music files:

-A Perfect Circle
-Angels and Airwaves
-Asian Kung Fu Generation
-Fall Out Boy
-Foo Fighters
-Garbage
-Goo Goo Dolls
-Led Zeppelin
-Mindless Self Indulgence
-Nirvana
-Rurutia
-Slot
-Tool

To name a few. Wink
Kev01234
I have to say that most 70's bands are pretty good. Personally my all time favorites are Rush, RollingStones, Boston, Eagles, and The Who. I had a long discussion with my music director about older bands. He said that back in the 70's everyone played the guitar and the acordian therefore a buch of great bands emerged.

I hate todays modern rap music. It isn't music to me and I wont listen to it.

Kev0
faebi
My favorite Band is Pink Floyd...=)
Serafina
-Red Hot Chili Peppers
-Massiv in Mensch
-The Delgados
-The Shins
-The Mars Volta
- +/-
-The Beatles (<3)
Dr Carruthers

• Queens of the Stone Age
  • PJ Harvey
  • The White Stripes
  • The Flaming Lips
  • Mark Lanegan
  • Garbage
  • Death From Above 1979
  • Kyuss
  • Brendan Benson
  • Architecture in Helsinki
  • Blonde Redhead
  • Xiu Xiu
  • Art Brut
  • Quimby
  • Ratatat
  • Kraftwerk
  • Scissor Sisters
  • The (international) Noise Conspiracy
  • Aphex Twin
  • Paavoharju
  • Nine Inch Nails

And the list goes on and on and on...
bulek
David Guetta
David Morales
Carl Cox
Jerry Roperro
Benny Benassi
Michel Gray
Fedde Le Grande
Junior Jack
Antoine Clamaran
Outwork

and many more deejays
Echo Printer
I guess I'd have to say at the moment Keith Fullerton Whitman, though Steve Roach is really twisted also.
Cee_Jay
this pakistani singer has majical vocals...the variety in the vocals..n the rythem in variation is..just out of this world....
his new song...Tere Bin..is being my day and night companion
I would like to know who are atif listeners here..and the others.."you are MISSING somethig guys"
B4_Utopia
My favourite band is most definately without a doubt The All-American Rejects! I love the way they mix Alternative and Punk to end up with such a catchy formula. However, their singer Tyson Ritter, is probably not my favourite singer, he's not bad... but not the best.

Another of my favourite bands is Tenacious D. Without a doubt their songs are very catchy. You'll find yourself singing along after a short while. However, i am a little over them and they're crazy antics, but when the Pick of Destiny is here, I'll probably change that.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers also are one of my faves. I'll never get over them as they're songs are so great. But sadly, most of the songs don't make sense, as the lyrics are so...random (many RHCP fans will know that). If you ignore that fact however, you could listen to the RHCP for hours and hours, especially with the amount of songs they've made...
dakkiottankian
Mi grupo favorito es:
- SYSTEM OF A DOWN
La cancion:
- Metro (Dracula 2000 soundtrack)
El artista:
- Daron Malakian (guitarra)

Salu2
jobu
equipez wrote:

- Sonata Arctica
-Cradle of filth
- Blind guardian
- Nightwish
- Shaaman
- Angra
- Stratovarius

Crazy have not heard of one of these.

Its hard to have a favorite voice or band for me. Depends on the mood and the day.
Bosmer
Ramones, Radiohead, dEUS, RHCP, White stripes, Iron maiden, Pantera, Symphony X, AC/DC, Deep purple, The doors, Dire straits, Metallica, Nickelback, The veils, Led Zeppelin some of the bands i like
Ledyrian
THE BEATLES rulez Very Happy and metallica, nirvana, most of 60's bands are good and aslo hans zimme, badelt and john williams are great
darknight985
my two favorite groups of all time are Green Day and The Used.
gaurav.baral1
METALLICA is the best...
Vladalf
My favourite group is Jamiroquai. Everyday I listen to them. They're the kings of acid jazz!
My favourite singer is Jay Kay (the solist of Jamiroquai).
MOISESRT
Eminem Laughing
Master Yoda
My favorite band is Westlife.
And my favorite singer, rapper actually, is Eminem...
kevbailey
Linkin Park
The Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Moby
The Postal Service
The Killers
Peter Gabriel
Josh Groban
John Mayer

anything that makes noise...
Central
My favorite band is Weezer. They are a little weird and some people might say that they suck but their music is simple. I like it for that. It's not jumbled like some of the pop stuff. Simple and to the point. Interesting lyrics help
JoKruspe
Rammstein
Nine Inch Nails
Gary Numan
Placebo
Depeche Mode
HIM
The Prodigy
OOMPH!

etc etc ...
lapinkoirat
placebo and muse <3
gsaygil
Death and dreamtheatre
Daisie
Mecano (Spanish)
& Snow Patrol
iNs@nE
Lots to mention here on this list..!!

The Killers
PANIC at the Disco
Coldplay
Pearl Jam
Stone Sour
Snow Patrol
Rammstein
Metallica
Bullet for my Valentine
Deep Purple
Staind
Creed
Greenday
My Chemical Romance
Three Days Grace
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Seether
Keane
Breaking Benjamin
Alien Ant Farm
Stone Temple Pilots
Artic Monkeys
Hinder
Incubus
System of a down
Augustana
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Verve
Muse
Hoobastank
Maroon 5
Death Cab for Cutie
Thirty Seconds to Mars
Papa Roach
Rasmus
Audioslave

OMG..!! The list just goes on and on and on..!!
mattyj
Some of my Favourite Bands are

Nerf Herder
Reel Big Fish
Green Day
The Living End
Clawfinger
Queen
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Screeching Weasel
Area 7
The Porkers
Cheese Excursion
Rob Zombie
trarial
I have tons of favorites, but my top 7 right now would have to be-

The White Stripes
The Hives
The Shins
The Pixies
Cream
deadboy and the Elephantmen
The Decemberists

and my favorite singer is Colin Meloy, vocalist for the Decemberists. They pretty much rock. And folk.
ericquadros
=> AC/DC
=> Dream Theater
=> Green Day
=> Blink 182
=> My Chemical Romance
=> Good Charlotte
=> System Of A Down
=> Rolling Stones
=> Elvis Presley
=> Mamonas Assassinas
=> Charlie Brown Jr
=> Cachorro Grande
=> Bidę ou Balde
=> Comunidade Nin-Jitsu
=> Reaçăo em Cadeia
=> Paralamas do Sucesso
=> Legiăo Urbana
=> Nenhum de Nós
=> Papas da Língua
=> Cidadăo Quem
=> Inimigos Da HP
=> Grupo Revelaçăo
=> Araketu
=> Exaltasamba
=> Raimundos

this is my favorite bands, but i hear other bands too.
adonai
I like DDT (Russian rock group)
okolonas
I prefer Robbie Wiliams, Madona
neosree
Enya Rocks. I love her songs too much.
Other than her, I love Dido,Enigma,and MLTR.
Shin
Nirvana
Smashing Pumpkins
G n' R
Pearl Jam
kuyman
The Beatles, The Flaming Lips, Radiohead
Gundamxxg
I'm a huge fan of a few bands actually. I like Agalloch, Opeth, Novembre, Katatonia, and October tide. Those are my current favorites just because I'm in sort of a progressive rock kinda of mood.
cannabis
I like:
2pac
50 cent
cypress hill
ice cube
snoop dogg
the game
jay-z
dmx
eminem
ja rule
ludacriss
akon
dead prez
the wu tang clan
bob marly

And manny more...
war-of-tribes
My favourite Band is Avenged Sevenfold
It's a not very popular Metal-Band Smile

My other favourite bands are: Eisregen, Bullet For My Vallentine, Rammstein, Die Ärzte, WIZO, Wohlstandskinder, Skins & Punks, The Offspring, Slipknot, System Of A Down, Korn......
eltro
bon scott ac/dc
oleszka
The Cranberries...
but also i like folk music and last time raggie Embarassed
donika_hell
Iron Maiden
Accept
Seiji
Seo Taiji
Moon Hee Jun
Taiji Boys - Seo Taiji's former group
H.O.T - Moon Hee Jun's former group
Ares
Epik High
Se7en
Shim Eun Jin
Lee Jae Won
YG
Jinusean

I like a lot more just can't think of them at the moment.
hlavco
Billy Joel all the way for me, as well as other classic rock, disco, doo wop.

Also some Bemani music, and some of the licenses associated with it. Knowing the music that comes from those games, my songlist is very varied.
Archetype
I don't know if I've posted in this thread already, but I'll give it a go. :p

Fear Factory
Katatonia
Quo Vadis
Overkill
Kreator
Megadeth
Iced Earth
Opeth
Necrophagist
Dream Theater
Children of Bodom
Down
Meshuggah
Therion
Blind Guardian

I'm not going to go any further than that. I have way too many to list like most of you. But, I love metal, especially thrash/death.
realkiller
i like...

akon
linkin park
muse
eminem
50cent

loads more...
fadirocks
my fav band:
In Strict Confidence
saeleyjnr
Favourite bad: Idlewild
of all time: Blur

Favourite singer: kate Bush or Roddy Woomble
rheanna
Breaking Benjamin Cool
banoon
My Fav. group: Westlife
Singer: Jojo
pieman
My favourite band is currently tied between Fall Out Boy and Simple Plan. Chances are you've heard of FOB, but go and find Simple Plan and have a listen - they're obviously not going to be to everyone's taste but I reckon they would be a lot more popular if people actually knew about them!
blackjackfanclub
Some of my favorites are:
Robbie Williams, Black Jack, David Bowie and Drake Bell
matious89
My favorite band is Nightwish I like very much gotick and metal music Razz
madkazik
I think Tenacious D is the greatest band in the world. They're really rockin!! My favourite song i s "Master Exploder" from soundtrack of film named "Tenacious D and the pick of destiny"
tileguy
I'd be hard pressed to pick a "favourite" band, but my top 5 would be as follows (in no particular order):

Death
Augury
Martyr
Necrophagist
Cannibal Corpse

I also enjoy such other bands as:

The Beatles
Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush
Rush
Al DiMeola
Riot (NOT Quiet Riot)
Iron Maiden
The Police
Pat Travers

I suppose that means I have some very ecclectic tastes in music, but that's just me

Cheers.
Alex Is Mental
Corey Taylor from Slipknot // Stone Sour

When he doesn't scream (, mainly in Stone Sour,) he has an awesome voice.
tony
i am going to have to go with alex turner (arctic monkeys) as favorite singer and the postal service as favorite band.
matti05
My favourite singer is Robbie Williams.
And my favourite bands are old-band: Europe, Status Quo, Wham...
darth_revan
My Favourite band is Sepultura. I started listening to metal with them. Old albums are my favourite. I like Death and Marduk too, but Sepultura is more than just a band for me Very Happy
spaz-o
I'd say that Paramore is my favourite band ever.

Hayley is just amazing - an insperation with every single step she takes and every single word that flows out of her mouth. Zac is the funniest dude ever without having to be absolutely crude. Josh also shares Zac's sense of humour and ability to take things incredibly well and Jeremy just has a million stories to share. All of them are absolutely amazing and awe-inspiring in their individual ways and they play amazing music.
saeleyjnr
I'm in a post rock type mood these days, so for me it is:

This Will Destroy You
Mouldylocks
my favourite bad are the toydolls... my band mouldylocks6 are really inpired by their appy punk style; you cann tell from our myspace profile.... they have the energy from punk and the humour from great britain. I think everyone should listen to the toy dolls!!!
gopal
pink floyd or any other progs or rock.
pudovkin
For today, I think Hird is a good choice. Wink

http://www.dnm.se/default.asp?page=artistDet&id=1
http://www.myspace.com/hirdofsweden
MetalFreak
My favorite band would have to be Slayer or System Of a Down. Because they are metal and sound awesome. Cool Cool Cool
Prophets Of Eberron
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYER! Need I say More?
Prophets Of Eberron
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYER! Need I say More?
PP_DK
My favorite band is Simple Plan. Because I think that is the greatest punk roock band in the hole world. Also the singer Pierre is very handsome.
xsharez
My favourite band/group is...Gun's N Roses...ROCK 80's..
Zruch
I like Raptile.
mcrfreek89
I have many bands that I like. There are some that I've grown out of, but mostly I still like them....some of them are Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Flyleaf, HIM, Good Charlotte, The Used, and millions of others! These are the ones I like the most!
SpellcasterDX
My absolute favorite band is Evanescence. Deep lyrics, awesome songs, and awesome name to boot.

Linkin Park comes in a super close second. Their songs also have somewhat deep lyrics, but not quite as powerful and moving as Evanescence's.

Other bands/artists I really like.

* Eminem
* Fort Minor
* Green Day
* Nine Days
* Simple Plan
* System Of A Down
* Red Hot Chili Peppers
* Three Days Grace
* Weird Al Yankovic
kurdt78
my favourite singers or Bands are:
Nirvana, Colourful Grey, K's Choice, Hole, Tempeau, Die Happy and Twiggy Killers.
VG Wyvern
I don't really like groups or singers very much.
One of the only exceptions would be Josh Groban.

My favorite composer is either Chopin or Yôko Shimomura.
Infinity-al
My Favorite band is Yellowcard. Simply love their music Very Happy
LovE-RicH
Does anyone here like Sliverchair? Daniel Johns is a musical genius!
Raydon
Group: D12
Singer: Emin3m
KemisK
My favourite bands/singers are:

2Pac, Bone thugs, Cypress hill, Notorious B.I.G, DMX, Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks, Mobb deep, damn the list can be much longer Razz

RIP pac, b.i.g. and proof.
pirki
My favourite groups are:

Metallica, Amon Amarth, Megadeth, Anthrax, Böhse Onkelz, Iron Maiden, In Flames, Slayer, Apokalyptischen Reiter and Guns'n Roses
Slash
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/History-lyrics-Funeral-For-A-Friend/F3AE1E71B8A783DE4825701A000AADAA

That is the song that made me love Funeral For a Friend more than any other bands so far...

Hours is perhaps their best album. Their new one is coming out in a week though!
Sphaerenkern
My favourite group is definitely die ärzte. After them, there come U2 and lostprophets.
maeglin20
My favourite singers are:

Sagopa Kajmer, Mozole Mirach, Kolera .. (They are Turkish Rapper.)
testtost
I support to maeglin20. I am a Turkish too. And I like Turkish Rap.

Sagoga Kajmer is Lord of The Turkish Rap
iNs@nE
Iced Earth / Muse
spinout
Well I have a couple of great favorites:
The Beach Boys
Status Quo
Janis Martin
hm... Peer Gunt is a good heavy metal band
IronWolf87
my favorite band is iron maiden. theyre awsome.
hicham_the_webmaster
I don't know if we can say that Disc Jockeys are singers Very Happy but there are artists and music composers, I really appreciate DJ Tiesto !

Meanwhile, Likin Park is my favourite group band signers; did you listen to their last album ? Minutes to midnight ? it's something special.
thewatcher
Linkin Park
Greenday
Tool

These are my favorites!
sarbaraj101
Shaggy
Elton John
Green Day
Black Sabbath
Nelly
Eminem
Aqua
Avril Lavigne
Savage Garden
Back Street Boys
P. Diddy
My Chemical Romance
Bryan Adams
Eric Clapton
Six and Out
Blue...........................................................
and many more.
nicola_jabbs
My favourite band is Scorpions and my favorite singer is Drake Bell
lastlegion
My fav bands/singers are

GreenDay
    U2
    Bon Jovi
    Metallica
    Nirvana
    Guns N' Roses
    Sting
    Pearl Jam
    Linkin Park
and.hunt
My absolute favourite is Franz Ferdinand (Being a foreign person where I live and coming from the same city as they come and also really liking them it's really hard to have a different oppinion). I also really like Nirvana, The Smashing Pumpkins and I also like the Offspring (however their last few albums have been rather rubbish).
Mannix
The European group Dune, and the Christian group Third Day.
Kishimaru
Amy Lee/Evanescence
Iron Maiden
The Disturbed
Metallica
White Zombie
Black Sabbath
Rob Zombie
Simple Plan
MCR
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Within Temptation
All American Rejects
All metal XD
Staind
Breaking Benjamin
Crossfade
Nonpoint
Green Day
Linkin Park
spykE
Linkin Park
Bloc Party
Good Charlotte
Gorillaz
Metallica
Simple Plan
All American Rejects
Green Day
kopnima
John Frusciante
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Pink Floyd
U2
Radiohead
Pearl jam
jabronie25
Im a big Metallica fan
takashiro
I like V6, the japanese singer group. anyone here know it?
wednesday
marilyn manson, nightwish, my chemical romance, evanescence, whitin temptation, after forever, epica, pink (hoho), wednesday 13, slipknot, murderdolls.. deadstar assembly, korn.. metallica..

Rolling Eyes
dinael
I like to listen Texas, Coldplay, Enigma, The Corrs, Sixpence none the richer, Reamonn, Rob Thomas, REM, Vangelis, Alanis Morisette, Morcheeba, Enya....
I love to listen music, so the list would probably be big, so it's better not to write any more.
dkelite
Croan/my brother
absulutely the best, havn't made any cd's yet, a new site will come, and we might have to go to a festival in germany to play.
Helios
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-75096.html

-close-