FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free SEO: Quality Websites Only Please

deluxetrade
UPDATE:

This project is now in it second incarnation, Several new places available for good quality, well maintanied php websites to join a non-competing network of co-operating sites that create a natural high ranking in the search engines.

We have improved the report systems and the made the liking system easier to use. Unfortunately we are now only concentrating on PHP websites. Please visit the dedicated site if you are interested.

SEO partners site

-------

Hi

I am looking for quality websites that I can incorporate into a large framework of optimised websites.

Now days for you to get good ranking in the search engines you need inbound links however the inbound links need to seem as natural as possible. I am starting up a project that goes like this, in exchange for placing a few links at the bottom of each page of your website, I will build you a huge number of natural inbound links from multiple different IP addresses and slowly increase them as the months go on so that your website gets good ranking in the search engines.

What you get:
1: Initially help optimising your website for the search engines.
2: Help choosing search terms to optimise to.
3. A large number of inbound links across multiple different IP addresses. Designed to imitate natural linking as much as possible. Also the links are design in a Triangle style so no website you link to will directly link back to your website, so these will not be treated as recciprocal links.
4. A monthly repThis project is now in it second incarnation,ort so you can track how many inbound links you have, how much unique traffic you have had and your standing in the search engines, so you can see how it is slowly improving.
5. You get a professional SEO keeping an eye on your site and what’s happening with the search engines.

These are the links I will provide for each website I include in this programme.
1: At least one blog wide link on a large regularly updated blog.
2: A number of links on mid range PR websites I own.
3: A number of links from other website similar to yours from multiple different IP.
4. Manual submission to over 150 Search engine friendly directories and continued submissions as new directories appear.
5. A small constant growing stream of links from well indexed forums and blogs over multiple different IP

There is no money exchange hands no contracts, if you don’t think it is working you can just tell me I will remove the all the links.

So, what do I get out of it?

Basically I get the website I work on optimised too. It’s like a big group hug, If I pointed all my page rank directly at the website I am optimising they would get caught by multiple different search engine filters. By doing this all the website involved will all get a lot more healthy natural linking profile and therefore a good ranking.

These are the factors which determine the website I wish to invest my time in.

1. Original content.
2. How well designed and looked after the website is
3. How many pages the website has.
4. That it doesn’t already have too many sponsors / irrelevant links.
5. I want to avoid adults site, online pharmacies and gambling sites.

If anyone is interested please could you email me with your site details to nixies@gmail.com (also could you include any details of search terms you are aiming to optimise to.)

Thanks Nixies

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE WEBSITE YOU WISH TO INCLUDE PLEASE JUST PM ME(or email me) OR DISCUSS THE PROJECT HERE.
shabda
Hi.
I am very interseted in this project. I have a number of pr 3/4/5 blogs. Check my sig. Also check my blogger profile for other blogs. Can you tell how many website you already have? Thanks.
Indyan
Hi,
I am interested
Simulator
I have sent you an email about it, thanks, and please let me join
hangnhu
I'm very interested, but I'm not sure if my site actaully qualified, it only a small photoshop resource personal site. I have a mega gallery, to me it is and I'm increasing the photography section all the time, since my digi is with me almost everywhere.
the major disadvanatge is I don't have a free computer to work on it all the time so it not fully up yet, it should be thought in two/three days
airh3ad
Im interested too please check my signature if i qualify to join.