FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Late Night Easy Mac, anyone?

SFMeatwad
Anyone here addicted to late night easy mac? I mean, that cheese is just too good! Might have to get the food and drug administration to look into it! LOL!

Clap your hands if you like Ramen noodles AND Easy Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pablo Diablo
I've been in college for the last 4 years and once I found easy mac I became addicted. Why make anything else when it is so easy and so quick and tastes so good? It is quite addicting.
chargoyle
easy mac is where it's at...but nothing can beat a late-night snack like some leftover pizza and a rockstar
Dark_Jedi06
This thread just made me realize that I'm all out of Easy Mac! >_<

Time to go shopping. Razz
Donutey
ramen noodles when it's cold, or even in the summer, are the best thing EVER.
RhysAndrews
I must admit, easy-mac is nice for a midnight snack; but nothing better than cheese 'n' biscuits.

-Rhys
Vrythramax
OMG...you just hit a sweet personal nerve there! I can't speak for anyone else, but while going through college I ate more Ramen noodles and easy Mac that should be legal! Still love the stuff....I think the put crack in it or something to keep us coming back Wink
jveezy
Easy Mac and ham for the perfect ham and cheese sandwich sans bread.

Throw in some bacon bits too for good measure.
Vrythramax
jveezy wrote:
Easy Mac and ham for the perfect ham and cheese sandwich sans bread.

Throw in some bacon bits too for good measure.

Drool oh please stop, before I go out to a 24 hour store.

I curse the founder of this thread....j/k, you just hit a nerve...an extremely tasty and habit forming nerve Very Happy
Rmgk
what is this easy mac, it seems delicious, I'm intrigued
rightclickscott
Rmgk wrote:
what is this easy mac, it seems delicious, I'm intrigued

Oh my god, you're in for a treat.

Easy mac is basically instant macaroni and cheese, which is also very cheap. It's a cheesy alternative for those who don't have money, can't cook food, and are sick of Ramen.

I think I have only two packs of Ramen left, and I might cook some dry ramen later. Has anyone else had Dry Ramen or are you confined to the soupy recipe?
Vrythramax
@rightclickscott

Yeah, and much worse while in college...even eaten the uncooked noodles (in my own defense I was drunk and couldn't work the process of boiling water). As for the "just noodles" part...absolutly! I rarely do the "soupy" part.

Just a waste of time and makes them harder to eat without a mess....yeah, I'm a Geek.

BTW...I joined your forum Smile
DarkSpark
Addicted... Never, i jsut eat it say. hmmm 3 out of every 5 meals i have a day LOL... But geez who wouldn't. I think its packed with something like MSG only different. Rolling Eyes
Rmgk
Awwwwwwwww Why cant we get this food in Australia. Well maybe we do i dont know, my family forces me to eat healthy, i get excited when i have meat for dinner as it is so rare to actually have meat instead of salad, or something with taste. So yeh my dinners suck as i have to eat healthy, but i guess that stops me from being fat so im...kinda greatful.
rightclickscott
Vrythramax wrote:
@rightclickscott

Yeah, and much worse while in college...even eaten the uncooked noodles (in my own defense I was drunk and couldn't work the process of boiling water). As for the "just noodles" part...absolutly! I rarely do the "soupy" part.

Just a waste of time and makes them harder to eat without a mess....yeah, I'm a Geek.

BTW...I joined your forum Smile

I noticed. It's not really my forum, it's Shawn Handyside's forum. Mine is just hosted there.

As for Dry Ramen, I've comprised a special recipe for it! Basically, before you add the flavor, you strain the noodles, and then put them back into the pot you cooked them in, turning off the heat. You then add the flavor directly to the noodles, and you can also add butter, because it works! You should try it. Everyone should try it.
heady233
SFMeatwad wrote:
Anyone here addicted to late night easy mac? I mean, that cheese is just too good! Might have to get the food and drug administration to look into it! LOL!

Clap your hands if you like Ramen noodles AND Easy Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SFMeatwad, I love Easy Mac! I usually have it with a hot dog and it tastes so good. I have it almost twice a week, and I'm 11.
Vrythramax
rightclickscott wrote:
As for Dry Ramen, I've comprised a special recipe for it! Basically, before you add the flavor, you strain the noodles, and then put them back into the pot you cooked them in, turning off the heat. You then add the flavor directly to the noodles, and you can also add butter, because it works! You should try it. Everyone should try it.

I add a little chicken bulion to the mix, yeah it is salty, but I like the flavor Smile

*See you there Rightclickscott*
eday2010
I was never a fan of Easy Mac. I'm not even crazy about regular Kraft Dinner. However the best stuff is Kraft Dinner Deluxe. Real cheese....YUMMY!!
Northgatebaseball
I have found that if you put some dried red-pepper in the easy mac it gives it some more flavor and makes that much better. Ahhh...the joys of midnight snacks in college dorms...haha
mstreet
Well I like the stuff I don't admit to my friends though, they're really into nonproccessed food and would probably hang me. But easymac is great with ham or salami added to it I once in a while add ketchup as well. . I've got the rumblies in the tumblies
Vrythramax
mstreet wrote:
Well I like the stuff I don't admit to my friends though, they're really into nonproccessed food and would probably hang me. But easymac is great with ham or salami added to it I once in a while add ketchup as well. . I've got the rumblies in the tumblies

mmmm..salami...you people have to stop torturing me Sad
hopelesshumor
you're all out of your minds... that stuff is disgusting
lycadia
Easy Mac kind of reminds me of the Stoufer's baked family sized Macaroni and Cheese that my mom used to make when we had money -She hated cooking- only it's a lot faster and easier. It's got that same creaminess to it.
I'm totally addicted to pasta. Easy Mac is just a quick fix. *laughs* I love Ramen too. I used to make big big pots of beef Ramen with browned hamburger and sauted onions, plus mixed veggies and eggs scrambled with jsut a hint of soy sauce added in for my role playing gaming group when we had overnight gaming sessions in high school. I was queen of the geeks, yeah.... *sheepish*
m00tmuffin
I looovelovelovelove Ramen noodles but I have yet to actually try out EasyMac--think I will now though. Very Happy
mceejaydee
*Clap* I love Ramen. I'm fueled by it Wink
The_Gamer294
*clap clap clapclapclap clapclapclapclap clapclap* man.. i gotta go get some of that before the store closes. RUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!
Hogwarts
Rmgk wrote:
Awwwwwwwww Why cant we get this food in Australia. Well maybe we do i dont know, my family forces me to eat healthy, i get excited when i have meat for dinner as it is so rare to actually have meat instead of salad, or something with taste. So yeh my dinners suck as i have to eat healthy, but i guess that stops me from being fat so im...kinda greatful.

You can. I was in Foodland the other day and saw easy-mac. Pity I didn't see this topic before it Sad Brick wall.
Daniel15
mmmmmmm.. Easy Mac Smile. I love that stuff

Quote:
Easy mac is basically instant macaroni and cheese, which is also very cheap.

Yeah, it's also (as the name implies) very easy to make Wink

Quote:
Awwwwwwwww Why cant we get this food in Australia.

Easy Mac is available in Australia, it's usually in the aisle with those instant soups and stuff.

For anyone that's never heard of Easy Mac before, see http://www.kraft.com.au/products/KRAFT_easyMac/index.cfm

Very Happy