FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

should i tell her

bercha
My friend told me who she likes yesterday.. and the guy she likes is the one I like... Crying or Very sad
and now she always asks me who I like..

Should i tell her? Sad
CrimsonStrange
If you two aren't honest with each other, your friendship will surely suffer for it, and you'll probably part ways as bitter enemies... over a guy. Rolling Eyes

If you keep how you really feel bottled up inside, you'll end up saying or doing something you'll regret later, probably out of anger.

Arrow Say something now before jealousy, pride and competition rear their ugly heads.
tingkagol
bercha wrote:
My friend told me who she likes yesterday.. and the guy she likes is the one I like... Crying or Very sad

Should i tell her? Sad

hahaha! i was also in the same situation a few years back. this good friend of mine told me she liked a girl, and it turned out i also liked her. he was always talking about her, and i just needed to cut the sh*t out and stop giving him advices on "how to get her". I just spilled it the very day he told me he liked her.... we were laughing really hard after that. we were running around punching each other like idiots-- horseplay and all. it was really something. hehe. we made a pact not to tell ANYBODY what we talked about that day. hehe. but i have to be honest, we're still friends, but there is always the "competition", but at least we are honest and understanding about each others' feelings.

my advice to you--- tell her as soon as possible. the more you hide things from her, the more upset she'll get when she finds out. you'll probably be laughing about the matter anyway... trust me. i mean, that's what friends do-- they UNDERSTAND each other. Smile
silentpark
you should answer the question for yourself.
asking someone on the internet for such a delicate issue won't result in an good ending. how could someone give a "proper" answer.
yes, could be that someone else had to solve a similar dilemma but you shouldn't take an advice you got somewhere on the internet to serious that doesn't mean that the any advice might be "wrong" or "bad".
(also later you must be able to solve problems for yourself, well you shouldn't give someone disposal for your decisions Wink)

i think what CrimsonStrange and tingkagol said is an good advice, or its more a point you should consider. and well like they said solving a problem as fast and early as possible will keep it small..
dac_nip
haha..no one can really answer that question as it is up to you to decide. whatever suggestions we may give, in the end it will be your decision. so instead of answering your qeustion, i it is better if you think it yourself..alone..and consider the consequences or possibilities Very Happy
windrei
tell your friend frankly.... if you really love that guy.

although she is your friend, if they really became lovers one day, and 3 of you went out together, the one who suffered is you.

do you want to become a misery ?

you should fight for yourself. It's your future.
dac_nip
windrei wrote:
tell your friend frankly.... if you really love that guy.

although she is your friend, if they really became lovers one day, and 3 of you went out together, the one who suffered [suffer] is you.

do you want to become a misery[miserable] ?

you should fight for yourself. It's your future.

haha..frankly said! well done. Very Happy
bercha
I guess I should tell her before it's too late.
Thanks everyone for the advices Wink
wowz
Yes

need i say more? no
Devang
bercha wrote:

Should i tell her? Sad

If she'z your best friend, then sacrifice for her, if shez not you try on your part and let's see who gets that guy and moreover it shud not be a game, but rather a bond of relatiosnhip.
bonestorm74
I think it depends a bit on the person also. You know your friend better than we do and only you can really guess how she might react. If she is a jealous person for exampe she might not react too well to it.

I'm an introvert so of course when things like this happen to me I tend to keep it to myself, although this is not always the best policy. That's just the way I am.
filmeroz
I don't know how old are u, but i guess u have the time to find another guy more interesting than this one. If she did the first step by telling u, I guess the best way for u is to backoff, and let her enjoy him, if she is your best friend.
I'm a guy and I tell u, u can allways find another one better, we are like computers...anytime u can find an upgrade.
So be happy for her, and move on.