FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Final fantasy

Jaufrey
Final fantasy is the best game ever !!
that is not really one game, but several games.
the next FF is the 12th ^^
i love it ! that is a pure RPG ! Interresting, lot of suspense, etc ...
what do you think about it ?
bercha
I only played FFX and FFX2 and im addicted! Laughing
FF 12... i've only seen the pictures and I really want the game!!! Confused
Monkeydog
I don't really like any of the Final Fantasy's that came out on Sony consoles(save IX and Tactics)

VI was my favourite...then probably Tactics and IX...

I do anticipate XII now, from what I've heard about it, it's more like VI was then VII...but then again I have no idea if this is true...

XIII's battle system looks absolutely sexy, but I don't think the game will be any good...plus I'm not paying for a PS3.
vaoger
well .. final fantasy topic again..
i like it very much... but not the game so much...
i like the movie more.. the final fantasy : advent child!!
it rock.. i like it...
but not much of it gamr coz i use emulator to play the game...
exarkun
As for me, I played the more older games... Final Fantasy I, II and Advance Tactics. Although the graphics are not as good, but it was fun too...
Jaufrey
I really want FF XII ! it is for me !
I've seen pictures and movies ... TOO GOOD !!!!
The best ! no, i don't know but it's very beautiful.
rightclickscott
My favorite game of all time is Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1, and I absolutely hated the GBA version, because it destroyed the first one for me. As for the other Final Fantasies, I usually play when I have nothing else to play, and I play for a LONG time. I do everything, especially getting my characters all to level 100. I can get over the bad voice acting of the newer ones, but, honestly, I find alot of other games more fun than the Final Fantasy Series, because I usually just play them to waste alot of time or to learn the entire story. I still get that RPG itch every once in a while, though.
Alienz
Final fantasy was my favorite RPG games. Had played FF7, FF8 and FF9 Smile
cdtgames
I'm completely addicted to Final Fantasy, I have already played FF1, FF2, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7(3X),FF8,FF9(2x),FF10 and FFX2, I can't say I loved all of them but FF7,FF9,FF6 and FF10 are really good!
Now I can't wait to FFXII.
shun
I heard that if you have a Play Station then you need to get the FF series.
I myself have never played it though because I don't have a PS so far.
but the newest FF trail looks really cool though. I hope I will be able to get a PS by then
Nisk
Well i say that Final Fantasy VII was the best!! The story was unlike any ever to see daylight again. And the new movie was amazing!!!!!!!! Shocked Of course FF VIII was good aswell. But FF X was crap. As for X-2 that barbie game i didn't even complete it was so shit. Good graphics but BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD
Storyline. FF VII is the best!!!!!!!!!!
angelussum
Lol, I enjoyed the earlier ones, they were really well done. They are still quite good, and stunning graphics wise, but less time to spend... oh well. Also, more different games coming out that are equally good...
Kelcey
FF12 is mildly interesting. FF13 looks great if ALL of that trailer was really real time.
oye816
FFX series is so interesting, that i love it so much .... Laughing
ltbennett
final fantasy online and the movie advent children are exelent but im not so sure about the game ecsept 7 i like that one
Pikokola
Welll.. I love FF Very Happy I've play all of them [FF I~X-2, FF Tactics, FF Mystiq Quest - hmmm,] eventough it had a crappy grapfic [for FF I~VI - just IMO] but the story line is sure good

About FF VII - I'm lovin it Very Happy - It makes me spent my entire day to kill Ruby Weapon XD

About FF VIII - Nt really like it, i just can't stand to read too much romance Sad

About FF IX - good, eventough the character design is not proporsional [ think they had a bigger head Sad] but i like the story lina and the hidden boss [Ozma & Hades] XD

FF X - The first FF series in PS2, Yeah, good to killing my time [ To fill all of the Sphere Grid Very Happy ] - Did you know Zanmato here is sure strong, 2630 Gld and he'll kill all enemis in one second [ except some bosses of course - but good for him, he had high evade]
vaoger
well i like final fantasy 7 too... the game play was the best... at least better than final fantasy 10...
the story are well arange.. nice ending... and it got its onw movie.. perfect stiry line... but the grafic is far more cheaper than its after serial...
final fantasy 7 had a same way in other or latest final fantasy game... the summon epic which are firstly added with effect and 3d surround... cool..

well many had say that the final fantasy 8 was the best ff serial of game but... i still dont understand ...why??
DopeyCriz
I completed ALL Final Fantasy Games.

I am the one of the peoples who cries at Aeris's death. Crying or Very sad Embarassed

My personal favourite: FFVII, FFVIII & FFIX

One Winged Angel's song is like, AWESOME!! Very Happy Very Happy

~Dopey Criz
Dj Redrum
My favourite FF game out of all the ones that i have play has to be FFX mainly because of the story and how it all works together good, same with the people and that in this game they talk insted of you having to read no stop unlike before with the others in the series.

Also in FFX the people are really size type looking, unlike in some where they are very small and child like.
Jayfarer
Only played Final Fantasy VI. Loved it, but not really looking to play the others. They all just mesh together in my head, in terms of gameplay. With RPGs these days, I really need a completely unique battle system, preferrably something not so turn based.
ltbennett
vaoger wrote:

well many had say that the final fantasy 8 was the best ff serial of game but... i still dont understand ...why??

??? I always thoght it was 7 that was the best ever but ff8 is a good game no argument but 7 is better
i have ff6 onwards to ffonline
Jaded
final fantasy rocks
in my opinion they should continue until ff400!!Very Happy
lol...that would be really funny, and i would kinda laugh if it really happened.

but then again, anything's possible Very Happy
Dark_Jedi06
Final Fantasy is a great series. Cool

I'd have to say VII is my favorite followed by VIII...all time greatest Final Fantasy character: Tifa. Wink
killerdevil
Yeah FF Series good anime game.it's good but i cant play FFXI Sad i played FF7 and other singleplayer games.
rightclickscott
Jayfarer wrote:
Only played Final Fantasy VI. Loved it, but not really looking to play the others. They all just mesh together in my head, in terms of gameplay. With RPGs these days, I really need a completely unique battle system, preferrably something not so turn based.

Have you ever tried Legend of Legaia? It is kind of turn based, but the battle system is so unique that you won't even really notice nor care, because you'll have so much fun trying to find all of the different kinds of moves. The story is amazing, and once you get into it, you'll enjoy every second of it, including some of the humor in it. My big problem with it is that you never get to explore the world, you can only walk and teleport to other places, but it's all broken up really well. There is even a sequel out called Legaia 2: Dual Saga, which makes the map even more linear, but it has so much depth that every time you go to a town, you won't have the same experience as last time, because one of your characters may have a whole new story to follow. It's very deep and has alot of sidequests, and the battle system is even more cleaned up. Also, which much better graphics, they can make alot more sex jokes! I suggest you pick both of them up, Legend of Legaia for the PS1 and Legaia 2: Duel Saga for the PS2. You'll enjoy every second of playtime.
Ghost900
How much does FF cost per month? Sorry if this is alittle off the subject.
yx86
Almost every FF game that hit the shelves was a smashing success. I think the series was great but I personally hate how each game was a stand-alone by itself..

Like for example, FF7 was a masterpiece. When I first played it, I was like "wow! chocobo breeding/racing, amazing storyline, impressive boss fights, cool items, what more could I want from a game??" After completing it, I found out what I wanted from it. I wanted to see Cloud again in another FF game!

Would be nice if the FF7 storyline could have continued on to a few more games..

Oh yea, FF Tactics was excellent too! Sadly, same problem lies with it's gameboy advance coutnerpart. No continuation of story Crying or Very sad
ltbennett
i just love the storylines especialy 7 setheroth kiks but cloud kiks more but i espesialy like the movie who agrees with me??
Cthulhuman
my ffx file pwnd i remembered my friend nathan telling me about when he was fighting ject and it was so hard so i got bored and trained forever in preparation to this epic battle. my party was titus luna and auron, luna was the first up for battle i summoned my bahamut and he performed his megaflare dealing a whoping 99999 and no that's not a typo then he dealt my bahamut a little damage and then i took him out with my second hit dealing another 99999 damage it was a very epic 2 minute battle. My file pwns ur file cause you can't beat my **** with a 10 foot pole cause i be ridin' dirtay motha ****a
AzTeK
final fantasy are easaly the coolest rpgs, FF7 was one of the best, but dont forget FF3 aka FF6, thats the most famous FF game, also FF9 was nice, FF8 was boring, FF10 was alright, the experience system wasn't much tho... you can't forget about other rpgs tho I think they need credit too such rpgs as Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Gia, Chrono Cross
Kelcey
yx86 wrote:
Almost every FF game that hit the shelves was a smashing success. I think the series was great but I personally hate how each game was a stand-alone by itself..

Well now, you can't go telling the same story for 22 years now can you? Smile
rightclickscott
Cthulhuman wrote:
my ffx file pwnd i remembered my friend nathan telling me about when he was fighting ject and it was so hard so i got bored and trained forever in preparation to this epic battle. my party was titus luna and auron, luna was the first up for battle i summoned my bahamut and he performed his megaflare dealing a whoping 99999 and no that's not a typo then he dealt my bahamut a little damage and then i took him out with my second hit dealing another 99999 damage it was a very epic 2 minute battle. My file pwns ur file cause you can't beat my **** with a 10 foot pole cause i be ridin' dirtay motha ****a

My normal characters can do 99999.
yx86
Kelcey wrote:
yx86 wrote:

Maybe not that long but probably one or two sequels for a particular (popular) FF would be really nice.. Especially FF7, which seems to be the one most people remember fondly of Very Happy
DeathPact
If you fill out the entire grid with your character you can do really easily 99999 damage. the real deal is in beating the special arena monsters and the dark aeons
rightclickscott
DeathPact wrote:
If you fill out the entire grid with your character you can do really easily 99999 damage. the real deal is in beating the special arena monsters and the dark aeons

Oh yeah, that complete ultimate weapon or whatnot, he was a real bastard. What was the point of getting 10 master spheres when I've already filled the grid? Seriously, I've got nothing left to do in that game.
Inestical
sorry if said before:

there is coming up FF13. which is (should be) a 3D outtake from Final Fantasy III.

I'm looking forward on this, how about you?
DeathPact
If it really is a 3d version of ff3 then i'm soo gonna preorder it
Kelcey
Inestical wrote:
sorry if said before:

there is coming up FF13. which is (should be) a 3D outtake from Final Fantasy III.

I'm looking forward on this, how about you?

FF13 is for PS3 and it's a completely new game.

FF3 is coming out for the DS and is in 3D.

yx86 wrote:
Kelcey wrote:
yx86 wrote:

Maybe not that long but probably one or two sequels for a particular (popular) FF would be really nice.. Especially FF7, which seems to be the one most people remember fondly of Very Happy

Yeah, Square seems to be leeching off of FF7 without making a true sequel too. Maybe some classics are better left untouched.
Inestical
Kelcey wrote:

FF13 is for PS3 and it's a completely new game.

FF3 is coming out for the DS and is in 3D.

AH, kay, then I got some misunderstanding there.

I'm relly looking forward for more info.
DopeyCriz
Im so gonna get FF13 Very Happy

Record damage:

-OmniSlash: 9999 Damage each hit (Cloud, FF7)
-LionHeart: 9999 Damage each hit (Squall, FFVIII)
-Obilivion: 99,999 Damage each it (Anima, FFX)
Very Happy
danny3165
Final Fantasy X was most likely the best Final Fantasy game ever made! But then again it's the only one I've played......

I wish I could find some of the old games. Sad
lara
Jaufrey wrote:
Final fantasy is the best game ever !!
that is not really one game, but several games.
the next FF is the 12th ^^
i love it ! that is a pure RPG ! Interresting, lot of suspense, etc ...
what do you think about it ?

I'm a final fantasy freak and I've played all but those from the nintendo and PS2 versions. I really love FF7 and FF8. I wanted to play the FF-PS2 series (from X to Nth) someday but I'm still thinking if it's wise to spend my money on that since I only wanted to play FF series and nothing more. (I also don't have time since when I started working, I'm only free on weekends... That is if I don't have plans...)

Final Fantasy Rules!!!