FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

An AtyPics photoblog...

AtyPics
I finally finish my web site, it's a photoblog where I post a new photo each day. As common blog ,it is possible to leave comments on it. All the pictures are exclusively made by myself with analog device (all on films). I processed the film, either by myself (for black and white) or by a local lab (for color). Then I scanned the films afterward and I used Photoshop sparingly. That means no manually-darkened corners, no crazy "lomo" filters, no wild saturation adjustments, no curves, no selective enhancement of any kind.

I would like to know how do you appreciate my work? Tell me about the site web design and of course how do you find my photographs?

Take a look http://atypics.frihost.net Very Happy
7gts-scout
well..is a very good design...eventhough is plain and simple, but is creative.. Razz
Hobbit
I love the pictures, good job. I wish I had a camera. Crying or Very sad
riv
I like the pictures. And that's a neat font (if that is a font) that you are using!
AtyPics
Thank you all for your comments, I really appreciate your opinions! Wink

By the way, the font is really a font. I simply make it a picture with photoshop!
riv
Yes, I know it's a picture. It was just that the font looked like it has been drawn.
AtyPics
Yeah that's true, I'm nuts about that font! Wink
Tomppe
Niice pictures.. Smile