FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anti Marketing Strategy

loosu
Lately , i have come to learn from News , that Anti Marketing style has moved him , this much visitors to his site .

The owner of www.PLENTYOFFISH.com , a free online Dating site .

The somewhat dull luck of his site , has turned visitors , towards his ADS ,
making him grab more money .

I also learnt , that he is making $10K / day , due to his site .
SO , common give it a try , see his site ,and grab some POINTS to use in your site .
manumiglani
mmmmmmm.......... anti marketing

well its true that there is more clicks on the ads if the user is not able to find what he/she is really looking on the site. They look a way to get out from the site, But, I think you need some good content/service to get visitors to your site. isnt ?
billybob
It may work in the short time but wont having a lack of content and a poor design drive your users away so you will loose your returnin visitors and therefor your visitors will slowly decrease over time as a result so will your cliks on your ads???

Just what i think would happen......
SoftStag
Why would anyone use a site that is not user friendly? OK, people may click ads by mistake, but that just deters people from using the site again. It also decieves users, something the advertisers will not be happy about.

If you want to make money from a site, put good quality content on it to drive people to the site. Then, the use on non-obtrusive ads will not put people off the site. People will click on ads they are interested in, this will give you revenue, and please the advertisers because they are getting valid referrals.