FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tax cut extension: is anyone you know really benefiting

diverden
I hope all of you that read this are in the tax bracket that makes over a $Million a year, so that you can reap the $42,000+ benefit from the latest tax cut giveaway. If you make a measly 50-80K you will get back about $100, just makes me feel like going on a spending spree. Oh, it is good for economy, since it puts more money in the hands of the wealthiest 2% who will use it to invest, unless of course they are investing in other countries as they outsource more jobs overseas, or they hire more illegal immigrants with the government allowing them immunity to do so. All of this seems quite absurd in the presence of record deficits, record high gas prices, billions in pork barrel projects, a lack of health care for 1/4 of Americans, etc... and the beats goes on.
prongs_386
here in Australia we have just recieved tax cuts as well.
Unfortunately the rich are once again the most to profit. The poor do profit as well, not as much as the rich and the middle class has profited the least. I really don't believe anyone can justify a scheme where the rich will get richer and leave the rest behind.