FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

LARGEST QUOTE

mistuh griddlez
I'm on the quest to make the biggest Quote ever!! All you have to do is post a reply quoting the last persons post starting off with me!! So come on!! We will make history!!! (largest quote means quotes inside of quotes so like i want bunches of quotes inside one quote on the latest reply to this topic!) Be sure to write something in your post!! Laughing
dz9c
mistuh griddlez wrote:
I'm on the quest to make the biggest Quote ever!! All you have to do is post a reply quoting the last persons post starting off with me!! So come on!! We will make history!!! (largest quote means quotes inside of quotes so like i want bunches of quotes inside one quote on the latest reply to this topic!) Be sure to write something in your post!! Laughing

You mean like this? Though this thread might be considered spam...
ocalhoun
dz9c wrote:
mistuh griddlez wrote:

You mean like this? Though this thread might be considered spam...

I would agree with the spam classification but for the prohibition of backseat moderating. This is definately the wrong forum to try somthing like this in.
(my apologies, I could not resist)
Blaster

Sorry i had to do it. don't worry n0obie i filled my pm box so i can't get a warning Wink

I will take it as a forum game though..... Confused

Sorry for the back seat moderating. But i had to use the image. Very Happy
ocalhoun
I love that pic! I copied it for my own use! (Hope you don't mind)
wumingsden
I'm sorry but don't you all have anything better to do with your time ? I guess not -locked-

Quite a long quote here although this thread really has no purpose what-so-ever.

I'm feeling parculiar funny, as if I'm transforming into N4L Very Happy