FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

:New writers

perfucorp
We need some fresh ideas out there. There are so many movies now that are complete bombs. Action movies now are nothing more than james bond flicks without dialogue. I would bet that there werent more than 200 lines in the new M3 movie.
mrblah
perfucorp wrote:
We need some fresh ideas out there. There are so many movies now that are complete bombs. Action movies now are nothing more than james bond flicks without dialogue. I would bet that there werent more than 200 lines in the new M3 movie.

I am just sick of all of the remakes of movies but even more of TV shows and movies based off of comics. How can some suit in an office think that the public really wants a Knight Rider movie.
qbawler311
mrblah wrote:
perfucorp wrote:

I am just sick of all of the remakes of movies but even more of TV shows and movies based off of comics. How can some suit in an office think that the public really wants a Knight Rider movie.

They are making a Knight Rider movie..YES!!!
ylmun
qbawler311 wrote:
mrblah wrote:

They are making a Knight Rider movie..YES!!!

They're making a movie based off of comics??? Woohoo!!!

Seriously, Movies are a business and no one wants to lose money on their business. They keep making movies with big explosions or based on popular tv shows or comics with a huge fan base because they involve the least risk. With big movies topping 200 million to make these days (yup 200 mil) they want to make sure that the box office will be big.

IMO, because releasing a movie that is well written without a lot of big stars or explosions is risky, it is now the business of independent, smaller studios who can't spend big on the movie and thus, don't need that big a return on the movie. Let's face it, we're getting crap because the public spends it's money on crap.