FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hypothetical

qbawler311
This is completley hypothetical, this situation does not exist for me. But lets say you know someone who you really don't like, as in you pretty much hate them and want them to fall off the face of the earth. You have an oppurtunity to [censored] their mother... How much of an exception are you willing to make in terms of her looks?
Reaper
Are you sure this is not actually happening to you? Wink Two Why would you even want to know? And three I say leave well enough alone.
Seriously though you wont get any serious responses on this topic.
rightclickscott
Reaper wrote:
Are you sure this is not actually happening to you? Wink Two Why would you even want to know? And three I say leave well enough alone.
Seriously though you wont get any serious responses on this topic.

Reaper, you've already made me exceptionally mad at you, and I am a very laid back person, so you should stop talking, completely.

As for the thread, if she was a MILF, absolutely. But if she is a fatass, just ****** forget about it and move on. If his sister is hot, ****** his sister, it's even worse than their mother.
Scorpio
That would be too much..

YOu can perhaps get the "hated" guy screwed by a donkey or something

Or just find a nuke and vaporise him, why bother **** his mother or sister for that matter
the_mariska
OK, I understand that you may indeedly hate someone, but what has his poor old mother done to you, that you want to take revenge on his mother. Where are those good old times when enemies solved their problems in duels, not by raping their mother/sister/etc. ... Razz
thiamshui
this is mad.. to **** somebody's mother? eeeeewww... it's not the mother's fault anyway.. it's between u and that person, it's never between u and that person's mother anyway..
qbawler311
the_mariska wrote:
OK, I understand that you may indeedly hate someone, but what has his poor old mother done to you, that you want to take revenge on his mother. Where are those good old times when enemies solved their problems in duels, not by raping their mother/sister/etc. ... Razz

No the mother is down with it. On a scale of 1 to 10 where do you draw the line. 1 being a 600 pounder covered with acne and zits and 10 being Jessica Alba or any really hot celeb or model.

Reaper, I will pwn your mom.
otiscom
Just forget him.

Ignore him.

Don't speak to him.

And get on with your life.
Reaper
otiscom wrote:
Just forget him.

Ignore him.

Don't speak to him.

And get on with your life.

Well said, also rightclickscott you should never ever bring your arguments from another post to a different post it just makes you look like your trying to start a fight on purpose.
Vrythramax
if you honestly hate this person that much, show/have the strength of your convictions and passion and take it up with him personally...leave the Mother and Sister out of it all together.