FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Titanic 2

evertone
guys titanic 2 is coming...anyone watched it s fragmen?what do you think about it ?
n0obie4life
What Titanic 2...detailed explaination please.

I seriously cannot understand anything from that Confused
HDirtwater
Could you be referreing to Poseiden? Haven't heard anything about another Titanic movie, and can't imagine what it could be about.
zebrabongo
LOL

Must mean Poseidon http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409182/

Still a Titanic 2 movie could be made I guess.
Maybe about the Britannic, the sistership of the Titanic.

That story is quite interesting too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMHS_Britannic
cafein
i d like to watch another movie of titanic same cast same history
that was a delicious movie i have ever watched
benjad
Yup, the posiedon adventure is back.

Oh, but they were nice enough to at least change the name so the plebicite wouldn't connect the two as quickly.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0069113/

Hollywood is so un-creative anymore that it is disgusting -- and then they wonder why box office number suck so much. Twisted Evil
gh0stface
There's a fake trailer of Titanic 2 floating around the interweb.
evertone
its link here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-yn_Fnve-Q&search=titanic%202

watch the fragman...
angelussum
Titanic 2?

I don't think I understand how that could possibly work. Hollywood needs to stop attempting to borrow past glory to sell new movies and actually do some work to make good films.
Scaramanga
benjad wrote:
Yup, the posiedon adventure is back.

Oh, but they were nice enough to at least change the name so the plebicite wouldn't connect the two as quickly.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0069113/

Hollywood is so un-creative anymore that it is disgusting -- and then they wonder why box office number suck so much. Twisted Evil

That's because Irwin Allen was a genius, and mordern Hollywoodites, not so much.
hodgenpodg
omg there making a sequel...whats it going to be about...the boat already sunk didnt it?
Scorpio
hodgenpodg wrote:
omg there making a sequel...whats it going to be about...the boat already sunk didnt it?

Rofl

The possible sequel may be to recover the titanics remains and send it on another ship, which again sinks and so on.
It can be called the curse of the titanic and put in a few zombies and you get a horror movie

So, there Laughing
asDdsA2
Titanic 2?? You are crazy...
ylmun
scorpio wrote:
It can be called the curse of the titanic and put in a few zombies and you get a horror movie

Yeah, isn't this the one wherethe zombies come back to life with their leader, Barnacle Bill and seek revenge on Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly have to save his a-ss? It cost close to 200 million to make and is one of the most anticipated movies this summer? Oh wait, that's Pirates of the Caribbean II.

My bad.... Laughing
drkarthi
In India, Poseidon is being dubbed to all local languages and its being released under the name Titanic 2. Its because Titanic was such a big blockbuster here(and everywhere), they think more people will watch it if its in this name.
Jayfarer
Titanic 2 would be great as a comedy. It would require zombies from the ocean with the power to shoot ice from their eyes, out looking for revenge against the human race.
alkady
Even if Titanic 2 Movie is Fake, It's still feastable. In other words, I mean they still can talk about the Life after the Disaster, Where the story is in the prespective of the Survivors. Plus Titanic milked over $1 Billion, Makes you wonder if the studio is willing to milk more?
molif
Titanic 2..

i didnt know the ship will rise from the ocean's floor again.. haha..

really, is there such thing as sisterhood of titanic..? how many sisters/brothers does titanic have..? ok, brothers is not included.. a ship is a she aniway..

maybe, poiseidon.. i watched the trailer.. woah, seems to be an interesting movie, i must say.. i cant believe the ship will stay afloat when she got overturned..
cloudship
heard it is a horor film and one post seems disgusting...

no more idea about that, maybe will check it when it is open
Nigeria
They can't possibly be serious about making a sequel to Titanic because the movie was based on real events what will they do go make some things up.If they ever do make it I won't be seeing it.
bigdan
Titanic 2? What there the going to do? Raise it off the Atlantic ocean floor and sink it again? Razz
wumingsden
It is a fake, although I have to say the editor did an excellent job. The films feature in the trailer are:

• Titanic (pretty obvious)
  • The Abyss
  • Con Air
  • Catch Me If You Can
  • Romeo and Juliet
  • Basketball Diaries
  • Hulk
  • Austin Powers
  • Enemy of the State
m_furquan36
evertone wrote:
guys titanic 2 is coming...anyone watched it s fragmen?what do you think about it ?

I think you are tlking about the Parody trailer thats been out... yeah ive watched it... i think the moto of the movie is Titanic 2 the Surface... yeah ive watched the trailer but uptill now its only a prdoy, so ive heard! Shocked but if u say its the real deal... then im sure its gonna be a hit, cuz from the trailer it looked like it real... but leonardo de caprio seemed to be clipped out from his older movies in the trailer... but overall im not sure wether its real... i think its just a parody! Rolling Eyes Smile
colilon
There is a preview on the net, but it is a fake one...
Thouhg it was done really well, you can see it is nothing but
alot of movies cut and past together, but still it is hilarious.