FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Say Anything

ddukki
This is a very good band. I don't know if anyone's heard of this group, but they have really good lyrics. My first encounter with them was on a friend's mixed CD and a song called A Walk Through Hell. Woe and Admit It!!! are also really nice. In fact, all their songs are nice. Just listen to them. The good thing is that they have their own style. At least I think they do.
ignitionnight
Easily my favorite band. Max Bemis, lead singer, is amazing. The guy can write lyrics like nobody else right now. His songs are really well written and are poppy enough to be appealing to the masses. All these guys need is one little break and they will explode. I am talking Blink-182 heights of success/fame.

And if you just thought to yourself "Blink-182 sucks" I will personly come to your house and push you down.
ddukki
They're less mainstream than Blink-182, meaning that they're music uses less distortion, but yeah. I see your point. I hope they get big. Max Bemis's lyrics are really ... inspirational? I don't know how else to put it. They actually mean something.