FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fullmetal Alchemist!

Monkeydog
I just love this show now.I saw the first 26 episodes and its just so great.Probably one of the finished animes(hell probably show)ever made(cept Cowboy Bebop).I just can't wait for funimation to dub the last episodes and the movie(even if it hasn't even come out anywere)...i just want it NOW!

Anyone else like it?
HunterMac
Yeah, but like mass of other anime its not completly ended - thats why I don't like how does it ends. It has kind of wierd thematic combination mostly of kids humor, easy plot with heavy serious and sad cases like the speaking chimera. To sum up - good one, but I wonder if there will be new season because it has an open ending?
tfx
didn't watch that film before, but the PS2 Game is cool
SilverDogg
its one of the best animes ever made. its really really great (not better than trigun though Wink ). im waiting eagerly for the movie to come aswell =). wanna see whats going on with them after the end of the series!! >_<
Monkeydog
It is ended but Funimation hasn't completed dubbing the last 25 episodes yet and they will probably air on Cartoon Network in the fall(i've heard it has one of the greatest endings in all of anime,i wonder if its better than Cowboy Bebops?)and the movie will probably be dubbed too but the movie has yet to even come out in Japan yet(it comes out on the 23 of July)

@HunterMac:How many anime hasn't ended?I've only seen one and that was Pilot Canadiate...
SilverDogg
oh, so its coming out in japan soon? thats wonderful =D. i have to tell my girlfriend, she absolutely loved that anime.

and i know the series has ended, but isnt the movie supposed to be after the end of the series? or what? O_o
Monkeydog
the movie is about what happens after the show,yes...I read the bio of the movie and now i'm pissed that i did because I have been waiting for the final 25 eps to be translated and dubbed(instead of watching subs)
SilverDogg
heh, i myself hate dubs. they pretty much always suck big time. and, ofcourse, its more fun to watch the subbed ones =).

though, its funny to watch old subbed versions of cyborg 009 in swedish. it was ONE person doing ALL the voices ;D
Monkeydog
lol
i unno i can't enjoy subs since i don't know Jappense and reading subs and paying attention still isn't fun.I unno,i just don't enjoy subs...
kain
I LOVE it when I get a chance to see it. I always fall asleep b4 it comes on. LOL. I like Ed. He's cool.
Monkeydog
Surprised Last night on [adult swim] they showed the upcoming Comedy and Action shows they were going to air...and the showed Fullmetal Alchemist in August!So this probably means(since they are still airing it) new episodes in August!I can't wait!
chanchunyu
I love this so much~ Laughing
I'm not sure if the comic part ended.
Anyway I have finished the animation about two months ago.
That's 51 episodes.
I enjoy listening to the original one with sub, rather than translated version
lol~