FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can´t connect to my database with php-nuke

oskuro
Hi, i uploaded php-nuke to my ftp.

Created database, and uploaded the nuke.sql.

After that, i have to edit my config.php file, and add these fields:

$dbhost = "localhost";
$dbuname = "phpnuke";
$dbpass = "HERE USER PASS FOR oskuro I USE or LEAVE IT BLANK??";
$dbname = "oskuro_phpnuke";

That´s what i have, and i get always this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: message_die() in /home/oskuro/domains/apuestaygana.frih.net/public_html/db/db.php on line 88

What can i do??Thanks

Now i have changed few things, and get these errors too:

Warning: main(language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/oskuro/domains/apuestaygana.frih.net/public_html/mainfile.php on line 166

Warning: main(language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/oskuro/domains/apuestaygana.frih.net/public_html/mainfile.php on line 166

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'language/lang-.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/oskuro/domains/apuestaygana.frih.net/public_html/mainfile.php on line 166

Warning: get_lang(admin/language/lang-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/oskuro/domains/apuestaygana.frih.net/public_html/mainfile.php on line 181

Warning: get_lang(): Failed opening 'admin/language/lang-.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/oskuro/domains/apuestaygana.frih.net/public_html/mainfile.php on line 181

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/oskuro/domains/apuestaygana.frih.net/public_html/header.php on line 31

Warning: head(themes//theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/oskuro/domains/apuestaygana.frih.net/public_html/header.php on line 31

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes//theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/oskuro/domains/apuestaygana.frih.net/public_html/header.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/oskuro/domains/apuestaygana.frih.net/public_html/header.php on line 47

Im uploading again languages, and themes folders to see if thats the problem, ill tell u later if this continues or not
oskuro
No way.... i cant make it work... dont know what happens, i have followed a video tutorial, and i do everything it says, i have done this before in other servers and always everything ok, config.php fields are correct, so dont know what happens Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
[FuN]goku
so.... the .sql file is inserted into the database?
your username and pass for the database are right in the config file? and is ur database name right... oh wait.. .. the database names and usernames are usually followed by ur cpanel name.... like say i was to create a database...

$dbhost = "localhost";
$dbuname = "fungoku_phpnuke";
$dbpass = "mydbunamepass";
$dbname = "fungoku_phpnuke";
it would be like that.
let me know if that works
oskuro
[FuN]goku wrote:
so.... the .sql file is inserted into the database?
your username and pass for the database are right in the config file? and is ur database name right... oh wait.. .. the database names and usernames are usually followed by ur cpanel name.... like say i was to create a database...

$dbhost = "localhost";
$dbuname = "fungoku_phpnuke";
$dbname = "fungoku_phpnuke";
it would be like that.
let me know if that works

Yeah i have this:

$dbhost = "localhost";
$dbuname = "oskuro_oskuro";
$dbname = "oskuro_phpnuke";

oskuro is my user, phpnuke is the name of the database.

I put the user pass under oskuro_oskuro which is the database username.... but nothing, i still get those errors and dont know why Crying or Very sad

Here is an image:

Bondings
Are you sure you uploaded all files in the main/public_html folder?
oskuro
Bondings wrote:
Are you sure you uploaded all files in the main/public_html folder?

Yes, im uploading again everything, and will check again then, but i uploaded everything first time Confused

I will tell you when im done, if it continues the same way, thx.
oskuro
Ok now works, i uploaded everything again and works, maybe one file was wrong or something like that.

EDIT: Well, now im getting another errors, i cant change themes, says this:

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/oskuro/domains/apuestaygana.frih.net/public_html/includes/sql_layer.php on line 286

Any idea???Argggg, maybe i should try with another phpnuke version, dont know what happens
Bondings
oskuro wrote:
Ok now works, i uploaded everything again and works, maybe one file was wrong or something like that.

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/oskuro/domains/apuestaygana.frih.net/public_html/includes/sql_layer.php on line 286

Any idea???Argggg, maybe i should try with another phpnuke version, dont know what happens

Well it seems like the sql querry didn't return anything or some other similar problem. What's the code on and arround that line (286) ?
oskuro
Bondings wrote:
oskuro wrote:

Well it seems like the sql querry didn't return anything or some other similar problem. What's the code on and arround that line (286) ?

I uploaded everything again, and now works lol Embarassed Laughing

Hope i dont get more errors.

Thx i think u can close Wink