FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Madonna

yunmiffy
She is old but still doing great....
Looks great and sings great...
Her songs are always with the times!
James007
I love her music. I've got like 15 remixes of "Hollywood" and "Sorry"... I think she still rocks!

Her video clips are a bit over the top... she's really getting to old to run around in those outfits... Razz Shocked

James Smile
CrookedBlaze
She has rocked, and will rock, for all eternity.

She's so versitile it's hard to tell what's coming next...I, personally, like her older stuff and her new CD (Confessions on the Dance Floor)
MuGeN89
Well I don't like her Razz Her only song that I liked was Die Another Day and that's it
quartnee
I think considering all her history (a very infamous one) and her age, she is amazing. I like all of her music starting from the 80's and on. The only thing I didn't really like was her acting Evita. I seemed to be a little over the top and I don't like movies/musical, whatever it's called, that have nothing but singing. Other than that, she is one of the greatest entertainers there are.
Kai
I hate her, she annoyes me especially when I change the channel and see a 40-50 year old women dancing in a tight one piece bikini. The beats are annoying to. And What is up with the all of a sudden language change in some of her songs like Shakura... Thats not sexy, sorry maddona
James007
shakura?

I think her latest album is more Kylie Minogue style...