FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Call of Duty 3

paranoid
eh...the last game was so-so...but this...it'll roxx i think Smile

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/new-call-of-duty-3-trailer

enjoy!
shadeR
paranoid wrote:

enjoy!

again you my friend...

again i'll say nah...game is console-only....those bastards in activision say that market for pc games is not big enough as it is PS2, xbox, PS3 <3...so they will concentrate in those areas initially...

i'm hoping that they'll make pc version of that game some day

cu all
j0zman
Consoles only, and the stuff in that movie looks quite rendered to me.
linkman2004
Dude, I'm hoping that the Wii version turns out really good. I've always wanted to play a good first person shooter on the consoles. Anybody who think that it being on Wii is just my wishful thinking see for yourself HERE. Smile
Reaper
shadeR wrote:
paranoid wrote:

enjoy!

again you my friend...

again i'll say nah...game is console-only....those bastards in activision say that market for pc games is not big enough as it is PS2, xbox, PS3 <3...so they will concentrate in those areas initially...

i'm hoping that they'll make pc version of that game some day

cu all

What do you mean they already have made a PC version, seeing that the ps3 is being called a super computer, complete with Linux as the OS.
I doubt they will put it on the Wii, some game makers will avoid certain companys consoles.
But I have seen the trailer for call of duty 3 and I must say it looks good so far.
selim06
Wow,i think i must buy PS3 because of the game...But i must buy a Plasma TV with HD Ready Technologhy so these are really expensive in Turkey...
cghq
um, wel that video does look good but i really doubt the game will be like that.... Every game developer always seems to release videos like that, when the game is nothing like that, just to create hype and media attention
ForceRun
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=t000373

Considering that the game is up for preorder, I'm pretty sure that there will be a PC version. Also that the PC version of the Call of Duty 2 total rocks the Xbox’s. I see no reason why that Call of Duty 3 won't be very sweet. If you all have played Call of Duty 2 on the PC you can see how great the graphics and game play already is. I can't wait to play 3, and how you can play a FPS with a gamepad is beyond me. I'll take my mouse and keyboard and woop down, and down. Speaking of that I feel like playing some COD 2, have fun...
j0zman
cghq wrote:
um, wel that video does look good but i really doubt the game will be like that.... Every game developer always seems to release videos like that, when the game is nothing like that, just to create hype and media attention

Funny thing is, Activision (publisher) was sued a couple of months ago, for releasing pre-rendered trailers without notice. This gives a wrong image of the actual game, and is misleading for the gamers. So I'm doubting if this is actual ingame footage or just another pre-rendered one.
linkman2004
Quote:
I doubt they will put it on the Wii, some game makers will avoid certain companys consoles.

To late, they already announced the Wii version. Hope it turns out really good. Smile
thuganomics
I love this game, everything is fast-paced but this gets boring after 20 minutes or so... Good if you have something else to do soon and you have nothing to do...
ForceRun
Question I don't quite know what thuganomics was talking about. If you are playing Call of Duty 2, try playing it on Hard, or play some multiplayer and you should be happy for a long time. I like to hook my PC up to my Big screen HDTV with 900Watt 5.1 system, and play some COD 2 and even the old StarCraft, I never get bored of that.
serdar47
its perfect games..I wait it
lockwolf
The Call of Duty 3 trailer I saw looked a ton like the COD2 trailer. Anyhow, COD3 better rock! I hope the gameplay is very simular to COD2.

Also, releasing it for the Wii is a mistake.
Stinger
i always get excited when a new online multiplayer game comes out, i just can't wait
joshdifabio
Call of Duty 2 was so-so..? On the PC it is amazing, one of the best FPS i have ever played.
Dj Redrum
I've never played 1 or 2, but i enjoy playing the 3rd alot, mainly for its online mode and the quality of different maps that it has that don't get bored as they are very big on some.

It's a Good FPS.
atholas
That looks pretty impressive! The degree of realism in the CoD series get higher and higher with each release. I'd be pretty disappointed if the game will only be released to the consoles... I haven't purchased any console set since N64...

The melee combat in the trailer is definitely cool! Now I know what I want for Christmas Very Happy