FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RAP MUZIK

memza
does any1 like rap music.. if so.. who are ur favourite artists??
Helios
nah, i'm not into rap..
WickedGravity
Rap isn't exactly a bad thing to me. I like people who USE rap, but are not necessarily CONSIDERED rap.

Case in point.

Otep Shamaya, the lead for OTEP, uses rap in her songs, most notably T.R.I.C. and Warhead, but they are also considered metal because of the music going on behind the voice.

It is why I love them so much, they are Rapcore, but not. Metal, bot not. It is a fascinating mix to listen to. I highly reccomend them.
Maka
Yes im into rap/hiphop, 2pac, biggie, immortal techique, nas, bone thugz, busta rhymes, dogg pound(daz and kurupt), IAM - french rappers, e-40, cypress hill, KRS-ONE, man shall I continue?.

Real rappers though that have something positive to say, forget all that g-unit pop rap they feed you.
teriyaki
Maka wrote:
busta rhymes

Quote:
Real rappers though that have something positive to say, forget all that g-unit pop rap they feed you.

you're joking right?
Busta rhyme being underground?

let's go with real underground music like dead prez, mobb deep, mos def, common, talib kwali, Big L(RIP)... etc

i like commercial stuff too. DMX and Ruff Rydaz, Eminem and D12.. etc
I like G-unit too but they're definately not Tupac.
Tupac's the greatest of all Mcees
mafiarocker
Long live 2pac lol

hes the meanest
shadeR
yeah rap on top:D

2pac is my favourite artist, then nas, maybe marshal matters...

btw rap pwnZ..
todabeat
[quote="teriyaki"]
Maka wrote:
busta rhymes

Quote:

let's go with real underground music like dead prez, mobb deep, mos def, common, talib kwali, Big L(RIP)... etc

Now lets go with some real underground. Like Living Legends, Murs from living legends it just good music, atmosphere, MF Doom. Danger Mouse, WordsWorth, Scientifik. Etc.

Common has gone too mainstream, but he is still a very good lyricist, Mos went wierd on A New Danger, Mobb Deep is now G-Unit so it's not underground, and they were never that underground per se. Dead Prez, just good music.
achene
i dont like rap music. i dont really understand why that many people like it since i find it boring and i think theres too little variation between the songs
todabeat
Actually now adays there is very little variation in ANY type of music. Some people are just 'ignorant' to other types of music.

Take me for example, i hate this new type of rock, like simple plan, yellowcard and bands like that. But when i see a post about them, i do not go inthere and reply 'hate post' against those bands.
condor666
I don't like rap but i like some french rap bands because on what they says in their songs, and when metal goes to rap it gives BODYCOUNT
Great band... Twisted Evil
ekalli
nooooo Very Happy i'm not into rap..
İt's very bad but rap is better than pop:P
sssharma
rap is pointless. its just a guy standing around with a bunch of girls talking in repetitive words. there is no melody to it, just constent noise.
i HATE it so much!!!
its soooooooo boring
how can anyone stand that stuff when there is so much good music around the world
todabeat
I really don't understand why you would come in and post that. Just retain yourself from posting it. We are talking about us who like it. You really should just come in and start dissing like that. I mean someone should start a post about "Rap Hating" or something like that. It gets annoying. If you don't like it just say "NO" or something. Don't talk if you don't know, there is ignorance in you boy.
thuganomics
Yay! Go RAP!!! I like EVERY single rap song except the ones that are sung for fun like "Ass Like That" and "My Band" by Eminem.

Eminem to me is the best rapper there is, too bad hes retiring. All my clothes are "Shady", hes like my idol hahaa!

Anyways, its good to see people liking rap!
Hobbit
In another of my posts I kinda flamed rap. It's just that I hate when they talk about gangs, sex, drugs, money, and stuff like that.

But! I do know they have some good lyrics. Take 2pac for example, and Eminem has some pretty moving lyrics as well. That new guy as well, something West(sorry I'm not a rap fan). I like all these, but I hate it when they start singing about sex and stuff.
todabeat
Hobbit wrote:
In another of my posts I kinda flamed rap. It's just that I hate when they talk about gangs, sex, drugs, money, and stuff like that.

But! I do know they have some good lyrics. Take 2pac for example, and Eminem has some pretty moving lyrics as well. That new guy as well, something West(sorry I'm not a rap fan). I like all these, but I hate it when they start singing about sex and stuff.

that is the most ironic topic ever

you say you dont like to hear about GANGS (2pac) SEX (2 pac & Eminem) DRUGS (2pac & Eminem) MONEY (2pac) that is practicly what they rap about, if you want to test some good hip-hop head over to google and type, Murs and 9th Wonder, MF Doom, Mos Def, Talib Kweli (Black star), Atmosphere (Slug) and go from there boy.
crazypunkman
For some reason, people seem to think rappers are cool and rebelious.
Well guess what: THEY'RE NOT!!!
Rap is not cool. It's music for people who are either wannabe gangsters or people who want to be accepted.
Rap is not rebelious. It is brainless, misongynist and repetitive. Rebeliousness is bands like Green Day, who have a message and use music to promote it, not people like 50 cent who sing about going to a club.
RAP SUCKS.
omon
memza wrote:

rap,do i like it? yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love rap only because of eminem,dr.dre and 2pac.this people inspired me when i first heard their songs.they brought me into the world of rap.and now i can't stop listening to rap and also rapping everything i say.here is an example.i call this one my girlfriend.

my girlfriends name is jane,she is such a pain
whenever she start a fight,then it starts to rain.
i take her everywhere,no matter where i go
to london,spain,france and even mexico.
her hair is like micheal jacksons,i know it sounds so drool
my girlfriends name is jenny,she supports liverpool!

to hear the full song.pls log on to omonsphere.frih.net(in a few months when it is out)
omon
crazypunkman wrote:
Rap is not cool. It's music for people who are either wannabe gangsters or people who want to be accepted.
Rap is not rebelious. It is brainless, misongynist and repetitive. Rebeliousness is bands like Green Day, who have a message and use music to promote it, not people like 50 cent who sing about going to a club.
RAP SUCKS.

TAKE THAT BACK Mad Mad Mad Mad seriously dis is not true.you just haven't heard of great rappers such as,eminem,dr.dre,2pac and other rap legends such as dis.rap does not suck.it is cool Very Happy yes i admit greenday is cool,i like them but rap is also cool.50 cent is just a d***head.i hate him but eminem is the best. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
joxang
"I listen to rap now and again...but only so if my car breaks down in a bad part of town i know how to communicate:)".

Heh sorry, that was a bash.org quote.

I don't listen to rap much, jazz is more my thing. Rap gets way way way way too boring after the 4th song on an album, though I do appreciate the vast amounts of talent needed to rap well. It's mostly the backing and the repetitive drum beats that don't do it for me...
omon
todabeat wrote:
Hobbit wrote:

that is the most ironic topic ever

you say you dont like to hear about GANGS (2pac) SEX (2 pac & Eminem) DRUGS (2pac & Eminem) MONEY (2pac) that is practicly what they rap about, if you want to test some good hip-hop head over to google and type, Murs and 9th Wonder, MF Doom, Mos Def, Talib Kweli (Black star), Atmosphere (Slug) and go from there boy.

see this is not true.yes 2pac raps about drugs,but he does not rap about sex.yes eminem talks about sex but only when he's talking about his wife.the main things that eminem rap about is his wife his daughter and death and thats it.meanwhile 2pac only raps about himself and how he was arrested and all that.the only person who raps about what totabeat siad is 50cent.and he's a *******
omon
Hobbit wrote:

you are wrong.the only person that talks about all the things you mentioned is 50 cent and snoop dogg.eminem and dr.dre and tupac don't rap about this.and apart from this,rap is mainly about gangs,sex,money and drugs
duckie
[quote]2pac raps about drugs,but he does not rap about sex

ok i love tupac, he's plastered all over my walls and I have at least 1 copy of all his cds and dvds. But he does rap about sex eg. "how do you want it' and others but what is importanrt about tupac is he sings things like 'wonder if heaven got a ghetto' and 'changes' and 'dear mama' and 'so many tears' yes i could go on but you've probably stopped reading. Tupac stands for what's ijmportant, making oppression and abuse of human rights known, giving a voice to the voiceless and just leting little ignorant people who don't experience these things firsthand know that they are going on and doing somehting about it. And of course it is about making money so that they can get out of the poverty in which they have grown up. RIP Tupac he made a difference to so many "keep ya head up"
Thug
[quote="duckie"]
Quote:
2pac raps about drugs,but he does not rap about sex

ok i love tupac, he's plastered all over my walls and I have at least 1 copy of all his cds and dvds. But he does rap about sex eg. "how do you want it' and others but what is importanrt about tupac is he sings things like 'wonder if heaven got a ghetto' and 'changes' and 'dear mama' and 'so many tears' yes i could go on but you've probably stopped reading. Tupac stands for what's ijmportant, making oppression and abuse of human rights known, giving a voice to the voiceless and just leting little ignorant people who don't experience these things firsthand know that they are going on and doing somehting about it. And of course it is about making money so that they can get out of the poverty in which they have grown up. RIP Tupac he made a difference to so many "keep ya head up"

Thats very nicely put man and im with you a 100%
Tupac was the complete rapper, he discussed almost everything tru his music, yes he rapped about sex and cars but also like the most touching rap song ever - Dear Mama, Brenda`s Got A Baby and the list can go on.
RIP Tupac, if he was only alive today there wouldn`t be no 50 Cent
todabeat
omon wrote:

you are wrong.the only person that talks about all the things you mentioned is 50 cent and snoop dogg.eminem and dr.dre and tupac don't rap about this.and apart from this,rap is mainly about gangs,sex,money and drugs

Look we are not here to argue what rap is 'Mainly' about, beucause like any other type of music, RAP is about tellin' a story, now adays, ALL types of music, INCLUDING RAP/ROCK are just comercialized. They rap about whatever sells. but PLEASE!

ALL you ANNOYING PEOPLE that 'hate' rap, yall need to look further before you start talkin' about what you don't know. If you really want to hear some good music, go into the indie rap, there are some good stuff oon Mainstream, like MOS, Kweli, Nas, Jay (Somewhat), Common, FortMinor, Joe Budden, The Roots, KRS-One, The Fugges, Dead Prez << most of these rhyme for a cause (each one for its own) but they have good lyrics, POWERFULL stuff.

I do AGREE with some of yall HATERS, that A LOT of rap now adays is just 'flashy' stuff, but when you listen to a mainstram rappers WHOLE album you see his true talent. ALL album have the 'club' song, the 'love' song and the 'gangsta' song, it's a formant, but if you have the album and you listen to the other tracks, you notice a change on the format of the lyrics and the content.

So please don't be ignorant or a hater, i happen to dislike other type of music, but you don't see me hating bands or types of music, becuase everyone has they own thing. Respect people. I do respect your opinions but, WHEN THEY ARE RIDICULOUSLY DUMB OR SOUND VERY IGNORANT. i have to say something.
Will
evestor
Some rap is just fine. Its all up to ya. There have always been sort of two sides to it for me.

Those that can flow and are lyrically gifted and then those that have the best beats to their stuff.

Case in point. I think Nas is sick lyrically. The guy can straight up flow but most of his music in my opinion is generic and lifeless. Someone like Dre has the craziest beats but isnt who I would put in my lyrically gifted top 10.

I like those that are able to combine both.

For the most part I think Jigga is able to do that with varying results from song to song. The Wu brothas are just insane from a lyrical standpoint and the RZA usually has something nice for them to spit over.

It's all a matter of taste. I am a rock, metal guy personally but when something hot hip-hop wise comes out I am down with that.
thuggy-rec
'pac is best
but i realy like dutch rap ... Ali B, yes-R
Thug
^you from holland aye hoe gaat ie dan Smile Hip Hop the best & 2Pac de Koning Cool
Subsonic Sound
Quote:
Rebeliousness is bands like Green Day, who have a message and use music to promote it

I actually did laugh out loud at that. Green day is not rebellious. At best they\'re fashion-rebellious. Rebellion sells, and Green Day are very good at packaging faux-rebellion for the early-teen target demographic.

Listen to... say... Frank Zappa (\'Tinsel Town Rebellion\') or Henry Rollins (anything he\'s ever done).
floyd7rose
Busta rhymes cant make music lol. Like most rappers.

Listen to:

Jedi mind tricks
immortal technique
gangstarr
talib kweli
mr. lil one
thuggy-rec
Thug wrote:
^you from holland aye hoe gaat ie dan Smile Hip Hop the best & 2Pac de Koning Cool

zo is dat Wink
todabeat
Mr. Lil ONE? are you freakin serious. Mexican can't rap, it's sad since i am a mexican, it's worst than freakin' gangbagers, they (we) really have no vibe. I mean don't get me wrong, i know some AWESOME lyricist out there, that will sure beat all thse gangta mexican rappers in a second, but most people, rap about the same things, SINCE its what SELLS>

mr lil one, that was a good joke.
lujango
don't like rap
Thug
lujango wrote:
don't like rap

They why bother posting here? I realy dont get those kind of peoples :s

You wont see my replying in a topic sayin - man i dont like that, so therefor my post is more useless then taking a piece of shit on the toillet.
Darius
I'm in to rap but like more older rappers like DR.Dre, Wu-Tang CLan,2Pac, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, some Ice T it's good to. Like the commercial to bu not all - Busta Rhymes, Xzibit, DMX, D12.
todabeat
Darius wrote:
I'm in to rap but like more older rappers like DR.Dre, Wu-Tang CLan,2Pac, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, some Ice T it's good to. Like the commercial to bu not all - Busta Rhymes, Xzibit, DMX, D12.

The only thing that i dislike about D12 is Bizzarre, he is too annoying and has stupid and dumb lyrics, he tries to be funny. But he really isnt.
floyd7rose
todabeat wrote:
Mr. Lil ONE? are you freakin serious. Mexican can't rap, it's sad since i am a mexican, it's worst than freakin' gangbagers, they (we) really have no vibe. I mean don't get me wrong, i know some AWESOME lyricist out there, that will sure beat all thse gangta mexican rappers in a second, but most people, rap about the same things, SINCE its what SELLS>

mr lil one, that was a good joke.
I dont care if he cant rap properly.His beats(backings) are awesome. Rap + bad backings (snoop, mac dre) = crap.
todabeat
Whatever man its all good. Don't get mad. I know i went a little overboard. But I just can't stand Mr. Lil One, or Lil Robs, almost any Lil's
madsencarl
I'm gonna smack the next person who says 2pac was the best rapper.
CivilizeD
Well I really love all types of music but perfer to listen to Tupac. I do mainly like rap and mainly dislike country. But some rock is ok. But I do not hate any type of music. There's some good songs in every genre.

Go Tupac

He is by far the deepest.

He is the most revolutionary rapper I've seen.

He doesn't only talk about his own life tales but others he knows well. In hopes that people will recognize problems and help better things.

Example would be "Brendas Got A Baby" not made to magnify sex but in hopes to regulate it.

He speaks of oppression and about the struggle to overcome it.

He also speaks of money, sex, drugs, and gangs. These are all part of life if you can't face it, then u best sit in a corner looking at the wall.

He also speaks of death and religion.

Some say he's a prophet.
Some say he faked his death.
Some say he was killed by his producer Suge after finishing his last record for the company "Death Row" to pay off his bail money.
Some say he has made the rules of engangements for gangs, to help regulate exactly what they stand for.
So much is said about pac.

He speaks the truth.
He's released more records dead than alive.

There are other great rappers also so much props to them.

And to all the rap bashers, study a lesson b4 u teach the wrong one. I hate people who are ignorant and speak of things they know nothing about. I hate racism and those that pre-judge something fully with no intention of attempting to study it, and then the worst is when they go and teach them.

Nice topic Cool
frenchy
memza wrote:

Gotta be Busta Rhymes for me and the Genesis album to go with it.
todabeat
When it comes to busta I like E.L.E was his best album.
saveexclusive
I like rap music and my favorite artist include capone and noreaga, the L.O.X, biggie, 2 pac, saigon, papoose, lil wayne, etc. In my opinon, if one doesn't understand the rap culture and why and where it derived it from one can't relate to the music. I heard many incidents where individual dislike rap music because of its profanity, however, most of the time, there is a double meaing to these phrases and remarks...one just has to pay attention and think logically and clearly. As our world grows in terms of knowledge, I see more and more rappers rap about education, world news, religion, philosphy, etc. which is a great thing considering that young kids listen and sometime get influenced by these songs. The hip hop culture is growing and is going to continue to grow. RAP HAS NO COLOR!!!
BlacKRoSeS
I'm not a fan of rap music, mostly because of their culture i think, most of those people don't want to be around people like me too long. But i don't really hate it. There's this song byt t.A.T.u., it has rap, and i love that song, even though it's in russian. I guess the way they use the rap does it. Some rappers write about everything bad in this world, like i ask myself what is this world going to and stuff, you know, i don't think those raps are bad, but if the rap is about girls and money and drugs, and how popular they are and stuff, i don't like it all. That's what i think.
hyhy
Bone Thugs N Harmony, Looptroop (best sweden for me), Diam's (listen to La Boulette O_o - french), KDD (french), Lewis Parker (english, nice 1 song he had), The Roots, Cypress Hill, 2Pac, Group Home, a lot more.

And about G-unit and 50 cents, its good for parties to dance only.
mceejaydee
I love rap music. Tupac, Ice Cube, Notorious B.I.G., Westside Connection, Mac Dre and N.W.A. and alot more. Usually rap from 1985-2000. Some of the rap these days usually talk about ridin rims, money etc.

Long live rap
kieranleighton
Well most of them where in street gangs. so rap about there experiance. bolody hell if i was 2 write a rap sound would be the same cos where i live is a complete craphole so would be about the same.

2pac, Dr Dre, NWA, G-unit, 50cent, Marshall, Snoop, The game are just some of my fave rappers more but cba listing them all
tingkagol
the only groups/artists i CAREFULLY listen to are

fort minor
jurassic 5
the roots

and... yes, mr. Eminem.

i'm not really that interested into digging into the genre. Though I do think it seriously needs reformation. Hiphop is becoming MINDLESS each day.
ogwilson
I love rap music. It's all I listen to actually. My favorite artists are amongst the following: Ludacris, Nas, The Black Eyed Peas, Eazy E, Jay Z, all of NWA, TI, Yung Joc, and Eminem. Anyone know what's up with Mase and what kind of music he'll be doing for G-Unit?
serhat_7tepe
i like rap music, too, i am living an türkiye and the most famous rapper in türkiye is ceza.. i like ceza but they are not very good as the rapper who live in foreign countries. i like eminem very much.. he is a perfect rapper.. Wink
ncwdavid
I used to love rap but the new material coming out is getting worse. The old songs like changes(2pac) juicy(notorious BIG) nuthin but a g thang(dr dre and snoop) and loads more are excellens songs but after snoop doggs first album he went bad and dr dre's first album is the best rap album ever and the second one is alright but everything keeps getting worse. The game's album "the documentary" is good but I know already hes going to be finished soon!
azrael85
I love rap music but there are a few artists out there I don't like, Like for example G-unit, I really can't stand how every song I hear from them goes G-Unit before it starts.

But there are undergrounds gems also that are yet to be discovered like Tech n9ne, This rap flow is amazing and his lyrics and style is unique which is something you don't find theses days in the world of rap/hip hop.

I do agree with the poster that said 2pac was a revolutionary, His music transends all races, nationality. He will always be remembered.
berix
I LIKE BLACK MUSIC Razz
yoshi6000
This is so cool, where I'm from nobody listens to rap music!
And here there are so many people that's into rap!

Since I don't know anybody else that likes rap I guess I have developed a kinda strange taste, I can imagine that some of the stuff I like are maybe not considered among the coolest of rap groups among more initiated fans.

So I would love to get some comments about my taste! It's ok, say whatever you like, say that it's crap or whatever, just be honest:

MC Ren
Chamillionaire
Originoo Gunn Clappaz
Tim Dog
Funkdoobiest
Pharcyde
Funky Four Plus One
Young MC
High&Mighty
Cloudead
Heavy D

I could go on and on... there is so much good rap music, that's is like the only thing I've been listening to for like two years straight now! Do you think the ones I've listed are any good? Could you name any other groups like these? That would be cool and highly appreciated.
<h1>
I used to listen to hiphop when i was younger, but these days are totally put off by the new tunez coming out..
hiphop aint what it used to be, damn u neptunes!!!
Neways he are some of the artists/crews ill still listen to, being real raw hiphop and all..

Urine Trouble
Typical Cat (& QWEL ofcoursE)
Fu-Shnickens
The Funky Presidents
Antipop Consortium
Afu Ra
Smif n Wessen
Qunnum Spectrum
Aesop Rock
Lootpack
De La Soul
Louis Logic
Pharcyde
People Under the Stairs
Digable Planets
QUASIMODO = Madlib
Pep Love
Jeru The Damaja
Jurassic 5
Last Emperor
Blackstar (although Talib has changed lots since)
Atmosphere
The Arsonists

to name but a few in my personal collection..
todabeat
^ Goos taste. I think atmostphere is one of the best rappers within his genre inside of hip-hop. A lot of people don't know him, but some song can ver controversial.
jwellsy
I thought that this thread was about
rap elevator musak
shows how much I know about rap.
rpgmaker
i like rap. my fav artists are t.i., g-unit, DFB those are my top favs
roach831
i like so many artist that i forgot all there names but here are some
Wutang clan
brotha lynch
eazy-e
dr.dre
snoop dogg(old school ones, not the new ones)
2pac
the game
lilrob(just like one song)
lil scrappy
smoov-e
andre nickatina
D.P.G.C
rpgmaker
Most those are good some are alright the best one you have on there is 2pac and the second best is the game.
todabeat
?HAAFSDAFFCSAX!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

2Pac was mentioned AGAIN!!!! i am off to kill myself.

Seriously PEOPLE, where is your personality. Why does everyone wants to be a freaking GANSTA!? uh? *sight* i mean come on, Why is every one so idlized on freakin' 2PAC?

He wasn't the master of music, IF he really WAS that genre would have survived his dead, and it didnt he took it with him and did us all a favor.

Where is all the differents flavors of hiphop. The Funk, Jazzy, the Underground, the blues,

Outkast, Sleepy Brown, Even Gnarls Barkley, Atmosphere, Living Legends, Hell i'll even trow the Young Guns in here. Really yall need to be more open to when it comes to Hip-Hop becuase 2Pac is dead, and i know you are all waiting for his new album, IT"S THE SAME LYRICS on A NEW BEAT. Yall say 2Pac rest in PEACE, well let him rest in peace, and forget about him.
mceejaydee
todabeat wrote:

Seriously PEOPLE, where is your personality. Why does everyone wants to be a freaking GANSTA!? uh? *sight* i mean come on, Why is every one so idlized on freakin' 2PAC?

He wasn't the master of music, IF he really WAS that genre would have survived his dead, and it didnt he took it with him and did us all a favor.

Where is all the differents flavors of hiphop. The Funk, Jazzy, the Underground, the blues,

Outkast, Sleepy Brown, Even Gnarls Barkley, Atmosphere, Living Legends, Hell i'll even trow the Young Guns in here. Really yall need to be more open to when it comes to Hip-Hop becuase 2Pac is dead, and i know you are all waiting for his new album, IT"S THE SAME LYRICS on A NEW BEAT. Yall say 2Pac rest in PEACE, well let him rest in peace, and forget about him.

Tupac was a legend, aren't there Rock legends too?. The events Tupac has been through is what made people "idolize" him. I want somebody to tell me what rapper took 5 shots and survived. What rapper started a feud between East and West? No rapper has ever come close to Tupac, if only you knew why he was a legend. Besides this topic is about if you like Rap music and someone had happened to mention Tupac because that someone listens to Tupac.
B1azinDragonz
I prefer RnB / hip-hop / rap to all the rock / emo music.. favourite people at the moment have to be cassie, chris brown, chamillionaire, mobb deep
Thug
todabeat wrote:

Lol 2Pac, dont get him wrong ToDaBeat. Why did 2Pac started to rap about Gangsta Rap and why did he became so involved in the East Vs West beef?

2Pac who was jailed in 94 for a rape charge (people of Bad Boy obviously set him up) he did not commit. I mean why would a rapper with BIG CELEB status wanna rape a hoodrat? For real Pac could have gotten any girl he wanted practicly cause of his status... so he sent to jail he gets mad.

Then we have the devil himself Suge Knight who put down the bail money (1,5 mill) to get Pac out. Pac signed this 3 album deal on a toilletpaper with Deathrow Records.

From there it starts off, First off Pac mad at Biggie & Bad Boy for the set-up + Suge already was having beef with Bad Boy cause 1 of Suge`s bodyguards & best friend where shot at this Jermaine Dupri party.
Suge blamed Puffy, and the beef has been on ever since.

So u can imagine u have this Suge Knigt person talking into yo ear like rap bout this and rap bout that. Pac did rap allot about the fast life cause his last 11 months he did live that life style.

But he also made tracks like - Dear Mama, Brenda gots a baby, Changes, letter 2 my unborn Child, The Good Die Young... All these tracks have such deep meanings no rapper can stand up to.... Pac also was about Hollywood. He wanted out of the Deathrow contract cause he finished his 3 albums and wanted to act in movies. He already did a couple by now but he never witnessed 2 movies being finished (sad) He realy could have made it far in the movie buz in my opinion cause he had Huge charisma and was a funny person for real. Its just the people he surrounded with that got Pac acting and doing shit he maybe never realy wanted but ****** it. He will always be my favourite rapper and im a 2Pac collector to tha fullest Cool
achene
In my eyes rap/hip hop is the worst kind of music in the world. The genre is extremely monotome and unmelodic and actually mostly consist of beats. Its very annoying to listen too, and i dont see what people find so good about the genre. The lyrical themes are extremely bad.

One thing i cant understand is what people like so much about rap :/
TSpiralP
Rap is pprobably my favorite genre of music. I like MFDoom at the moment, there are allot of artists.
DeviousRiders
Rap ok if u dont get it tupac and biggie made the rap game be more gangsta becoues
A. biggie raped about his life on the streats
B.tupac did same till i think it was biggie betrayed him cuzz he was in jail and biggie didnt want to get him out
C. The rap war on biggie and tupac
D. how people think that they were the best that ever live cuzz u would kno about them when u fist lisen to rap heard everywear east side and west side shit
E. and cuzz the way tupac was ture gangsta when making his lyrics and the way he did them nevea givin up and his last 2 weeks alive he made over 500 songs
that is they way that some people thing on biggie and tupac

and ps
check out my freands station
www.hot108.com
mceejaydee
DeviousRiders wrote:
Rap ok if u dont get it tupac and biggie made the rap game be more gangsta becoues
A. biggie raped about his life on the streats
B.tupac did same till i think it was biggie betrayed him cuzz he was in jail and biggie didnt want to get him out
C. The rap war on biggie and tupac
D. how people think that they were the best that ever live cuzz u would kno about them when u fist lisen to rap heard everywear east side and west side ****
E. and cuzz the way tupac was ture gangsta when making his lyrics and the way he did them nevea givin up and his last 2 weeks alive he made over 500 songs
that is they way that some people thing on biggie and tupac

and ps
check out my freands station
www.hot108.com

Eazy E also rapped bout life on the streets. Before Pac and B.I.G.
DeviousRiders
yeah and if u go walkin around and u will hea some ppl talk about eazy e still but almost no one knows about him unless u lisen to the oldskool rap cuzz they dont play eazy anymore witch kinda sucks cuzz he was sick at raping
sonnyboy
I listen to all types, hustlers and backpackers. Doesn't matter to me at all. If it's good it's good. My top artists include Jay-Z, D-Block, Kanye, Jurassic 5, and Blackalicious. I used to like the Black Eyed Peas, but Fergie killed them. But again, just my opinion.
mceejaydee
DeviousRiders wrote:
he was sick at raping

Remember. Spell rapping with two P's Wink Laughing
<h1>
todabeat wrote:
^ Goos taste. I think atmostphere is one of the best rappers within his genre inside of hip-hop. A lot of people don't know him, but some song can ver controversial.

Atmosphere can see what most ppl cant. There are none so blind as those you do not see. He is more truthful than controversial. Ill always like Atmosphere no matter his future, his lyrics are just mindblowing.

"on the right hand she had a tattoo of a nude girl
she claimed it is what God resembled
but on the left she had a mirrored image of the same female
and this one she explained looked like the devil
I remember once watching her touch her own breasts
how the tattoos smiled as they stared down her stomach
as if anticipating would they be allowed to caress
the sweet flower that they both seemed to hunger (sweet flower)"

Heres the full lyrics for The Woman with the Tatooed hands of his Lucy Ford EP album..my favoruite track
dreaman
i like people who use rap but i don't like this music. Razz
DeviousRiders
i am making a website for my freands that are statting out rapping me and my cuzz are making there site and our ent site
i like them cuzz of they flow hea is some songs they did
http://deviousriders.ecv.ms/NEW_TRACK.mp3
http://deviousriders.ecv.ms/NEW_Hostyl.mp3
http://deviousriders.ecv.ms/So%20Ghetto.mp3
http://deviousriders.ecv.ms/The_Epik.mp3
http://deviousriders.ecv.ms/My_Hoopty.mp3
http://deviousriders.ecv.ms/Lighters_Up.mp3

sorry for the other site but thats cuzz they were nice to host my music for now untill i get permission to on this site
"they were pissed cuzz of the space i used and how much traffic i had"[/url]
mzkrunkness
I have to mention tupac once again but seriously the man was genius he gave some great advice in his lyrics "keep your head up , legs closed, eyes open" some newer alive rappers i like are atmosphere and deadly poetz and whoever told dat 50 cent is a rapper is lyin he jus reads stupid lyrics over a "catchy" beat.
halflife28
It's actually called hip-hop, not rap.

For the people who post hatred towards hip-hop:

A lot of people that I've ran into, especially people that are white are ignorant towards the evolution of the Hip-Hop culture and music. Many just listen whatever is on the radio, especially Americans. So many of these people automatically assume that hip-hop is pointless and meaningless because almost all of those artists on the radio are very low-quality compared to artists such as Talib Kweli and Mos Def. Music genre popularity is almost always biased on race also. You can ask alot of white Americans why they listen to rock mainly instead of hip-hop, they reply with the infamous "Because i'm white.". Total ignorance I think.

I am white and most of the time I stay away from rock music because I just don't like the rhythm of it. The closest I will get to rock is blues music such as B.B. King. But that doesn't mean that I hate rock.

But anyways, for those people who are ignorant, I suggest you look into the hip-hop culture before any of you assume that something you absolutely have no knowledge of sucks
todabeat
<h1> wrote:

Atmosphere can see what most ppl cant. There are none so blind as those you do not see. He is more truthful than controversial. Ill always like Atmosphere no matter his future, his lyrics are just mindblowing.

Right now i listen to Trying to Find a Balance, and Say Hey There. Most of his songs are about girls or political things, things that really matter. I've been also listening to blackalicious, good rapper.

I am patiently waiting for the new roots album, and clipse also.

Good stuff
theSilverstein
Mainstream artists that deserve props:
Nas (though hes kinda hurtin since "I am.../Stillmatic")
Talib Kweli
Ghostface

Underground shit I enjoy:
DL Incognito
Qwel
Mestizo
MF DOOM/Madvillain
Micranots/Semi.Official/I-Self Divine
The Grouch
Lucky.I.AM. PSC
CMA
Blueprint/Soul Position
Aesop Rock
Cannibal Ox
Cage
Mr. Lif
Akrobatik
Edan
Brother Ali
many others...

peep out the following links if you are intersted in reading about hip-hop:
http://www.africaresource.com/content/view/152/90/
http://www.africaresource.com/content/view/80/90/

They are papers that I wrote while in college that got published on www.africaresource.com

Most mainstream stuff is complete garbage, and exists to make record exec's and ignorant cats money. In the process it reinforces and perpetuates stereotypes. It is basically music for fools.
ParkourJP
I like a lot of types of music and one of them is rap. I usually like Eminem, 2Pac, Jay-Z, Ying Yang Twins, 50 Cent, a alot more! I usually consider RnB to Rap so I included some RnB atists
todabeat
theSilverstein wrote:
Mainstream artists that deserve props:
Nas (though hes kinda hurtin since "I am.../Stillmatic")
Talib Kweli
Ghostface

Underground **** I enjoy:
DL Incognito
Qwel
Mestizo
MF DOOM/Madvillain
Micranots/Semi.Official/I-Self Divine
The Grouch
Lucky.I.AM. PSC
CMA
Blueprint/Soul Position
Aesop Rock
Cannibal Ox
Cage
Mr. Lif
Akrobatik
Edan
Brother Ali
many others...

peep out the following links if you are intersted in reading about hip-hop:
http://www.africaresource.com/content/view/152/90/
http://www.africaresource.com/content/view/80/90/

They are papers that I wrote while in college that got published on www.africaresource.com

Most mainstream stuff is complete garbage, and exists to make record exec's and ignorant cats money. In the process it reinforces and perpetuates stereotypes. It is basically music for fools.

You have become my best friend on frihost... I compleatly agree with you, i really enjoyed those articles, i really hope al these ignorant people read them. But I have to add, that this new "mainstream rap" is for the kids, the new generation. Becuase my lil bro, is in love with the Game (aftermath rapper), i mean i like his vibe and all, but i am not a huge fan, one of my favorite rapper has been Murs, and the roots. I always end up arguing with these young kids who are 16+, 17 or under, that life isn't about being a "gangsta" it is not.

I give them the easiest example: to listen to the artist first album, and the second, and see the big difference, on the first. they kill, they stab, they smoke, they sell drugs, and they live on the ghetto or "the hood",

and the second: they smoke, they drink expensive liquor, they live in big mansions, they have big cars, and big rims.

This music really gets on my nerves. I've noticed that "crunk" music isnt all the same, i mean most of the "crunk" is loud and sometimes annoying. But a lot of it is "street poetry" but it's not listened on a wide range, becuase it's mostly south music, and for the west coast listeners is not "gangsta" and for the "east coast" it isnt' street anough. I mean just by a jump of a street people wll have a different taste.

anyways. Hopefully hiphop music will come back like the way "fashion" does, the other day, i've seen a bunch of girls dressed similar to "hippies" and that is the new thing. hehe hopefully rap music will come back, we are seeing it on young artist like "Pappose, and Lupe Fiasco"

Will
Rev` -
westside 4 life

the best rapper is OG Loc from gta san andreas fo sho Laughing
Wahwah Man
I dont listen to it but i respect it. Being a performer/musician is something I envy.

escecially old school stuff. MC Hammer had it down.

Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails likes gangsta rap

so i try to be less critical even if its not that fantastic of a genre
blackheart
Despite my penchant for rock, rock'n'roll, punk rock and rockabilly - I do like a bit of rap come hip-hop. Hilltop Hoods, and Immortal Technique style. The kinds of groups you know are rhyming from the soul, not for the money.

I have alot of respect for rap's roots on the streets. Fighting through words and pride rather than fists.

In a commercial sense, I dislike the genre. But then in a commercial sense, I dislike just about every genre. Including rock, rock'n'roll, punk rock and rockabilly.

So what-ever rocks your socks. I don't mind the good stuff.
agustin
I really like hip hop musik. Onix, Snoop, delinquent habits, are some of the bests... I like also the spanish hip hop(Armablanca, Falsalarma,etc)...
so... enjoy it because the hip hop is great!!!
engehab
thanx alot ya man
todabeat
thanks alot? for what? are you spamming?
garrett_187
Rap music. I think rap music is thriving at the moment. In saying that though, most genres of music are.

I think with the right producer, rap music can be quite enoyable to listen to. Some of the producers I find to be the best are: Dr. Dre, Mr. Collipark, Scott Storch, Eminem, Timbaland etc..

However, a great producer can only do so much I believe. Some rappers just annoy me with their gangsta rap antics. I'm sick of hearing about them wanting to 'pop' some other guy; dude, get over it. Taking that into consideration, I don't think rap is the most appropriate genre of music for people that seem to take lyrics literally and try to replicate the acts of their role models.

If you are fond listener of rap music though, as I am, my artist recomendations are:

- Chamillionaire
- Ying Yang Twins
- Lloyd Banks
- D4L

...and so forth
Dwyer17
RAP is boss.
Three Six Mafia is awsome
50 Cent... some of it
Project Pat
Notorious B.I.G.
Atmosphere
7L & Esoteric
Mr. Lif
Lil Wayne
Lil Wyte
Eyedea & Abilities
Del the Funky Homosapien
Army of the Pharoas

all great.
ArmaghBhoy
jay-Z
Snoop
Dr. Dre
NWA
okullar
I know some Turkish rappers. Ceza and Sagopa Kajmer are the best maybe. Fresh B and some more names are also famous in Turkey. But I don't like rap much.
blackheart
achene wrote:
In my eyes rap/hip hop is the worst kind of music in the world. The genre is extremely monotome and unmelodic and actually mostly consist of beats. Its very annoying to listen too, and i dont see what people find so good about the genre. The lyrical themes are extremely bad.

One thing i cant understand is what people like so much about rap :/

In my personal opinion, this is a very narrow minded view. People don't listen to rap for Mozart, or anything beautiful, they listen to it for the truth. Lyrics about how the world really is, not the 50's value charade the world would have you believe.

It may mostly consist of beats, but that's because the emphasis is on the lyrics. The beats help you focus. And this isn't even always the case, there's some amazing backing out there - no scarcer than in any other genre. You just need to look further than the radio.

It may not be your cup of tea, but that doesn't mean others can't appreciate it.

Myself, I've taken to listening to hip-hop, or "rap", when I want to think, or relax.

halflife28 wrote:
It's actually called hip-hop, not rap.

For the people who post hatred towards hip-hop:

A lot of people that I've ran into, especially people that are white are ignorant towards the evolution of the Hip-Hop culture and music. Many just listen whatever is on the radio, especially Americans. So many of these people automatically assume that hip-hop is pointless and meaningless because almost all of those artists on the radio are very low-quality compared to artists such as Talib Kweli and Mos Def. Music genre popularity is almost always biased on race also. You can ask alot of white Americans why they listen to rock mainly instead of hip-hop, they reply with the infamous "Because i'm white.". Total ignorance I think.

I am white and most of the time I stay away from rock music because I just don't like the rhythm of it. The closest I will get to rock is blues music such as B.B. King. But that doesn't mean that I hate rock.

But anyways, for those people who are ignorant, I suggest you look into the hip-hop culture before any of you assume that something you absolutely have no knowledge of sucks

Amen to that. I only "woke-up" as of this year, and since I've started exploring the roots. Last week a good friend of mine introduced me to some tracks by Immortal Technique - I have no idea if you have any respect for him, but I have some serious respect for what he's doing. I still know next-to-nothing on the genre, but I certainly appreciate it one heck of a lot more than I used to. I listen to alot when I want to think, or relax.

Rock is, and most likely will always be, my foremost genre. But it's not because I'm white - actually, in some cultural aspect of growing up/nurture, it might be - but it's because when I hear a good riff I can visualise every hand movement and manipulation of fingers that would have gone into it. The lyrics aren't always as intricate, but there's something about the music I can feel pulsing in my chest. The vocalists are invariable shite-house, but they sound just like any of my good mates singing in one of their garage bands. I don't even know how to explain it - but I love it.

Open minds, peace,
chasbeen
This is hip hop thats all I listen too..
confu
teriyaki wrote:
Maka wrote:
busta rhymes

Quote:

you're joking right?
Busta rhyme being underground?

i like commercial stuff too. DMX and Ruff Rydaz, Eminem and D12.. etc
I like G-unit too but they're definately not Tupac.
Tupac's the greatest of all Mcees

My opinion is almost the same, but i think busta had some underground raps.

And offcourse, im a Dutchie so i like Dutch rap ! But not the commercial shit, the underground, commercial rap in netherlands sucks Rolling Eyes
DeviousRiders
ArmaghBhoy wrote:
jay-Z
Snoop
Dr. Dre
NWA

how about the new shiz that ice cube did
or the dog pound and my homies devious riders hit me up if u wanna hea some of there stuff
deStructuralized
Laugh Now Cry Later is a pretty decent album, but it's definitely not Ice Cube's best. I do like it, and there are a few witty lines on there I really enjoy.
DeviousRiders
that new song that he came out wit is sick with snoop dogg go to church nice beat and some good lines"Quote from "Laugh Now, Cry Later" (2006)
go to church"
[Snoop Dogg]
Nigga you need to stop snitchin!
All that yip-yappin and jaw-jackin
Nigga if you scared, go to church
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it

Whattup it's the big boss Dogg
Snoop D-O-double-G, Eastside L.B.C.
And I'm bobbin to the beat of my O.G. homeboy Ice Cube
And I'm C-walkin on the ****** concrete

[Intro: Ice Cube]
Yo if you're ****** up, put your cups up
Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg, nigga what's up
See he's a gangster, I'm a hustler
Yo it's either thank ya, or it's ****** ya

[Ice Cube + (Lil Jon)]
I'm down with Lil Jon ain't got to pretend (YEAH!)
"Crunk Juice" nigga run the club that you in (HEY!)
You scary ****** don't wanna bring the ruckus (NAH!)
You just spend all your time in the club tryin to duck us (WHAT?)
And if you walk by nigga, I'ma knock fire nigga
from yo' ass, you can come try nigga (HEY!)
In the hood, all the way down South (YEAH!)
I ain't Mike Jones, keep my name out'cha mouth bitch (Mike Jones)
We can get it crackin if it get to clickin clackin
Look at Mr. Jackson, nigga with no reaction
If you scared, go to church, we gon' hit you where it hurts
That don't work, we'll put you in the dirt
Cause a whole lot of rappers make a whole lot of noise (hey)
Lyrics full of steroids, niggaz paranoid (hey)
And when you get that blowup, it make you throw up
When you realize your favorite rapper ain't got no nuts[/quote]
insolent1
Sagopa Kajmer, Ceza

You should listen their music.

At least,please try.
Maybe you enjoy.

Or have anyone try ?????
Arrow
todabeat
Actually It IS called RAP, Hip-Hop is the bigger picture, I mean we all know this. Rap is a part of Hip-Hop... Everyone says that there are four elements of hiphop that are , Rapping (MC-ing), Breakdancing, Graffiti, and the DJ, but I always thought that there were 5, they never included Beat Boxing, which is one of the first and pricipal parts of hip-hop. All of those elements creat hip-Hop...

Real Hip-Hop isn't real. Real hip-hop is only based on the fact of what you like; and it's rap. that will always be the argument, if you noticed, people tend to say that the real hip-hop is underground, and it's not.

I mean it is a more smart hiphop,but not always. But commecial rap can be good, I mean Eminem does have some good lyrics, stronger than some underground stuff, so does Kanye, Why becuase it's real shit.

However, Rap will always be rap, just different types all around.
DeviousRiders
todabeat wrote:
Actually It IS called RAP, Hip-Hop is the bigger picture, I mean we all know this. Rap is a part of Hip-Hop... Everyone says that there are four elements of hiphop that are , Rapping (MC-ing), Breakdancing, Graffiti, and the DJ, but I always thought that there were 5, they never included Beat Boxing, which is one of the first and pricipal parts of hip-hop. All of those elements creat hip-Hop...

Real Hip-Hop isn't real. Real hip-hop is only based on the fact of what you like; and it's rap. that will always be the argument, if you noticed, people tend to say that the real hip-hop is underground, and it's not.

I mean it is a more smart hiphop,but not always. But commecial rap can be good, I mean Eminem does have some good lyrics, stronger than some underground stuff, so does Kanye, Why becuase it's real ****.

However, Rap will always be rap, just different types all around.

you are right rap is a smaller pic on what we are talking about hip hop has wired al in it think guys u may see the damn picture
binzg
don't like rap Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
antonio100
I really don't understand why you would come in and post that. Just retain yourself from posting it. We are talking about us who like it. You really should just come in and start dissing like that. I mean someone should start a post about "Rap Hating" or something like that. It gets annoying. If you don't like it just say "NO" or something. Don't talk if you don't know, there is ignorance in you boy.
Confused
deStructuralized
Nah fam it's all good...we don't know if his distaste of rap is out of ignorance or not.

Dude didn't come in here screaming "RAP IS NOTHING BUT STOLEN SAMPLES OVER STOLEN BREAKBEATS & ITS REPETITIVE & NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING RELEVANT"...shit, those people are ignorant.

But nah this might be an innocent case of preference, binzg, why don't you like rap?
tar-xzv
crazypunkman wrote:
RAP SUCKS.

Punkman,

Now you've done it "boy" hahah. You are really crazy. Bands like "Greeen Dayyy"??? I love punk but those kids (GD) know nothing. Why didn't you type like maybe Dead Kennedy's (love them), Sex Pistols or Ramones? I'm disappointed in you.

Dear Abby.
agustin
when i started listening rap music, i used to listen only american hip hop but now I listen Spain rap cause i think there are great bands.
I listen Snoop, 2pac, Onix, Ice cube, etc, and from Spain i like Falsalarma, armablanca, nach, sfdk, etc.
Well.... if you didn't heard about any of this hip hop groups from spain I recomend you to listen something about it....
bye!
DeviousRiders
rap is the shiz if u dont like it just dont come read these damn post ok it is recomended for rap fans if you dont like dont even come to this forum area go into your own stuff
nathanuk
I absoulutley hate rap. In my eyes ITS THE WORST kind of music there is. Just like modern music (they may call it rock/punk) but its not it has no varation and they allways have to sware. Rap/pop music is very similar and it sucks to be honest. Its all complete computer genarated beeps, i think anybody who calls it music is a simpleton, its more like bad poetry told over a car alarm.

I have a very broad music taste some people may think its wierd but i like alot of classical/blues/Real r'n'b(not the crap thats out today)/rock/jazz/metal and punk. So you cant really call me biased i just think rap/rave/pop are all the same and it all sucks
deStructuralized
^
Sorry, but...a lot of stuff you say about rap is clearly prejudiced. You're overgeneralizing WAY TOO MUCH...try and experiment a bit more with the genre.

nathanuk wrote:
it has no varation and they allways have to sware.

There are plenty of hip-hop acts out there that have a strong social message and don't swear frequently. And plenty of hip-hop acts incorporate a "live" element into their music...they have dynamic tracks with changes in melody, time signature, and volume.

nathanuk wrote:
Its all complete computer genarated beeps

Wrong. That's a STYLE of hip-hop music...that's not ALL rap is. You're thinking of acts like Lil Jon or Dr. Dre...they're very synth heavy. But plenty of producers introduce live instrumentation and sampling to their songs to create sounds with a lot of depth.

As a matter of fact, there's nothing WRONG with "computer generated beeps." Synths are a part of Western musical culture. Alan Parsons Project? The Beatles?

nathanuk wrote:
i think anybody who calls it music is a simpleton, its more like bad poetry told over a car alarm.

Again...you're thinking of a very limited range of music in the genre here.

Tell you what. Just listen to these two albums...from beginning 'til end. 2 hours of musical experimentation won't hurt you. Give them an honest listen, and try to keep an open mind and open ears about them. They just might change your mind.

CunninLynguists - A Piece of Strange
The Roots - Game Theory

Peace.
nathanuk
atleast it aint as bad as pop
Peterssidan
My favorit Rap artis is 2pac! Good voice. Cool but not so you get the bad amerikan feeling. The balance between rap and pop is good.The texts are often good and have something to say. Much better than all those swedish rapers! Mad
DeviousRiders
nathanuk wrote:
I absoulutley hate rap. In my eyes ITS THE WORST kind of music there is. Just like modern music (they may call it rock/punk) but its not it has no varation and they allways have to sware. Rap/pop music is very similar and it sucks to be honest. Its all complete computer genarated beeps, i think anybody who calls it music is a simpleton, its more like bad poetry told over a car alarm.

I have a very broad music taste some people may think its wierd but i like alot of classical/blues/Real r'n'b(not the crap thats out today)/rock/jazz/metal and punk. So you cant really call me biased i just think rap/rave/pop are all the same and it all sucks

like i said before if you do not like rap dont post hear it is no point if you do becoues we wont lisen to your bullshit ok! damnit man dont you get it we made this topic becoues we do like rap you could do the same for your shit aswell
todabeat
I think that people who say that they hate rap should be look bad upon, like the ones who say that 2pac is the best rapper ever... hehe :-p j/k
deStructuralized
Dude...Tupac is most definitely top 5 dead or alive. No doubt about it...his style and his content were revolutionary as hell for their time, and he approached his music from an incredibly educated and philosophically relevant standpoint. Unlike most rappers today, he had a valid justification for saying the things he'd say, and when he spoke, you could tell he knew what he was talking about.

As for people who don't like hip-hop...I'm not gonna hate on most them. Why waste the energy? The only people I can't stand are the ones who go so far as to say "hip-hop isn't music" because of a general misconception they have about the genre.
nathanuk
Ok this is stupid(just like "hip-hop")
Quote:
I think that people who say that they hate rap should be look bad upon
I got called prejiduced and you that shit about your shitty music. RAP MUSIC IS ****** SHIT ITS ABSOULTLY TERRIBLE. THERE IS NO variatio EVERY SINGLE TRACK IS THE SAME there is no variation such as ummm lets take "jazz" for example you can have slow relaxed styles and Fast upbeat tempo music with alot of musicall dynamics. I have heard alot of rap music.

I was disapointed with all the rap music but i was young then and im older and more mature now and i realise that there is real music out there. So here is a quote for ya all
Quote:
92% of teens have moved on to real music. If your still in that 8% who listens to "hip hop" grow up
As you will get older your musical taste will mature with you and when your older you will look back at your terrible music taste. And if you are older (than about 12-16) and still like rap music then shame on you.

Rap music(not muzik you retard) Is terrible and should be banned from everything...
deStructuralized
Man....Did you even bother reading my post?

And here I was trying to have a civil, logical discussion with you. The stuff you're writing is FACTUALLY UNTRUE, dude. You're hating something for made up reasons. Pfft. I take it all back. You really are an idiot. You deserve to get flamed by all the other forum members.

Quote:
lets take "jazz" for example you can have slow relaxed styles and Fast upbeat tempo music with alot of musicall dynamics.

Typical hip-hop tempos: 80-100 BPM. For all you musically illiterate people out there, a 20 BPM range is actually QUITE large, and when you're dealing with vocalists you can't exactly expect them to perform at 30 or 320 BPM, unless you're dealing with an auctioneer or a mentally challenged person.
Time signatures: Several famous hip-hop records have been recorded to 6/8 timing, even though 4/4 is the standard.

Quote:
you that |censored| about your shitty music. RAP MUSIC IS |censored| |censored|

Laughing that's cute, man. Real cute. You missed one. I bolded it for you.

Sit down before you have a heart attack, take a couple of deep breaths, and open your mind. I like Jazz, Rock, and Classical, too. But I'm not a musical snob about it.
nathanuk
Musical snob hah, hardly. I know my music yes and i also have a pretty good judge of whats is shit e.g. Rap. With rap music you never get that one slow song that has in the past made a band, e.g. stairway to heaven from led zeppelin. Rap music is always in the 80-100bpm because it is the only speed this style of msuic works at.

Therefore i am 100% sure that rap music has no varation it may have dynamics but hardly ever. Somebody with such musical knowlage as you should realise rap music is the most simple style of music to compose. Take classical as an example such a rich texture with a great variation of instruments, How could you compare rap to classical. Its like comparing a program written by a begginer is BASIC to a programm written by a pro programmer using c++.

Even artists such as bob dylan, whoose style of music does not include alot of differnt instruments is considerd a "better" music.

Think about this before talking about shit attatude realiant music.
Weirde
rap music is very cool Cool
deStructuralized
nathanuk wrote:
Therefore i am 100% sure that rap music has no varation it may have dynamics but hardly ever. Somebody with such musical knowlage as you should realise rap music is the most simple style of music to compose. Take classical as an example such a rich texture with a great variation of instruments, How could you compare rap to classical.

You're still criticizing rap music based on the lowest common denominator. Rap music can be simple...a lot of rap is simple. On the radio.

And I think there's some artistic merit to things that are simple. But rap can also be incredibly complex...certain producers are real good at creating variations in melody and rhythm and at layering sounds on top of eachother. I know because I've heard these songs.

My point is this, why hate on an entire genre...when if instead you kept an open mind you might hear something from it that does meet your standards?

When I approach a song I haven't heard before I listen to it for what it is...I don't automatically assume I'll hate it because I've heard the worst of the genre before. Even if it's something I've heard a lot of bad stuff from before.

That's all I'm saying...and I think that's our fundamental difference in opinion.
nathanuk
Ok. It is a style i dont like, it doesnt do anything for me but i wont hate on it any more ill leave ya to it.

Its not my style i dont like it i may never like it.
b17
Turkish Underground Rap yow Cool Cool Cool
My favourites are
1)Derin Darbe
2)İstanbul Attack
3)Sagopa Kajmer
4)Raffine
5)Leadri
6)Mode XL
7)ME Smile
Mwilliams
I don't see why so many people like rap music Confused
DeviousRiders
ppl like rap music becoues it speeks to them for me i have alot of anger in my damn life so i lisen to it alright ppl have there own reasons so why dont u ****** haters get the ****** outa hea and stay the ****** out alright shit man you guys are actin like little ****** kids
todabeat
Calm down Rider, we know that there are ALOT of ignorant people that never listen to that real rap out there. There are a lot of meaning full songs on rap , just in like any other type of genre. Rock has also becomed pretty stupid. But whatever. I've said it before that i am tired of defending rap, so i ma stop. I know what Rap is and i will keep on loving it. Very Happy
DeviousRiders
i just hate little ****** up bitches like those. it ticks me off so ****** much. my dad did that to me and i almost murded him for it and he stoped just becoues you dont like somethin dont mean you can come out and post shit like "Rap is so gay, who evea lisens to rap is childesh." so you kno what i may do the same thing you do todabeat and ps ur site is down i cant go and see it

yo loooking for some ppl who can make rap beats pm me if you can becoues i am looking for some for my band we are in need of them hit me up
Devious All Day!
TheCyrus
Yeah, I'll agree a lot of rap sucks (Nelly, looking in your direction), but the same goes for every other genre of music. In fact, I'll say that most of the new ones suck. Listen to "old school" rap, that's where it's at.
deStructuralized
TheCyrus wrote:
But the same goes for every other genre of music.

Amen to that piece of truth right there.

Devious, I feel what you're saying, but in a lot of ways getting angry about it is wasted energy, know what I mean? Take that emotion and turn it into a hot track Cool.

Get at me for beats, man. My site's still under construction and I'm early in the process of uploading all my finished stuff, but you can check some of them here: soundclick.com/destructuralized

Ignore my voice over the beat, that's so people don't jack. lol
DeviousRiders
deStructuralized wrote:
TheCyrus wrote:
But the same goes for every other genre of music.

Amen to that piece of truth right there.

Devious, I feel what you're saying, but in a lot of ways getting angry about it is wasted energy, know what I mean? Take that emotion and turn it into a hot track Cool.

Get at me for beats, man. My site's still under construction and I'm early in the process of uploading all my finished stuff, but you can check some of them here: soundclick.com/destructuralized

Ignore my voice over the beat, that's so people don't jack. lol

Alright man thanks for your help ima check thebeats out lata pce ill pm u when i get ot lisen to em and see if the band wants to do some becoues we need our own ill also talk to some others and see if me and u could hook up and make a production company becoues me and my cuzz are making a record lable and the pro comp but i dont have any way to make the beats
deStructuralized
Most definitely, man

I only keep 4 beats up at a time on that page so if you don't hear anything that catches you ear I can send you some more snippets

Production team/producing for you sounds good. Just get at me through IM or PM.
nathanuk
rider is a perfect example showcasing rap music to be an attatude based genre
Dwyer17
Mwilliams wrote:
I don't see why so many people like rap music Confused

Well, because it's the illest.

Especially gangster rap and underground rap/hip-hop.
jasmine
Ain't really a rap fan but I appreciate it once in a while.

I say so, since some rap I hear are quite... well, full of anger and angst that I feel so heavy listening to it Sad

I'm not saying that all rap is like that. Some do know how to make cool rap without all the angst or oftentimes vulgar words involved.

'WHere is the Love' is a good example, at least in my opinion. Smile
deStructuralized
^
I think the Black Eyed Peas are clown shoes but that song is okay. It was their last "okay" song before they sold out and started making corny party tracks.

nathanuk wrote:
rider is a perfect example showcasing rap music to be an attitude based genre

Like, totally, dude

Jazz and rock'n'roll and grunge and emo and goth...totally not attitude based. </sarcasm>
DeviousRiders
"yeah grunge is the best you can get around hea it is so tottaly sick man i lisen to it all the time" qoute from some ******
dude u think your shit is good and we have our shit ok no more of this shit about rap music being gay and shit ok get it through ur thick skull we like it and u dont dont ****** bother us about it!
briancoit
I like almost all Rap & Hip-hop.

Justnow i'm liking Papoose, the new 8ball album, latest luda mixtape, amongst others, including some legendary biggie and 2pac.

Growing a passion for hating 50 though Wink
DeviousRiders
yeah 50 cent sucks balls man
briancoit
yip, wannabe gangsta.... rapping about pointless shit to try impress the teenage girls - well thats how i see it!
agustin
rap music is the best! i like to listen all kind of styles of hip hop.... mostly usa bands.... this motivates me to do somo other things like skateboarding, snoeboarding and that kind of stuff!!! so i really like to listen good music!!!
DeviousRiders
rap music is the shit home boi thats how we do
Dwyer17
Young Dro
Young Jeezy
E-40
D4L
Lil Wayne
Yung Joc
Rick Ross
7L & Esoteric
Three Six Mafia

Those are the top gansta rappers right there. Best. Sick of the Kotton Mouth Kings.
nathanuk
Lol You think you are gangsters? But you aint the real gangsters of the past are the mafia. the rest are just stupid street gangs who are social rejects(Who always listen rap what a coincidence) You not hard your not gangsters your music sucks and you create sad sob storys about your life so you have an excuse to act like a prick
DeviousRiders
nathanuk wrote:
Lol You think you are gangsters? But you aint the real gangsters of the past are the mafia. the rest are just stupid street gangs who are social rejects(Who always listen rap what a coincidence) You not hard your not gangsters your music sucks and you create sad sob storys about your life so you have an excuse to act like a prick

dude stfu we are not social rejects if u go to any hood any hood dude u would get messed up for callin any blood,crip,LK ect a prick or social reject so why dont you go away and get a life unlike us we have lifes we get girls and we make money ok so f off u little uk bitch
S3nd K3ys
DeviousRiders wrote:
nathanuk wrote:

dude stfu we are not social rejects if u go to any hood any hood dude u would get messed up for callin any blood,crip,LK ect a prick or social reject so why dont you go away and get a life unlike us we have lifes we get girls and we make money ok so f off u little uk bitch

What is your problem? Why do you always threaten people? It's thugs like you that give honest people a bad name.

You got "lifes" you "get girls" and you "make money" so "f off u little uk bitch"

WTF dude? You can't even spell or form a complete sentence, you make "money" doing obviously illegal shit, and for that you think you're cool?

You're not. You're a thug and worthless to society.

Grow up.

(Sorry mods, this guy's getting out of hand.)
Tuxy
S3nd K3ys wrote:
DeviousRiders wrote:
nathanuk wrote:

What is your problem? Why do you always threaten people? It's thugs like you that give honest people a bad name.

You got "lifes" you "get girls" and you "make money" so "f off u little uk bitch"

WTF dude? You can't even spell or form a complete sentence, you make "money" doing obviously illegal ******, and for that you think you're cool?

Grow up.

Haha totally agree with that. I just hate most of the rap music because of all the fake wangsters with their bling and pimped vehicles. It's hyped and overrated.
S3nd K3ys
Tuxy wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
DeviousRiders wrote:
nathanuk wrote:

WTF dude? You can't even spell or form a complete sentence, you make "money" doing obviously illegal ******, and for that you think you're cool?

Grow up.

Haha totally agree with that. I just hate most of the rap music because of all the fake wangsters with their bling and pimped vehicles. It's hyped and overrated.

Careful or they'll kick your ****** ass!

Laughing
Dwyer17
Hey hey. Umm, ok. Rap music. It's my probably my favorite. Please don't diss. Also, the last few posts on this topic have been nothing but a bunch of hating? Why? Over opinions? That's umm that's yeah, pointless. You can't win an argument about opinions. Another thing, who cares about spelling? As long as someone gets their point through, maybe saves time by removing vowels and still comes out understandable, what is the problem? I'm sick of people complaining about "Oh yeah your so stupid you can't spell". Yes, I, and whoever is apparantly unable to spell, can actually spell. They are saving time, is that ok? Is that ok? Can we save time? Can i typ lak ths 2 sav tim plz? thx.

Ne ways. Rap music. I like it, maybe you don't. Well that sucks for you (my opinion) because rap music is just, so damn cool (again, my opinion, do you see a pattern yet?)

Ah, sorry for making such a long post, all this nonsence just got to me.

And oh yeah, whoever said "You think your cool for selling illegal stuff?"
Well. I'm one of those people that deals, sorry, real sorry. But it brings the money in, and it's also something that I believe is perfectly OK for me to do. I like doing what I do, it's a part of my life, not your life, but mine. So don't criticize.

Very Happy
DeviousRiders
Dwyer17 wrote:
Hey hey. Umm, ok. Rap music. It's my probably my favorite. Please don't diss. Also, the last few posts on this topic have been nothing but a bunch of hating? Why? Over opinions? That's umm that's yeah, pointless. You can't win an argument about opinions. Another thing, who cares about spelling? As long as someone gets their point through, maybe saves time by removing vowels and still comes out understandable, what is the problem? I'm sick of people complaining about "Oh yeah your so stupid you can't spell". Yes, I, and whoever is apparantly unable to spell, can actually spell. They are saving time, is that ok? Is that ok? Can we save time? Can i typ lak ths 2 sav tim plz? thx.

Ne ways. Rap music. I like it, maybe you don't. Well that sucks for you (my opinion) because rap music is just, so damn cool (again, my opinion, do you see a pattern yet?)

Well. I'm one of those people that deals, sorry, real sorry. But it brings the money in, and it's also something that I believe is perfectly OK for me to do. I like doing what I do, it's a part of my life, not your life, but mine. So don't criticize.

Very Happy

someone finaly that is not a ****** and ps sandykeys u can suck some balls or atleast grow some becoues u have none. and thats it i am not doing this shit no more u ppl are gay for hatein on our shit.
and ps sorry for the language mods.
S3nd K3ys
DeviousRiders wrote:
Dwyer17 wrote:

Very Happy

someone finaly that is not a ****** and ps sandykeys u can suck some balls or atleast grow some becoues u have none. and thats it i am not doing this ****** no more u ppl are gay for hatein on our ******.

Quoted for posterity. (Here, DeviousRider, just in case...)

So I wonder where all this violence is coming from? Rap music perhaps? You should listen to some Mozart every once in a while to calm your nerves.

Dwyer17 wrote:

I don't mind the music so much. It's the message they put with it. If they'd just play the music and shut their mouths, it wouldn't be half bad.
DeviousRiders
S3nd K3ys wrote:
DeviousRiders wrote:
Dwyer17 wrote:

Very Happy

someone finaly that is not a ****** and ps sandykeys u can suck some balls or atleast grow some becoues u have none. and thats it i am not doing this ****** no more u ppl are gay for hatein on our ******.

So I wonder where all this violence is coming from? Rap music perhaps? You should listen to some Mozart every once in a while to calm your nerves.

Dwyer17 wrote:

I don't mind the music so much. It's the message they put with it. If they'd just play the music and shut their mouths, it wouldn't be half bad.

you know what i dont care anymore ur just a little punk thinks he is better then ppl who have problems. dude come into my life and see how it is i have no anger from rap music ok so stfu i have my anger from morons like you
S3nd K3ys
DeviousRiders wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:
DeviousRiders wrote:
Dwyer17 wrote:

Very Happy

Dwyer17 wrote:

you know what i dont care anymore ur just a little punk thinks he is better then ppl who have problems. dude come into my life and see how it is i have no anger from rap music ok so stfu i have my anger from morons like you

Maybe if you quit selling drugs to our kids we wouldn't be so mad at you. And BTW, as long as you're selling drugs to kids, I AM BETTER THAN YOU!
Blaster
yea i have to agree with S3nd K3ys. You have to calm down. You can't just listen to rap. You have to listen all types or you will go insane. Most of the people that sell drugs are people that listen to this music... same with teh ones that smoke it.
deStructuralized
Blaster wrote:
Most of the people that sell drugs are people that listen to this music... same with teh ones that smoke it.

Laughing

Rock n Roll Deaths, Wikipedia wrote:
Alan Wilson (Canned Heat) - Suicide or accidental heroin overdose, September 3, 1970 in Topanga Canyon, California
Jimi Hendrix - Barbiturate overdose, September 18, 1970 in London, England
Janis Joplin - Heroin overdose, October 4, 1970 in Los Angeles, California
Gram Parsons - Drug overdose, September 19, 1973 in Joshua Tree, California
Nick Drake - Suicide or accidental overdose, November 25, 1974 in Tanworth-in-Arden, England
Tim Buckley - Heroin overdose, June 29, 1975
Gary Thain - (Uriah Heep) - Drug overdose, December 8, 1975
Tommy Bolin (Deep Purple, The James Gang, Zephyr) - heroin overdose, December 4, 1976
Keith Moon - (The Who) overdose on Heminevrin, Sep 7, 1978 in London, England
Sid Vicious - (Sex Pistols) Suicide or accidental overdose, February 2, 1979 in New York City, New York
John Bonham (Led Zeppelin) - Excessive alcohol consumption, Sep 25, 1980 in Windsor, England
Lester Bangs (Solo) - Drug overdose, Apr 30, 1982 in New York, NY
David Byron (Uriah Heep) - alcohol-related complications, February 28, 1985 in Reading, Berkshire, England
Phil Lynott (Thin Lizzy) - Accidental overdose, January 4, 1986 in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Hillel Slovak - Accidental overdose, June 25th, 1988 in Los Angeles, California
David Ruffin (Temptations, Solo) - Drug overdose June 1, 1991 in Philadelphia, PA
Brad Nowell (Sublime) - Accidental overdose, May 25, 1996
Jonathan Melvoin (Smashing Pumpkins) - Accidental overdose, June July 11, 1996
Jonathan Melvoin (Smashing Pumpkins) - Accidental overdose, June July 11, 1996

That's all I have to say. Most of the stuff people are writing about rap in here are falsehoods based on the 5% of rap people get to see on MTV and hear on the radio. Carry on.
Dwyer17
Blaster wrote:
yea i have to agree with S3nd K3ys. You have to calm down. You can't just listen to rap. You have to listen all types or you will go insane. Most of the people that sell drugs are people that listen to this music... same with teh ones that smoke it.

Well I listen to rap, hiphop, techno, and som rock, exclusivly pink floyd and the beatles.

You can't protect your kids. They will kind of do what they want. Well, except for those gay (no i don't mean homosexual n if ur offended because i am describing someone as gay... shut up.) kids that don't have lives and go home every day after school and do nothing at all.
We're not selling drugs to your kids, they are buying them from us. Apologies.

I do agree though, this topic needs to calm down lol, wow.
postv
Kak ran'she isali na stenah - RAP KAL!!! Laughing
guugu
I listen many kind of music, even rap if im on a mood... for example eminem.
fizzo
I listen to Gangsta Rap.. Three 6 Mafia is one of the hiphop group I love to listen too...
fizzo
Is their a site where they have the new releases of all Rap Songs? Thanks!
Vladalf
I once liked rap. Back then my favourite rap artist was Eminem.
Now I hate rap, all songs are the same. Rarely I find a good rap song.
Captain Fertile
Dwyer17 wrote:

You can't protect your kids. They will kind of do what they want. Well, except for those gay (no i don't mean homosexual n if ur offended because i am describing someone as gay... shut up.) kids that don't have lives and go home every day after school and do nothing at all.
We're not selling drugs to your kids, they are buying them from us.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

If this is the definition of gay then I am the very proud father of three very gay kids.

But of course my gay kids have a happy home they want to return to after school!

They also have lives, rich, rewarding and productive lives.

I take it when you say they go home and do nothing you actually mean nothing 'cool' (cool of course meaning destructive, anti-social or illegal). It's gay kids like this that will one day grow up and defend you cool kids in court!!!

P.S.
Quote:
We're not selling drugs to your kids, they are buying them from us.

Another well devised argument there. Kind of like, "I didn't shoot him, I pulled the trigger and I guess he ran into the bullet real fast. "
deStructuralized
To say that a drug seller has NO culpability whatsoever is, of course, wrong...

But there comes a certain point where the line has to be drawn and parents and individuals need to take responsibility for their own choices.

Unless someone's threatening to shoot you if you don't shoot up, errr, JUST SAY NO.
roach831
Rap and hip hop is tight
i like

NWA-((Eazy-E, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre))
The Game
Tupac
Andre Nickatina
Cellski
Aesop Rock
Busta Rhymes
Wu-Tang Clan
Method and red man
Snoop Dogg
2 live crew
3-6 Mafia
Above the law
bone thugs
brotha lynch hung
xzibit
DMX and The Ruff Ryders

and yeah mostly everyone that like rock or is in a band dies of drugs or suicides
trarial
I like sorta rap, like Gnarls Barkley (which has rap thrown into a R&B and Soul mix) and the Gorillaz (which has rap thrown into a techno and rock mix.)
lethaltriad
I used to listen to alot of rap but rap sucks right now. I mainly watch the producers and beats more than the rappers nowadays. Timbaland, Just Blaze and Dr Dre and some others like Tim and Bob and Cool And Dre are some of my favourite producers.
briancoit
alot of rap justnow does suck, yeah!

the best stuff is coming from the south! definetly! and its been that way for a while.

I'm not going to argue with the guy defending his 'gay' kids Laughing your life is your own, nobody actually knows how your kids and yourself live - but what i will say is, i read the description the guy made about coming straight home from school and doing nothing, and instantly thought of a girl (and her brother) that i know - a girl who up until she hit 19 or 20, had no real life experience. I'm not questioning how your kids are brought up, and i'm not aiming this at your specifically, but i find it hard to believe parents can shelter their kids that much, and i do actually believe that too much shelter can hinder their development, rather than enhance it!

Anyway, for anyone wanting some good hiphop mixtapes..... Rapid Ric - Whut It Dew 4, and Chamillioniare - Mixtape Messiah 2

Smile
defnet
lethaltriad wrote:
I used to listen to alot of rap but rap sucks right now. I mainly watch the producers and beats more than the rappers nowadays. Timbaland, Just Blaze and Dr Dre and some others like Tim and Bob and Cool And Dre are some of my favourite producers.

Yeah now thas whazzup.

I like Talib's music alot (it makes sense not just some rhymes foolishly slammed into sum verses).

Kwame is also one of the top producers alive.

I like hiphop trax in which pieces of existing songs are sampled in a unexpectedly artistic manner.

Further I like the producers who create lively beats like Cassie's Long Way To Go.
Boomstick
I like deltron 3030, mf doom, and rappers like that. I think that the songs and beats are incredible and very creative.
todabeat
Just look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGvZ9aXg5Xs

This is what he really raps about real issues. And that is rap.
xAntoIn3x
Yea i like rap and i listen to Tupac, the Diplomats, Eminem and a little of other stuff.
pythagore
i likerap i like 2pac
wmcasino
Tut russkie to biva`ut?
wmcasino
Takoe ochuchenie chto tol`ko dl`a hosta!! Very Happy
wmcasino
people!!! what music listen in your country, city!!
kiran_n444
I'm all for the southern so heres my favourite rapperz:
1. Lil Weezy
2. 8 Ball and MJG
3. David Banner
4. 3 6 Mafia

Heres my list of songs
1. Make It rain(remix)
2. I'm So Hood
3. Hundred Million Dollars
4. Fireman
5. Stuntin Like my daddy
6. Alchol, Pu**y, Weed
7. Clap on
8. Act A Fool
Many More...
mimsxmassacre
this is a terrible song

[Chorus: 50 Cent & Olivia]
[50 Cent]
I take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollypop
Go 'head girl, don't you stop
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah)
[Olivia]
I'll take you to the candy shop
Boy one taste of what I got
I'll have you spending all you got

[Verse 1: 50 Cent]
You can have it your way, how do you want it
You gon' back that thing up or should i push up on it
Temperature rising, okay lets go to the next level
Dance floor jam packed, hot as a teakettle
I'll break it down for you now, baby it's simple
If you be a nympho, I'll be a nympho
In the hotel or in the back of the rental
On the beach or in the park, it's whatever you into
Got the magic stick, I'm the love doctor
Have your friends teasin you 'bout how sprung I gotcha
Wanna show me how you work it baby, no problem
Get on top then get to bouncing round like a low rider
I'm a seasons vet when it come to this shit
After you broke up a sweat you can play with the stick
I'm tryin to explain baby the best way I can
I melt in your mouth girl, not in your hands (ha ha)

[Chorus]

[Bridge: 50 Cent & Olivia]
Girl what we do (what we do)
And where we do (and where we do)
The things we do (things we do)
Are just between me and you (oh yeah)

[Verse 2: 50 Cent]
Give it to me baby, nice and slow
Climb on top, ride like you in the rodeo
You ain't never heard a sound like this before
Cause I ain't never put it down like this
Soon as I come through the door she get to pullin on my zipper
It's like it's a race who can get undressed quicker
Isn't it ironic how erotic it is to watch em in thongs
Had me thinking 'bout that ass after I'm gone
I touch the right spot at the right time
Lights on or lights off, she like it from behind
So seductive, you should see the way she wind
Her hips in slow-mo on the floor when we grind
As Long as she ain't stoppin, homie I aint stoppin
Drippin wet with sweat man its on and popping
All my champagne campaign, bottle after bottle its on
And we gon' sip til every bubble in the bottle is gone
misterXY
omon wrote:
crazypunkman wrote:
RAP SUCKS.

TAKE THAT BACK Mad Mad Mad Mad seriously dis is not true.you just haven't heard of great rappers such as,eminem,dr.dre,2pac and other rap legends such as dis.rap does not suck.it is cool Very Happy yes i admit greenday is cool,i like them but rap is also cool.50 cent is just a d***head.i hate him but eminem is the best. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Until you can USE real grammar, he has a point. Rap does suck, and it spreads it's wannabe attitudes to the world wide web... hinting not names though Cool
pharmacymaster
yes of corse
pharmacymaster
briancoit wrote:
alot of rap justnow does suck, yeah!

the best stuff is coming from the south! definetly! and its been that way for a while.

I'm not going to argue with the guy defending his 'gay' kids Laughing your life is your own, nobody actually knows how your kids and yourself live - but what i will say is, i read the description the guy made about coming straight home from school and doing nothing, and instantly thought of a girl (and her brother) that i know - a girl who up until she hit 19 or 20, had no real life experience. I'm not questioning how your kids are brought up, and i'm not aiming this at your specifically, but i find it hard to believe parents can shelter their kids that much, and i do actually believe that too much shelter can hinder their development, rather than enhance it!

Anyway, for anyone wanting some good hiphop mixtapes..... Rapid Ric - Whut It Dew 4, and Chamillioniare - Mixtape Messiah 2

Smile
rapp
pharmacymaster
[Chorus: 50 Cent & Olivia]
[50 Cent]
I take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollypop
Go 'head girl, don't you stop
[Olivia]
I'll take you to the candy shop
Boy one taste of what I got
I'll have you spending all you got
agustin
I love Rap Musik. But you cant compare 2pac with eminem... thats whAT I think. No doubt 2pac is or was one of the best hip hop artists and many more. I dont give a sh·$""%$%· if he talks about sex or drugs or anything... he wanted to tell us how hes life was... if you wanna heard it its allright... if you dont... go and listen pop music.
I also want to speak about spanish bands cause thet are really really good and seems that in the US not many people aprecciete theire music. Bands like falsalarma... nachscrach...armablanca... and many more...
Peace out!