FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

no more notification mails

jasperlevink
Hello folks
I don't get any notification mails anymore. Am I the only one?
Grtz.
NjRocket
I haven't been getting any emails from frihost, if thats what you mean. I don't know what your talking about.
Nameless
Have you done or requested anything specific that might warrant a notification mail?
NjRocket
Nameless wrote:
Have you done or requested anything specific that might warrant a notification mail?

yea because nobody usually gets emails
TeenZine
Theres a click box to unsucribe in your profile one sec i put a image on image shack for you.
Vrythramax
I have been getting very few if any myself...I thought it was my ISP or something. Somedays I get some others I don't, but when I check the forum there are responses that I don't hear about. This also extends to PM's.
dz9c
Yea my email inbox has been much smaller recently...
n0obie4life
I'm receiving mine Rolling Eyes.
Scorpio
Vrythramax wrote:
I have been getting very few if any myself...I thought it was my ISP or something. Somedays I get some others I don't, but when I check the forum there are responses that I don't hear about. This also extends to PM's.

If you are talking about topic reply notifications and stuff, yes, there is a problem in phpbb itself

Bondings mentioned so..

Bondings wrote:
the notifications for topics is apparantly not very stable. Sometimes you might even get a notification when you didn't suscribe or unsuscribed yourself. It's the code and I already saw this on a lot of forums, not only phpBB.

Also his latest one was this

Bondings wrote:
I just discovered that someone on server 1 got us on a spamlist. Evil or Very Mad That might have been the cause of this.
carlokes
Some time ago i had the same problem...i was away from home from some time and when i return i had -6 points and didn't receive any warning saying that i was in risk of loosing my account. However I think thats ok now because today i received one Sad Sad
n0obie4life
The problem should be solved by now.

-close-