FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

-close-

DeFwh
Ok heres the rules you must use all ten words in a max of 3 complete sentences(im not checking like an english teacher just make sure i can read it). Anyone can play even previous winners. If i like yours the best ill give u 10frih$:
You can only post twice(if you need to change somethin edit plz dont spam)

Here are the words:
Please bold the words in your sentence(s).
1. crazy
2. emoticon
3. nerd
4. sister
5. Kobe (Bryant not the kamasutra lady)
6. shanked
7. swiped
8. Aldi
9. Minnesota
10. noob

Have fun and be creative!
~DeFwh
xorcist
Can I play in this round to or I cant because I won the last round to?
DeFwh
yes you can play
Traveller
Something like this?

Crazy nerd swiped emoticon from noob sister while she was out shopping in Aldi. Meanwhile, Kobe shanked Minnesota with another high-scoring game.
DeFwh
ahh yeah please bold the words and try to make decent sentences. You dont got to fit them all in one.
Assiez
Once a upon a time, the sister of a crazy n00b named Aldi swiped Kobe's emoticon . He was so angry that he hired a nerd to tickle her in Minnesota. The moral of the story: don't get shanked.
TurkishGamer
Heres my short story. I tried to make it one sentence again.

Aldi, a crazy nerd from Minnesota, fell in love with Kobe's sister after being shanked with a huge yellow ball which coincidentally looked exactly like the emoticon he swiped off from a noob
ocalhoun
Aldi, a crazy nerd's sister, swiped Kobe's 'Minnesota noob' emoticon!

Your 10 words in a grammaticly correct 11 word sentance.
Only 19 charachters not in the original 10 words, including spaces!
I only added 3 letters. Beat that!
Blaster
Aldi, this crazy nerd, and his n00b sister, kobe, swiped Minnesota to its emoticon
saratdear
OK, here's my entry -

Aldi's sister Nerd went became crazy at noob because he destroyed her emoction. She swiped at him viciously and painfully. Watching this, Minnesota shanked
at Kobe and she cried out.[/b]
xorcist
One day I was watching on TV Kobe play basketball in Minnesota, when my little sister nerd boyfriend came in and talking about how he shanked some noob in Runescape named Aldi and put up a smily face emoticon. I thought he was crazy so I swiped up my remote and went into the my bedroom to watch the basketball game.
Leetch
Oh this is bad but oh well

I was playing an rpg when some crazy noob come up to me called Aldi,
He said he would get his sister onto me if I didn’t give up my emotions,
So I swiped his account with a shanked program that I got from minnestota, When I was on this guys account a nerd called kobe pmed me and said your dead.
Lalalalala the end

That took me 3 minutes rofl...

Good luck i think i lose already

[/b]
xorcist
When will you be telling us teh winners of the Competition?
Leetch
Rate mine out of: -1 to -10
DeFwh
sooon im going to give out 15 to first and 10 to second since so many ppl posted
Leetch
This is a really funny topic
I hope i win mawawauauaua Twisted Evil Arrow Wink
joxang
"My nerd sister in Aldi swiped my basketball emoticon! The crazy noob didn't even know that Kobe shanked Minnesota last season."

Edit: He is a basketball player, isn't he Smile?
DeFwh
Quote:
Edit: He is a basketball player, isn't he ?
\

Yes he is Exclamation Wink
Leetch
Wow the last one is going to win def