FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gamez - Reviews and Strategy for the Xbox & Xbox 360

Technaut
Note: i don't know if this is the forum this post should go in.

I am starting a new project, but before I dish out money for it to be located on a paid server, i want to make sure that it will be worth the effort. It is, as the title says, a game review and strategy site for the two incarnations of the Xbox. Right now i am looking for people who have these systems, and who go out and buy new games regularly, to write reviews and strategy booklets for the site. I will, of course, advertise your site if you do this for me. If you are intrested, please tell me. If you have a talent or service you think might be helpfull to this venture, pm me and tell me about it.

http://www.gamez.farscrystudios.frih.net/site/index.php
undoweb
Technaut wrote:

I am starting a new project, but before I dish out money for it to be located on a paid server, i want to make sure that it will be worth the effort. It is, as the title says, a game review and strategy site for the two incarnations of the Xbox. Right now i am looking for people who have these systems, and who go out and buy new games regularly, to write reviews and strategy booklets for the site. I will, of course, advertise your site if you do this for me. If you are intrested, please tell me. If you have a talent or service you think might be helpfull to this venture, pm me and tell me about it.

OFFTOPIC:
Here and in many forums ( Webdesign Feedback forum ) you need to post your web creations so, please post in the specificated forum!
Scorpio
undoweb wrote:
Technaut wrote:

OFFTOPIC:
Here and in many forums ( Webdesign Feedback forum ) you need to post your web creations so, please post in the specificated forum!

What was that you were implying?
Technaut
undoweb wrote:
OFFTOPIC:

what are you whining about?