FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

interview wtih a vampire

Theopolo
Have anybody watched that? Say your opinion about this movie!
I think it was a bit boring.
HDirtwater
Disappointing at best. Tom Cruise was bad, but Brad Pitt did a good job. I have a hard time looking at Kirsten Dunst when she is that young because I think she is pretty @#$! hot right now. Laughing
shinnoyami
i liked it alright, it was a bit long
tom cruise with long blond hair = bad
rip8fan1
I liked the book better than the movie - haven't seen the movie in about five years.
nastik81
I thought the movie was pretty good, but they could have made it shorter. Its a bit boring in some parts, but overall it wasn't bad at all.
duckie
The books are far better then the movies in the Vampire chronicles and honestly they shouldn't make us sit through so much Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt for so little viewing of Antonio Banderas. Neither Tom or Brad did a great job of being vampires, very disappointing indeed. However, the books do not disappoint, Vampire Lestat is my favourite.
angelussum
Despite having read the book and finding it medicore interesting, I never felt compelled to watch this film. It's got an interesting cast in it though...
disidro
I really liked the movie when it was released, but after that I read the book it's based on and its sequels and I have to admit that Cruise makes such a poor Lestat... Pitt is very adequate for the character of Louis, though. And I agree with duckie, my favorite book from the Vampire Chronicles is Vampire Lestat.
pudovkin
Like very much the story and the characters.
Don't like the end; too comic.
But, a good film.
photographerguy
I really enjoyed this film. Yes, the books are better (always are) but it was a good adaptation. I don't like Tom Cruise, but I thought he played Lestat well enough. No better or worse than Stuart Townsend in Queen of The Damned. I am a huge vampire fan, so I guess my opinions are biased.
mystique
I think the movie was able to reinvent what we normally think a "vampire" is. Or to be more precise, it was able to put into question immortality in this life. After watching the movie, for example, would anyone still want to be immortal?
Far from being boring, I think it is one of the great vampire films ever. It is not gore but drama.