FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

*Updated* Check out my site..Leave FeedBack

NjRocket
Hey guys, I finally finished my main page of my site. It took longer than i expected because of some problems with the mouseover feature. The front page is complete, and I need some suggestions and feedback on how it looks. I want your honest opinion, some of the suggestions and feedbacks might be considered. Please visit my site, http://www.topsportlinks.frih.net/ and let me know what you think. Thanks alot. The sport links for baseball are up, let me know how the set up looks.
NjRocket
I've changed the way the ads look. The banner ads only run images while the vertical banner on the side runs text and image ads. Any suggestions or feedback is appreciated.
benjad
The overal style is very appealing. I like the navigation bar -- it works well.

Visually, the google search box doesn't seem to fit. Can you re-color that box, or maybe move it down to the bottom.

One last issue, is that your content appears right justified. (I use adblock, so I don't see the google ads.). If the google sidebar is inside a table, modify the table so that the left column width is specified... this should fix the content right justified appearance.
NjRocket
Hey guys, i know some of you were saying how the ads seemed all bunched up. I repositioned the ads to make the site look neater in my opinion. The only problem i have right now is the blank space in the top left corner. If someone could post some suggestions, i'm stumped right now and need to know what to put there or what to move around.

Thanks, my site is www.topsportlinks.frih.net
ocalhoun
Quote:

->
</style>
</head>

<body>
<table border="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="100%" id="table1" height="984">
<tr>
<td valign="bottom">&nbsp;<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "pub-1206591580309262";
google_ad_width = 160;
google_ad_height = 600;
google_ad_format = "160x600_as";
google_ad_type = "text";
google_ad_channel ="";
google_color_border = "000000";
google_color_bg = "666666";
google_color_link = "CC0000";
google_color_url = "FFFFFF";
google_color_text = "191919";
//--></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script></td>
<td width="915" valign="top"><center>
<table width="802" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" id="table13">
<tr>
<td height="169"></center><script

Try making this
Code:
valign="top"

That is, unless you want the google ad to be in such a horrible place.
NjRocket
ok guys, my site is getting there lol, i ran into another problem. I have a dropdown box on my main page. I want to add another drop down box and customize it again on the videos section. I want to have a drop down box for the different categories. The dropdown appears, but i keep getting an error saying can't find the "document.myForm.newLocation.selected", on the second dropdown box. Anyone know what the problem is? I copied the code exactly from the last script that actually worked, pretty weird, any suggestions?
NjRocket
bump
NjRocket
ive been updating the videos, check them out, along with the live streams and the forums
NjRocket
The Sport section has started its construction, check out the baseball section as its near complete. Let me know some suggestions for anything on the site Thanks
Tomppe
Nice, but you should maybe work a little bit more on the logo.. Razz