FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Blaster
Did anyone else here the world was to end in 2012? That is all i heard about today. That the world was going to die in 2012. So what do you guys think?
squirrelmaster
i heard 2048, but really who can know for sure, it might get destroyed today!!
TurkishGamer
I don't think anybody would know when the world was going to end.

But there is one possibility on knowing it. You can know when it is going to end if you destroy it.

You can see precisely how it will be right here:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php
Blaster
TurkishGamer wrote:
I don't think anybody would know when the world was going to end.

But there is one possibility on knowing it. You can know when it is going to end if you destroy it.

You can see precisely how it will be right here:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php

I love that flash. I have watched it many of times Very Happy
ignition
So this is how you have 2200 posts Wink

Yea the earth, which has been around for some 4 billion years, is going to get destroyed by humans - a tiny, insignificant little species. Yup yup.
enzyme1
I thought the earth was going to end in 1998. but that was 8 years ago.
Blaster
4.6 billion to be exact Very Happy

Yea i dont' belive it at all. I just wanted to see what everyone else had to say.
NjRocket
Blaster wrote:
Did anyone else here the world was to end in 2012? That is all i heard about today. That the world was going to die in 2012. So what do you guys think?

I think you heard this from Darren Daulton, the baseball player who has these insane beliefs. I think i remember him saying it was going to end on like december 12th 2012 because that is when the Mayan calendar ends or something like that. He also believes that pyramids were built by aliens instead of Egyptians lol. Crazy stuff.
04S07
The world will not end so soon.

My mom told me that the end of the world would be when you walk through the grass, the leaf blades will cut deep into your skin.
Vrythramax
it seems every year somebody comes out with a brand new doomsday date, and from what I have read it reaches epic proportions towards the turn of a century and near hysteria around the change of a millenium.

The earth will be here long after we kill off all the life (as we know it), and any damage we do to it will be repaired in due time...we just may not be around to see it.
CWFwrestling
That originally stems from the Mayan calander which mystery ends in (the Gregorian equivalent of) December 21, 2012. I don't know why people are so nuts about it, my guess is they just got tired of making calenders.
Blaster
Yea the earth will be here for much longer. We just might not be. We are killing our selves off. I don't belive it is going to happen though. There is no way to predict the earth. Lets put it this way. If earth started January 1st then humans wouldn't have been around untill December 31st at 11:49 pm so we would only be around for 11 minutes
Scorpio
Well, we have the London Olympics in 2012..

So that might be a cheerful way to send the earth into orbit(literally)'

Also, I read in a book based on egyptian mythology that the world will end in 2911 AD

Apparently, they did not foresee that we would blow the earth much sooner
Mr Smith
Thats still 6 years away, so I wouldn't give a rats arse about that XD
dkjut
no. this planet has a few hundred thousand years more before its destroyed by the supermassive blackhole in our galaxy. but mankind will be wiped out well before that.
sonam
Blaster wrote:

Quote:

Maybe I will die before. Who know whats happen in 2012. This is only mind concepts and keep ppl in the state of afraids. What do you think: Did Frihost will exist on 2012? Wink

Sonam
Stealth
Yes, i heard that there is a theory that at 2012 there will be a polar reversal. It means that the south and north pole will switch sides and the earth's magnetic field will be gone. If that happens then lots of life will be destroyed because solar radiation will kill life on earth and i also heard that since land weighs more than water, it will make one side of the world much heavier than the other, and if an asteroid hits the earth then earth may topple over on its axis. But i don't think this would really happen.
You never know when just the next day a gigantic meteor which is the size of the moon hits the earth.
Scorpio
Stealth wrote:
Yes, i heard that there is a theory that at 2012 there will be a polar reversal. It means that the south and north pole will switch sides and the earth's magnetic field will be gone. If that happens then lots of life will be destroyed because solar radiation will kill life on earth and i also heard that since land weighs more than water, it will make one side of the world much heavier than the other, and if an asteroid hits the earth then earth may topple over on its axis. But i don't think this would really happen.
You never know when just the next day a gigantic meteor which is the size of the moon hits the earth.

Could you give me a link to this theory's page or something..

I want to know more.. Smile
the_mariska
No, you don't understand anything. The world has begun to end in the years 1914 (at least due to Jehova Witnesses). Unfortunately, because it was not going to end that fast, they came up with an idea, that Apocalypse has already come, but invisibly (they've read somehing about 1000 years of Christ's kingdom on Earth), and after 1000 years (year 2914 exactly) there'll be the visible end of the world. Laughing So we have still plenty of time Laughing Very Happy
Stealth wrote:
Yes, i heard that there is a theory that at 2012 there will be a polar reversal. It means that the south and north pole will switch sides and the earth's magnetic field will be gone. If that happens then lots of life will be destroyed because solar radiation will kill life on earth

Damn, you've mixed everything. The polar reversal is probable to start in the nearest few years, but it will take about 140 years to come. However, solar radiation has nothing to do about it. the real problem is that change in the magnetic field around Earth wil cause a current flow in simply anything on its surface (this is known as electromagnetic induction). In living organisms too, as their neural system is based on electrical signals.
That would be a real disaster, every living organism would get a huge electrical kick. Shocked

Quote:

Nope. Gigantic meteors are more noticable than you think. The nearest one will be in Earth's neighborhood in 2029. Scientists wish it will be only in the neighborhood.
bluedragon
I have a friend who has noted that he's heard the world will end in 2012. All these new details are fascinating to me. I've been googling some information, and I've come up with some neat-o keen stuff!

If you want a detailed explanation of the Mayan calendar, check out this. This is the "I'm Feeling Lucky" on Google for the search string "end of the world 2012."

Second result was Survive 2012. Really fascinating stuff!
Code of Ruin
I am pretty sure we will all survive 2012. The end of the world has been predicted many times. And how many times has the world actually ended? None to my count. Now I think I am going to retreat to my atomic shelter and see you all back in 2013
coolclay
Wow I can't believe people are already trying to make money off of peoples fears. That survive 2012 website is some guy writing a book on how to survive or some stupid hooey. People really believe anything don't they? Yea the world as we know it will end someday, who knows when, nobody, who cares, not me. I live my life like everyday is the last so then I don't have anything to worry about if I get run over by a truck or the world blows up. I have made things right with God so I am ready to go whenever he is.
n0obie4life
Search before posting Evil or Very Mad

http://www.frihost.com/forums/search.php

http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28132&highlight=aztec

-close-