FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

403 Error On My Smf Forums Index.php

Alan S
i dont get it , i have a smf forum installed on my domain www.theteenzone.net/forums and sometimes it wont let me access the domain name giving me the error

Code:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
i have most of the directorys chmodded to 777 or 755 and i dont see why i cant access it?

thanks for any help

- Alan S
thpn
Other than the server messing up I would have to say this might have something to do with the index.php file. That error usually means that something got messed up in reading the file 'index.php' so either you accidentally renamed it or the server glitched.
Alan S
accually im begining to think its a problem with a mod i have Tinyportal , it only happens when i go the the admin panel and try to edit something on that , i'll ask on there support forums , Thanks!
Alan S
hmmmmmmm im just after descovering its when i try to insert a javscipt code into a block it gives that error , if i do anything else its perfect
Alan S
im just wondering does frihost have something installed on the server to stop javascript being active or is something disabled on the server to stop it?
mathiaus
Javascript is client side so you controll it your end. Try and disable it on your browser or remove the code.

Please don't double/triple post, use the button!