FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Documentstorage: FriHost the right thing?

Jazar
I will try to explain what I want.
The site I want to make must be plain and simple with enough webspace for a lot of documentstorage. Im in the 5th grade at a Dutch school, that's at age 17, and we have our tests/exams in certain weeks. Always when having a testweek people are searching for the right documents, translations (Latin) and summaries.
I want to build a simple website to put those documents on so everyone can reach them. Our school used Brainbox last year and is now using Microsoft's Digital Learning Environment but those sites are catastrophical, you have to search hours to get something (figurally speaking).

But...is FriHost the right thing for me? I see it has quit a lot of storage space but is the forum/website to build with it simple enough? (if it is a forum, it probably is a yes Smile )
n0obie4life
Yes, it's okay to do so (since you are making a website/forum along with it).

Also, we recommend that you backup your data every once in a while. We strive to be the best free webhost, although downtimes/data losses are still not controllable by us Smile.