FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Scrutinizer

phileplanet
I just released a new web service called The Scrutinizer. It lets you test a URL against many web services via a bookmarklet or referal. Let me know what you guys think and please suggest any links that should be there.
Donutey
You should make it so that a referral link is not required for a "basic" inspection, or you should make the "how to use it" information directly underneath the URL:form.

really nice design btw.
phileplanet
I'm not sure of what you mean by basic inspection. There are also 3 different ways to submit, so you don't have to use a referal.
riv
Oh, and on your Phile Planet network page, I would suggest using "ul {list-style: none;}" to get rid of the dots of the li's. (These things => )
phileplanet
riv wrote:
Oh, and on your Phile Planet network page, I would suggest using "ul {list-style: none;}" to get rid of the dots of the li's. (These things => )

Yea I will definitely get rid of those but later on; I want to make that an actual site rather than a bulleted list. Thanks for your help!
undoweb
Good idea! Keep up the good work!
phileplanet
undoweb wrote:
Good idea! Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Glad you like it.
phileplanet
Hi guys. I just made a huge update. I added almost 100 new links and I moved it to http://www.scrutinizethis.com/ . Please check it out.
tamilchild
your website is good.

your website theme is best Embarassed