FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Mail box space






Should we be able to buy more space for frih$
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
mabe
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

TeenZine
I suggest we are able to buy more mail box space for pm's ANy one agree ? I would pay 25frih$ a month for more space how about you ?

that mabe should be a no my bad !
elyo-luk
yes... good suggestion, if you want a upgrade pay frih$
Animal
TeenZine wrote:
I suggest we are able to buy more mail box space for pm's ANy one agree ? I would pay 25frih$ a month for more space how about you ?


The problem is that your mailbox space is part of your total hosting space. If we add more mailbox space, we need to add more general hosting space, and there may be plans to increase your 250Mb at some point in the future, nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

We also won't be "selling" you more hosting space either - that's one of the things you Mustn't Suggest.
n0obie4life
I guess Animal forgot to close the post.

Even if he didn't, I'm going to close it still Laughing

-close-
mOrpheuS
I'll reopen this thread.

I gather from a PM from the original poster that he was talking about increasing the Forum Private Message inbox quota ... not mailbox size of the hosting accounts.

All who've already opined on this may want to think over Wink

p.s. - Why isn't there an option called "No" ?
Aren't the poll options a "little" biased ? Twisted Evil
Scorpio
mOrpheuS wrote:
I'll reopen this thread.

I gather from a PM from the original poster that he was talking about increasing the Forum Private Message inbox quota ... not mailbox size of the hosting accounts.

All who've already opined on this may want to think over Wink


I think that would be quite useful..

But now I have completed only 1% of my inbox so its no matter..

And I keep weeding out unfit messages all the time..

But what exactly is the current inbox capacity (in no. of posts)??
Blaster
I don't think it would work becuase if i where to buy it then wouldn't bondings have to make it more for everyone? Like is it possible to just update it on one?
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
I don't think it would work becuase if i where to buy it then wouldn't bondings have to make it more for everyone? Like is it possible to just update it on one?


Bondings is clever but it may take him one hell of a long time..
Animal
If you're only referring to your PM inbox, then it's possible that they could be increased, but I seriously doubt you would pay for it. The inbox size is a global setting as far as I know, so it wouldn't be possible to change an individual's inbox size without a substantial amount of hassle.

If there is a high demand for a larger PM inbox, I'm sure Bondings would consider it, but personally, I don't see the point. As a mod, I'd say I get generally more PMs than most users, and my inbox is nowhere near full.
Scorpio
Animal wrote:
If you're only referring to your PM inbox, then it's possible that they could be increased, but I seriously doubt you would pay for it. The inbox size is a global setting as far as I know, so it wouldn't be possible to change an individual's inbox size without a substantial amount of hassle.

If there is a high demand for a larger PM inbox, I'm sure Bondings would consider it, but personally, I don't see the point. As a mod, I'd say I get generally more PMs than most users, and my inbox is nowhere near full.


I guess you are right..

But it is also important for us to prune all the unwanted messages..

All the general chat stuff can be deleted after some time..

Anyway, this is not google or something to hold stuff for eternity and not expect it to be full..
NjRocket
Just make sure you delete the messages once you finish reading them man lol.
TeenZine
The thing I is for me I like or try to save the Frih$ lotto pm's so i can double check my finances all the numbers and know that im selling 10-20 tickets + my regular pm's I think we should atleast have an chance to buy more since It is 60% full ( usualy ) every day if I dont check it if im sick or something im personaly worried about not getting some ones pm with ther numbers and it screwing up the frih$ lotto(in the contest fourm)
n0obie4life
If you are referring to your PM inbox, there is no need to increase it as you have virtually unlimited.

Bondings increases the limit whenever his PM limit increases Wink.

-close-
Related topics
Why use Gmail?
setup mail box in the cpanel
What's Your ISP? And what do you think of it? Poll
GMail Drive
What is all the hype about GMail?
How to make money?
[RESOLVED]OK, so l've noticd that e-mail takes space...
[OFFICIAL] World Of Warcraft - No new topics about this
Avoid automatically sending Virus from Your Mail ID
New Mail Box of 2GB
Do you want gmail ?
30 GigaByte Mailbox it free
NTFS or FAT32 (Can be closed)
Google Is Retiring AdSense Referrals
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> Suggestions

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.