FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

do not see: search engine optimization tips

manumiglani
Take a look at my site

http://www.searchengineoptimizationtips.be - It provides free seo tips for beginners.

Give your feedback about my site.
Scorpio
As you said, I did not see .. Wink
Hobbit
Your ads stand out too much. Since your site is pretty simple, you can trick some people into clicking them by changing the background to the same color, and removing the border.
manumiglani
Hobbit wrote:
Your ads stand out too much. Since your site is pretty simple, you can trick some people into clicking them by changing the background to the same color, and removing the border.

Thanks Hobbit

For spending your valuable time to give feedback on my website. Will definately take your suggestions into account while updating my site. Thanks again for your feedback.
tauba_tauba
Your site is really cool. I really loved your content. It is very helpful for me as I am trying to make my first site and I need some good search engine rankings. Also, you can add a logo if you want.
Dark-Tech
im srry if this sounds mean bt im serious when asking whas this site made for comedical purposes cause i found it funny and that is kinda mean what hobbit suggested but in adition to what he said you could also change the adds to take up most of the screen so that if you click anything not a link it will be clicking on the image
manumiglani
tauba_tauba wrote:
Your site is really cool. I really loved your content. It is very helpful for me as I am trying to make my first site and I need some good search engine rankings. Also, you can add a logo if you want.

Thanks for your review. I am glad you find it helpful. Will surely work on the suggestions given by you.

Dark-Tech wrote:
im srry if this sounds mean bt im serious when asking whas this site made for comedical purposes cause i found it funny and that is kinda mean what hobbit suggested but in adition to what he said you could also change the adds to take up most of the screen so that if you click anything not a link it will be clicking on the image

Hello Dark-Tech,

Well, I am surprised that you find the site funny. Anyways, I will try to improve it.... Thanks for your review.
Donutey
As per your own instructions I would suggest a logo of some sort to make your site stand out a bit more.
tamilchild
Your site is really cool congrats Rolling Eyes Laughing
manumiglani
tamilchild wrote:
Your site is really cool congrats Rolling Eyes Laughing

Hello tamilchild,

Thanks for your review, I am glad you liked the site....

Donutey wrote:
As per your own instructions I would suggest a logo of some sort to make your site stand out a bit more.

Hello Donutey,

Thanks for taking time to review my website..... Will surely add a logo as suggested by you.......... Thanks again for your review my friend....