FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my domain?

asteriks
Can I use my own domain in this host. I dont want to use sub domain. U have my domain, and I want to use it. Is this possible? And how can I apply for this?
rvec
you can
and i think you should post this in another forum. Becouse this doesn't look like a contest
Scorpio
OMFG!

How do all the newbies correctly post in the wrong forum, is a wonder by itself.

Dont you people ever see the damned forum descriptions..

Anyway there are atleast 10 forums before this, how the hell do you manage to miss everyone of them and still come here

Confused Confused Confused
Vrythramax
asteriks wrote:
Can I use my own domain in this host. I dont want to use sub domain. U have my domain, and I want to use it. Is this possible? And how can I apply for this?

you can use your own domain name here, it's simply a matter of changing the nameservers listed with your registrar to point to Frihost's nameservers. You may want to PM Bondings or a Mod for more information (i.e. primary and secondary nameserver names & IP addresses).
Scorpio
Vrythramax wrote:
asteriks wrote:

you can use your own domain name here, it's simply a matter of changing the nameservers listed with your registrar to point to Frihost's nameservers. You may want to PM Bondings or a Mod for more information (i.e. primary and secondary nameserver names & IP addresses).

I dont know how you manage it, max, but I think I am in need of some anger management from you.
rajhank
yeah, i also want to say the same thing plz post it in the right forum, don't ask questions in the contests forum,silly.
n0obie4life
I thought I trashed this post.

-close-