FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Stock and Shares

tkcy
Hi everyone,

Just wanna know if there is any stocks and shares gurus in this community. If you are one, can you please enlighten me on how to study and evaluate the fundamentals of a listed company. In terms of IPO buying, how to figure out whether the IPO of a newly listed company is worth buying. And lastly, how to identify undervalued stocks. Thanks guys. Cheers! Smile
speedlikecy
i dont know ....
but also want to learn it...
help to push Very Happy Very Happy
izcool
Last year at school I was a part of a thing called "The Stock Market Challenge" where you have like $100,000 (virtual money) to use to buy and sell stocks with. The objective is to make the most money from stocks by buying and selling.

How did I do ? Horrible. I lost a ton of money on The Stock Market Challenge. I'm never going to invest in stocks when I get older.

If anyone was interested, http://www.stockmarketchallenge.com/ is the website. My local paper that does it is the Northwest Herald (upper right).

- Mike.
denggi
I'm no guru..yet :p. But i'll advise you to take advice with a pinch of salt. Stock market investing is not an exact science. Don't go putting all your money in the market...start slow, learn how it goes...and if you're lucky, try more.

Try searching search engines for websites on the subject. There's alot of material online.
leat397
I want to know too...I must admitt that nowadays in society....Stocks and shares are the primary investment for better wealth management
WebSiteGuru
I am no guru, but I am learning. It is not easy, but also not hard. You will have to experience it.

Depending on how you want to play it. Short Terms, or Long Terms investment.